A Good Day

Guest starspirit

Guest starspirit
I don't mind us losing to the All Blacks - but to Les Froggies - mais non - so come on you Antipodean heroes give 'em hell.

Richard! you're not normally defeatist.

Who said we will lose?

OK well I agree that we'll probably not beat the "Partially Greys" but on present form we could probably manage Les Bleues

After Oz, who cares? :-D :-D

Guest starspirit
I didn't say we would lose - just that if we didn't win I would rather we lost to NZ than to Les F's - and I wouldn't ever bank on England's consistency - would you?

billbaillie - 2007-10-06 10:07 PM

The day just got even better with France beeting the all Blacks. At least England now have half a chance in the semi final

And what a boost for the tournament as a whole. Great respect for the All Blacks and Australia, but what a lovely warm feeling to see them taken down a peg and any one of the remaining teams could lift the trophy now. My monies on Argentina for this one.

Well it will be a good day for us if Arsenal beat Sunderland. I'm not a betting man but couldn't resist a treble of Man U, (won 4-0), Leeds (won 1-0, in last minute!) + Arsenal today of course. All proceeds of the bet go to my fave charity.. Martyn's real ale addiction classes :D

Martyn

Archived