A suggestion for the mods

Ralph

I'm not sure if I've seen this suggested before, but if I have then it's worth repeating.

There's been a lot of controversy over some of the postings on here and the effect it may have on new users. Not wishing to get involved in that discussion, it is worth noting that "Chatterbox" comes at the top of the page when viewing new threads or from the Forum Home.

Would it not be a good idea to shift it down to the bottom so that Motorhome Matters etc. appeared first?

Just an idea 8-)

I have to say I think Howies quite correct on that one.

It wouldn't put me off if I was new . I would take or leave lets face it newbies have joined and only joined into the chatter rather than gone down and posted below ...and vice versa. I think an adult can make up their minds 8-)

Make up your mind Michelle. Is it "A brilliant idea" or not :-D

Personally I keep mainly to the Motorhome section but this post, of course, is chatterbox stuff. I believe that most forum users are here for the "more serious" stuff so it makes more sense to put it first.

Anyway, think of the poor old "Park Home" users. It would be nice for them to have something below them :D :D

Edited to add that when I say "most forum users" I don't mean the biggest posters, just the most individuals... Well I expect you know what I mean anyway :$

Guest Tracker
OK Mr Mod we are all impressed by your amazing abilities but can you forecast the Rugby result too so that we can all lay a suitable bet please?

I live in the Motorhome section and have a quick furkle in the Chaterbox when I feel especially mischievous. (How do you spell that?) Blame Dave Newell for that as before he pointed out to me that some of my posts would be more appropriate here I did not know it existed!

C.

Must admit I wondered where it had gone earlier on .... 8-)

Clive - 2007-10-20 2:07 PM

I live in the Motorhome section and have a quick furkle in the Chaterbox when I feel especially mischievous. (How do you spell that?) Blame Dave Newell for that as before he pointed out to me that some of my posts would be more appropriate here I did not know it existed!

C.

Was Dave trying to tell you politely then Clive that sometimes you talk utter drivel? :D

Mel B - 2007-10-20 8:02 PM

Must admit I wondered where it had gone earlier on .... 8-)

Clive - 2007-10-20 2:07 PM

C.

Was Dave trying to tell you politely then Clive that sometimes you talk utter drivel? :D

I've never bothered trying to be polite with Clive Mel, it'd be a waste of time as he only understands straight talk, don't you Clive? >:-)

D.

Archived