Nissan Qashqai+2 2.0 dci N-Tec

parki77

Hi,

I have a 2005 C-Max 2.0 TDI and think it sits to low when hitched up. I was looking at getting a Qashqai+2 2.0 dci N-tec but can't seem to find any towing reviews. I know from the towcar.com website it's an 85% tow match where as the C-Max is a 89% match. Can anyone give me any advice on the car or more how the car tows?

Many Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
parki77 - 2012-04-12 12:13 PM

Hi,

I have a 2005 C-Max 2.0 TDI and think it sits to low when hitched up. I was looking at getting a Qashqai+2 2.0 dci N-tec but can't seem to find any towing reviews. I know from the towcar.com website it's an 85% tow match where as the C-Max is a 89% match. Can anyone give me any advice on the car or more how the car tows?

Many Thanks

Bumping this as I'm interested in the replies (as a CMax owner looking at Qashqai's also)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Tecna 4wd 2.0dci Auto QQ which is excellent for towing. With 4wd which I leave in Auto most of the time.

I have used with no problem even in deepest winter conditions. It has good torque at the bottom end and great roadholding.

Only negative is tyre wear is a bit high but no more than the norm on any 4wd with an auto box.

Archived