AWOL

michele

Guest caraprof
peter - 2007-05-18 11:08 PM

Frank Wilkinson. In Coventry I think. :D

Frank Wilkinson is alive and well and living in Bolton under an assumed name.

So I'm told anyway!

Michele.

The party was good, yep Grandma was in pink..

They had a Bouncy Castle my son sprayed it with water then added shampoo the effect with the bubbles was fantastic, all the children had been told to bring old clothes or swimmers. What a time they had. My son was one of the biggest kids there!

We are both shattered.

David

David,

You're supposed to be taking it easy as you get older not boogying at parties all day :D Glad you had a great time it sounded real fun hope she has a lovely day ....Now off to bed you go recoperate for sunday lunch ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Michele,

Starspirit alive and well. Am in touch fairly regularly and he will probably be back after the touring season. He says that he is glad that Frank is back, so expect a resumption of war/entertainment about November!

Mike

Michele,

A high percentage of Motor Homers are retired and not tied to home and are off and away (like Rich) and should all be back come autumn. You chose to commit yourself when you could have been a 'free agent' so will have a quiet summer on the forum until all the regulars return.

Best Wishes, Mike

I am still here Michelle

I may even post more if the vitriol and bile I saw a month or two ago does not return.

Sorry to post a rather negative point but I do not bother with Forums where there is overt antagonism to others.

It seems much better now - long may it continue. :-D

Hi M I am back again this time from I.O.W campsite was ok bit dated but really clean and excellent services just a pity we had campers around us kicking a football about and hitting our's and other peoples vans so they had to be told in a firm but friendly way to pack it up.Then if that was not enough another group decided that it would be fun to throw a frisby about between the vans and after one bounced off the side of my van I had to get seriously angry to get them to pack it up,so what should have been a relaxing break was not so because of some other peoples unreasonable behavour.

Typical ripoff Britain the car parking was expensive ,but the best part about the car parking was that you are only allowed to park your vehicle ,but you are forbidden to eat / drink / or sleep in your vehicle .No over night camping is to be expected but its a bit much when you cannot sit in your vehicle and have a snack or a drink or read the paper.

This was our 5th visit to I.O.W over the last 30 years ,but I am afraid this one will be our last to compere it to our last trip to France theres no contest I am pleased I have got the ferry booked again for France in September can't wait.

michele - 2007-06-20 9:56 PM

Randoneer ,

Where have they gone somewhere nice I expect as they live there :D

We are here again Michele, haven't been away just that we had a very big storm last week and it blew the broadband modem and also the phone/fax machine. Just got a replacement for both so back online again.

So I was wrong what's the weather like at your end !

I'm getting a bit wobbly because its horrible here and i 'm looking so forward after THIS yEAR to having a nice hot holiday in July aug.

nice to see you are both A ok..hope the storm didn't cause any damage!

Hello, I seem to have changed my name, I was Janet East Riding and now seem to be JanScots! Confused. Prefer the JanScots. Not been on the forum for a couple of weeks as work has been manic, I was the one having the rat debate!!! Anyway we are rat free and compost bin free now. Perhaps I should post something on the recycling thread!

Cheers to all.

JanScots!!

Archived