You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Caravans -> Caravan Chat
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
if they write a caravan off how is the value assessed what about none standard item
AuthorMessage
userkezia932
Posted: 19 June 2016 9:16 PM
Subject: if they write a caravan off how is the value assessed what about none standard item

Just joined

hi just a question about personal effects attached to the caravan none standard items like fitted motor movers and stabilizers that was fitted these was listed when taking out the insurance ,when a loss adjuster views the caravan do they take this into account in the final valuation , do i have the right to take these items off if they don't include them in the valuation and as long as i fit the standard hitch back on to replace the stabilizer .if they pay out solely on market value just for the van i should get these back right ??????????? unless they say the valuation includes these..

a used motor mover sells for about ?£300 to £350 and a stabilizer can fetch about £120

whats your thoughts on this can i bring this up with the loss adjuster .
if they don't include in the final offer i should be allowed to take these off if i am correct

Edited by kezia932 2016-06-19 9:17 PM
userStuartO
Posted: 20 June 2016 9:12 AM
Subject: RE: if they write a caravan off how is the value assessed what about none standard item

Take your motor mover off before the loss adjuster visits, then there'll be no argument!
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator