A be good to people thread

Forester

This is such a lovely thread this is, so much better than that other nasty one going at the moment.

Michelle and forrester, such lovely avatars, well done to you both.

Love and peace to everyone on this forum

pj

peejay - 2007-05-15 10:03 PM This is such a lovely thread this is, so much better than that other nasty one going at the moment. Michelle and forrester, such lovely avatars, well done to you both. Love and peace to everyone on this forum pj

Hear hear & peace be with you peejay.

Bazza454 - 2007-05-16 1:47 PM After reading all this, i'm beginning to feel ill - i'm going back to the argument section....

My dear Bazza i do hope you are felling better our very good wishers go with you, God bless you.

Forester - 2007-05-16 1:55 PM
Bazza454 - 2007-05-16 1:47 PM After reading all this, i'm beginning to feel ill - i'm going back to the argument section....

My dear Bazza i do hope you are felling better our very good wishers go with you, God bless you.

I've just been reading some of Frank Wilkinsons old posts and i'm feeling much better now.

Bazza454 - 2007-05-16 2:11 PM
Forester - 2007-05-16 1:55 PM

Its a pleasure my son

I've just been reading some of Frank Wilkinsons old posts and i'm feeling much better now.

Guest starspirit

I don't know anyone good enough to be good too except me so I'm gonna be good to me and go buy a new laptop with all the gizmos.

If I ever find anyone else who deserves to be gooded at please let me know.

My parole ended last week so I'm going back to the happy farm now.

Bye bye everyone, bye bye.

Me neither Rich,

you know what when I,m trying to be a good good girl I still get in deep do do. i mean I only take an interest in a thread and I,m in s**t right up to my neck.

i,m gonna be really good to people I,m gonna look after me from now on. 8-)

Archived