You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Caravans -> Caravan Chat
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
New and need help please...
AuthorMessage
usercrusier
Posted: 19 June 2014 1:47 PM
Subject: New and need help please...

Just joined

Hello, I'm new here and am after a little help please. My parents have recently bought themselves a motorhome to head off and cruise the world in I would love to send them off with a little something special... after all they have worked for years and this is now their time to have some fun and chill out !

Their new motorhome is lovely, albeit I don't know what the model is (I should pay more attention when Dad tell me) However, it does need a new dining table. My Mum would love something that folds up a little when it's not really needed... I've had a look but really want something a bit nicer than just a plain one.

Does anyone know where I should look ? Maybe recommend a place you bought yours from...

Thank you in advance for any help with this.

Linz
userpelmetman
Posted: 19 June 2014 3:01 PM
Subject: RE: New and need help please...

Walks with the gods

Welcome to the forum Linz ..................You will have better luck if you post your query in the motorhomes matters section, and a bit more info on type, age and make of camper would be useful..........
usercrusier
Posted: 19 June 2014 5:00 PM
Subject: RE: New and need help please...

Just joined

Thanks Pelmetman, I'll do that now
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator