Need help with trasnporting Caravan

Marty79

Hello

My friend bought a caravan from Nothern Ireland and wants to bring back to East London. Caravan is after the fire from electrics so non runner. Tried to find some companies who can transport but nobody is taking the beast like that , offcourse some big rigs do take but they are asking a lot. The beast how they are colling is "only" 2.3m wide and 7.5 meters length. If anyone would know any company or anybody who would help to bring it back to london, i would appreaciate your help.

thanks

Marty

Marty79 - 2015-03-02 1:54 PM

Hello

My friend bought a caravan from Nothern Ireland and wants to bring back to East London. Caravan is after the fire from electrics so non runner. Tried to find some companies who can transport but nobody is taking the beast like that , offcourse some big rigs do take but they are asking a lot. The beast how they are colling is "only" 2.3m wide and 7.5 meters length. If anyone would know any company or anybody who would help to bring it back to london, i would appreaciate your help.

thanks

Marty

Have you included the length of the tow bar? Guess it will have be transported by a low loader, and from Ireland that is likely to be pricey , as the ferry fares are not cheap, and it will be a two way journey., and 2 days work for the driver, be lucky to get it for less than £1000.00 , is it worth bringing over??

We had to be towed from Scotland (motor home) that cost over £2000.00, because the driver is limited to X hours , due to Taco

PJay

• 1 year later...

Archived