A1caravanupholstery

Wilson

Hi

Whilst I appreciate that this is a caravan forum and I have a Motorhome I thought it might be worth making a posting to see if anyone on this forum can help. I am thinking of re-upholstering my Motorhome and have come across a company called A1caravanupholstery at Failsworth Manchester. Has anyone used them? Any comments good or bad would be appreciated. Can anyone suggest other good re-upholsters at a reasonable price?

Many thanks

Wilson :-D

Guest Peter Sharpe
I don't know of A1 personally, but several manufacturers and dealers employ the services of Regal Furnishing: www.regalfurnishings.co.uk
More locally, you might also try Jonic: www.jonic-uk.co.uk

Hi, we had our motorhome re-upholstered by Foam Furnishings of Stoke on Trent . They have a web site www.foamfurnishings.co.uk. Our van is in the second photograph from the left.

They made a brilliant job and were a £1000 (yes one thousand pounds) cheaper than other quotes we got.

Plenty of fabrics to choose from.

It is a small company, and what we did was to take the removable cushions up first and then took the vehicle up by appointment to have the fixed panels and trim done. This took a few hours but you are not far away from the shopping centre at Hanley and there is a large retail park across the road from the workshop. Additional rolls on the cushions to stop my wife rolling out of bed, were installed at the same time. Give them a ring and explain what you want, you will speak to the owner,the man who does the work and he is most obliging.

Tel 01782 279737

Archived