abbet gt 215

Bubblesmum

Hi

I am a newbie and have just bought my first caravan. It is an Abbey gt 215 dated 1990. It is very sound no damp and I am looking forward to the season starting. One prob;em that I have is the couple I bough tthe van from had lost all the manuals etc. Can any one help by telling me where I could get copies of the manual. I am unsure of all the setting for the electrics

I would be really grateful for any advice

thanks

Lynn

Hi Lynn.

I've had a brief search but the oldest manuals I could find from Swift were from 2000. Your best bet would be to contact them directly and they'll more than likely be able to send you a PDF of the Abbey manual from 1990.

There are plenty of contact details for them at the following link, but I'll put something in the letters pages of the magazine as well to see if any of our readers can help you out.

http://www.swiftgroup.co.uk/contact-swift

Cheers! :)

Hi, We have just done the same thing, having sold our Stargazer motorhome and decided to go back to a Caravan. Ours (to be collected next Tuesday) is an Abbey Specttrum 215 dated 2008, so would probably have different equipment to yours. Dont yet know what manuals come with it but if yo can quote which manual you perticularly are looking for i will check to see if we get something useful next week. I guess from the age difference, the control panel will have changed. and fridge/heater/waterheater will all be different.

Tony g3nwl

Archived