"Man of the people" stuck for words

Bulletguy

Faridge who has previously claimed to be 'skint' and moaning, 'theres no money in politics', suddenly went very sheepish and shy when C4 reporter Matt Frei put some valid questions to him. Not a happy bunny when shown not to be such a "man of the people" after all.....but then we all knew that, didn't we?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-16 9:23 PM

Faridge who has previously claimed to be 'skint' and moaning, 'theres no money in politics', suddenly went very sheepish and shy when C4 reporter Matt Frei put some valid questions to him. Not a happy bunny when shown not to be such a "man of the people" after all.....but then we all knew that, didn't we?

So what? *-) ............It's not taxpayers money is it? >:-) ..........

Why aren't you complaining about the UK taxpayer bung C4 gets from the EU? :-| .........

I'll tell you why........because you're a typical Remoaner Hypocrite *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-17 7:56 AM

Why aren't you complaining about the UK taxpayer bung C4 gets from the EU? :-| .........

I'll tell you why........because you're a typical Remoaner Hypocrite *-) ........

But as evidenced by your own previous post on EU funding to channel four, it is specifically to promote indigenous minority languages - Welsh and Gaelic to ensure that our cultural and historic identity remain.

So please explain what you object to in the EU supporting multicultural Britain to keep these languages alive?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-17 9:24 AM

But as evidenced by your own previous post on EU funding to channel four, it is specifically to promote indigenous minority languages - Welsh and Gaelic to ensure that our cultural and historic identity remain.

So please explain what you object to in the EU supporting multicultural Britain to keep these languages alive?

They're hardly going to say its so C4 can spread Pro EU propaganda are they? *-) .........

So instead they're saying.........

"Channel 4 is to be given a financial safety net guaranteeing it a certain

advertising revenue. The intention is to avoid the danger that head-on

competition for advertising with Channel 3 (ITV) might dilute the quality

of its broadcasts. The Commission considers the measures to support TV

programming of quality and in minority languages as fully in keeping with

the Community's broadcasting policy."

Its to stop ITV from undercutting the market in minority languages???......Really??? *-) .........

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-91-632_en.htm

What about all the umpteen hundreds of other channels???? :-S........

But more importantly why is C4 only investigating Anti EU parties???? ;-) .........

You may like to swallow EU Bullsh*t.........But we Brexiteers have a more discerning palate >:-) .........

Seeing as one of his benefactors is currently under criminal investigation that's open to question. However when you set yourself up as a "man of the people", you don't swan around the country in a £32k luxury limo with £20k a month for 'security' and live buckshee in a Chelsea townhouse with a £13k monthly rental.

Given your duplicitous 'lifestyle' riddled with contradictions, dodges and fake 'residency' claims, you aren't best placed to accuse anyone of hypocrisy when you've been indulging exactly that yourself.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-17 1:44 PM

Seeing as one of his benefactors is currently under criminal investigation that's open to question. However when you set yourself up as a "man of the people", you don't swan around the country in a £32k luxury limo with £20k a month for 'security' and live buckshee in a Chelsea townhouse with a £13k monthly rental.

Given your duplicitous 'lifestyle' riddled with contradictions, dodges and fake 'residency' claims, you aren't best placed to accuse anyone of hypocrisy when you've been indulging exactly that yourself.

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Things can only get bitter :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-17 3:04 PM

Is that the best you can come up with when faced with awkward facts? *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-17 4:04 PM

What's awkward about how someone chooses to spend THEIR money? :-S .........

I'm more concerned about how our Remoaner biased establishment spends TAXPAYER money on spreading Remain propaganda *-) .........

Which is another reason why I gave 25 quid of MY money to The Brexit Party >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-18 10:07 AM

For someone with no moral compass i wouldn't expect you to comprehend what many others do and already have.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-18 12:04 PM

For someone with no moral compass i wouldn't expect you to comprehend what many others do and already have.

There's bog all wrong with my moral compass Bullet ;-) ............

