A good irish joke

Fast Pat

Irish person to English person:

When you have a bloke as Leader of the Opposition who looks like Albert Steptoe and, after an education at a private prep school and a grammar school, could only manage two A Levels at Grade E, don't you ever dare to call us t'ick again bejasus.

One from a while ago sent by a listener to DJ Johnnie Walker when he did "Drivetime" on R2

Irishman, American and Japanese guy drinking in a pub.

Japanese guy keeps holding his hand to his ear. Irishman asks what he's doing. Japanese guys says, "i have a miniature radio implanted in my hand".

American guy keeps looking at his wrist and Irishman asks why. "I have a phone implanted in my wrist".

Irishman excuses himself and goes to the toilet. A few minutes later he comes out and the American and Japanese guy fall about laughing and pointing. Irishman asks what they are laughing at and they tell him "you've got toilet paper hanging from your pants".

Irishman replies, "i sent a fax".

Birdbrain - 2019-08-21 7:30 PM

Imagine being so sad you blame all your ills on sumat wrote on the side of a bus ... Thats funny

Didn't you know Birdie. That was the only reason that a majority of voters chose to leave the money-draining, stinking and corrupt cesspit that is the EU?

Nothing else, nichts, zilch, nada.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-21 6:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-21 7:30 PM

Imagine being so sad you blame all your ills on sumat wrote on the side of a bus ... Thats funny

Didn't you know Birdie. That was the only reason that a majority of voters chose to leave the money-draining, stinking and corrupt cesspit that is the EU?

Nothing else, nichts, zilch, nada.

Haha right ... So if the bus had said number 69 to Hackney all us 17 million plus gullible Brexit voters would have been knocking on Diane Abbots door for sex ??? ... Lordy we got off pretty lucky me thinks

Archived