PENNINE AZTEC, could anyone estimate how much it's worth!

Guest Peter

Guest Peter
Hello, I'm trying to help my father, who was widowed last year, sell a Pennine Aztec trailer tent. I think that, because of his sentimental attachment to it, he believes it is worth a lot more than it really is. It's about 12years old they owned it for 10, 4 berth, double burner and grill, stainless steel sink, awning (10years old), all the interior trimmings. They used it about six times, it's in fair condition. How much do you think it is worth? How much would you pay for it? I would appreciate your expert feedback on this matter.

Guest david davis
recently sold 1993 aztec in mint condition complete with awning for £1100 in private sale hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
Guest steve
Hi,have been looking for one - seem to be about above price,have you decided to sell or have you sold? All the best.

Guest Peter
Hello, Thankyou for you enquiry. Yes, it is available if you are still interested you can e-mail me directly on jacketpeta2@yahoo.co.uk, regards, Peter

• 6 months later...
Guest Robin Boxford
I hope you do mind me asking but I have been offered an aztec but have no idea of the size the are erected and folded. Do the have just one bed and then a sofa that can turn into a bed - any information would be GREATLY appreciated. Kind Regards Robin

Hi Robin, I'm afraid I cannot tell you the dimentions of the Aztec as I'm out of the country. However it has a 'Kingsize' bed (according to the brochure) and a sofa that flattens to form a smaller double bed. Hope that's helpful. Regards, Peter.

Archived