When did you last see me defending a prehistoric religion that is "Currently" carrying out mass murder and objecting to LBGT folk being accepted as our equals? :-| .......

Just asking? :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-05-18 1:25 PM

In your own opinion.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-18 2:00 PM

In your own opinion.

I doubt I'm in the minority in my opinion ;-) ........

Just sayin......

pelmetman - 2019-05-18 2:21 PM

In your own opinion.

Just sayin......

I do.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-18 3:53 PM

In your own opinion.

Just sayin......

I do.

So you are "one".........I'd call that a minority ;-) .......

Just sayin :D .......

I wonder if your Lefty forum mates will back you up? :-> .........and then one can become two..... or..... even three (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-05-18 3:58 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-05-18 3:53 PM

In your own opinion.

Just sayin......

I do.

So you are "one".........I'd call that a minority ;-) .......

It's a small forum though certainly there are others who've noted your inane and obtuse manner which i see even the MM forum hasn't escaped from today.

Keep the good work up pelmetman :D I can't be arsed to argue (it's really futile, they'll never change), but don't be disheartened and remember we are stronger in numbers than them^

Can't wait for Thursday :D and beyond! B-)

Guest pelmetman
Charles - 2019-05-18 10:18 PM

Keep the good work up pelmetman :D I can't be arsed to argue (it's really futile, they'll never change), but don't be disheartened and remember we are stronger in numbers than them^

Thank you Charles ;-) ..........As futile as it maybe......it's also quite fun winding up Losers :D ........

Can't wait for Thursday either, got a front row seat and my knitting ready.......... I do love a good hanging.........

Of Remoaners hopes & dreams >:-) ...........

Charles - 2019-05-18 10:18 PM

Oh but Pelmet does change......like a Chameleon.....from praising and anointing May as the "Sainted Theresa" and even expressing his love for her, to now making disparaging comments about her. Johnson whom he previously said would "sell his Granny if there was a buyer", now makes a thread chanting "Boris! Boris! Boris" in servile Brexity mode saying "you've got my vote Boris".

Turncoat and a Judas would be a kind description.

Turns out Pelmets "man of the people" is now facing investigation himself over undeclared funds which he failed to register as MEP with the EU. (lol)(lol)

I can see the attraction of Faridge for Pelmet. Dodgy dealers attract dodgy unscrupulous folk.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-arron-banks-eu-authorities-investigation-gifts-tycoon-a8918946.html

Bulletguy - 2019-05-19 2:37 PM

Turns out Pelmets "man of the people" is now facing investigation himself over undeclared funds which he failed to register as MEP with the EU. (lol)(lol)

I can see the attraction of Faridge for Pelmet. Dodgy dealers attract dodgy unscrupulous folk.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-arron-banks-eu-authorities-investigation-gifts-tycoon-a8918946.html

Gosh thats simply just awful ... Bet respected member Pelmetman doesnt know that Mr Farage has been found guilty of that ... Lots of very dodgy politicians around , who was that Labour MP who was jailed recently ??? Labour do attract dodgy unscrupulous folk ... Regards and respect

Guest pelmetman

So he's going to be investigated by the EU that we're leaving? ;-) .........

.......and they'll know all about corruption wont they (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7045653/Junckers-Brussels-HQ-riddled-fraud-harassment-rogue-workers.html

pelmetman - 2019-05-19 4:31 PM

If you commit an offence whilst still under contract of employment, do you expect to be 'let off' purely because you've said you plan to leave? That moral compass of yours has gone wonky again so no surprises at your response.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-19 5:01 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-19 4:31 PM

If you commit an offence whilst still under contract of employment, do you expect to be 'let off' purely because you've said you plan to leave? That moral compass of yours has gone wonky again so no surprises at your response.

I was pointing out the irony of Farage being investigated by the Corrupt EU >:-) .........

They can hardly preach can they?.........Especially Drunker who had to resign as PM of Luxembourg (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23264789

Kinda shows how accurate YOUR moral compass is doesn't it? :D .........

Archived