---

Nick.smith

---  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am a member of South Lincs DA and it has been brought to my attention that someone on this forum or the motorhome forum has made a comment about the fact that SLDA have 26,000 pounds (can't find pound sign) in the bank and yet we still increase the site fees every year. I don't know who this person is but they appear well informed apart from one factor, Yes SLDA have increased fees for camping a couple of years ago however they have stayed the same this year.

Unfortunately the increase of site fees is due to the Landowners increasing their fees and these need to be offset to the Camper regrettable I know, however no-one is forced to come and camp. What I will say is that there is a good social network within SLDA and in my opinion you get good value for money.

If the person who made the comment would like to come and join us and they will see the full potential that can be gained from weekend camping. I would also like to invite you to our AGM on the 8-10th March and you can air their views with the Treasurer

Archived