You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Caravans -> Caravan Chat
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Need help with trasnporting Caravan
AuthorMessage
userMarty79
Posted: 2 March 2015 1:54 PM
Subject: Need help with trasnporting Caravan

Just joined

Hello

My friend bought a caravan from Nothern Ireland and wants to bring back to East London. Caravan is after the fire from electrics so non runner. Tried to find some companies who can transport but nobody is taking the beast like that , offcourse some big rigs do take but they are asking a lot. The beast how they are colling is "only" 2.3m wide and 7.5 meters length. If anyone would know any company or anybody who would help to bring it back to london, i would appreaciate your help.

thanks
Marty
userPJay
Posted: 2 March 2015 5:50 PM
Subject: RE: Need help with trasnporting Caravan

Forum master

Marty79 - 2015-03-02 1:54 PM

Hello

My friend bought a caravan from Nothern Ireland and wants to bring back to East London. Caravan is after the fire from electrics so non runner. Tried to find some companies who can transport but nobody is taking the beast like that , offcourse some big rigs do take but they are asking a lot. The beast how they are colling is "only" 2.3m wide and 7.5 meters length. If anyone would know any company or anybody who would help to bring it back to london, i would appreaciate your help.

thanks
Marty

Have you included the length of the tow bar? Guess it will have be transported by a low loader, and from Ireland that is likely to be pricey , as the ferry fares are not cheap, and it will be a two way journey., and 2 days work for the driver, be lucky to get it for less than £1000.00 , is it worth bringing over??
We had to be towed from Scotland (motor home) that cost over £2000.00, because the driver is limited to X hours , due to Taco
PJay
userRichard1976
Posted: 23 May 2016 3:41 PM
Subject: RE: Need help with trasnporting Caravan

Just joined

I use Shipfrom uk in London to ship caravans From Belfast to Southampton . All u need to do it just call or ask quotation from their website, The price is very comeptive and it took only 2 days to move the caravan from Belfast to Uk.
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator