All Those Nasty Flags Are Going To Offend The Usuals

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman

Blimey 8-) ......

Speaking as quarter Jock ;-) ......

I never expected so many Union Jacks Norf of the border 8-) .......

Perhaps I should just accept my genes as being 100% British :D .....

Birdbrain - 2019-05-18 4:41 PM

Sight for sore eyes that

Maybe its racist to fly the Union Flag ... Prolly all white van drivers ... Gotta love Scotland though ... C'mon Rangers

Football season is over and they've finished celebrating second place. Must feel weird for them waving the Butchers Apron and marching without the big drum.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-18 4:51 PM

Sight for sore eyes that

Maybe its racist to fly the Union Flag ... Prolly all white van drivers ... Gotta love Scotland though ... C'mon Rangers

Football season is over and they've finished celebrating second place. Must feel weird for them waving the Butchers Apron and marching without the big drum.

I dunno what you're on about as I don't do religion or football? ;-) ..........

Just sayin :D ......

Sight for sore eyes that

Maybe you need to fact check ... Football season in Scotland isnt over

pelmetman - 2019-05-18 4:48 PM

Blimey 8-) ......

You'd be surprised David ... Just because those SNP loops shout loudest doesnt mean the force is with them

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-05-18 5:03 PM

Blimey 8-) ......

You'd be surprised David ... Just because those SNP loops shout loudest doesnt mean the force is with them

Oh?......So it's a bit like when they say "We've all changed our minds".......But in reality haven't ? :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-18 5:29 PM

Blimey 8-) ......

Oh?......So it's a bit like when they say "We've all changed our minds".......But in reality haven't ? :D ........

It makes them feel better ... If they kid themselves they think they can kid the rest of us and then they can sleep peacefully ... Youve just gotta laugh David

Birdbrain - 2019-05-18 5:01 PM

Sight for sore eyes that

To all intents it is, Rangers cannot beat the mighty Celtic with only tomorrow's game remaining.

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-05-18 5:35 PM

Blimey 8-) ......

It makes them feel better ... If they kid themselves they think they can kid the rest of us and then they can sleep peacefully ... Youve just gotta laugh David

Welcome to lefty Paradise ;-) ..........

Where losing is the new wining (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Yet they wonder why they're LOSERS? :-S .......

Damn they're thick as mince >:-) .......

Fast Pat - 2019-05-18 5:46 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-05-18 5:01 PM

Sight for sore eyes that

To all intents it is, Rangers cannot beat the mighty Celtic with only tomorrow's game remaining.

No way you dont say fella ... Rangers cant catch Celtic , mind Celtic have a way to go to beat the worlds most successful domestic team ... As for Scotland they still have European places to play for princess so your "football season is over" claim is really just like most of your other claims ... Lacking substance ... Regards

pelmetman - 2019-05-18 5:49 PM

Blimey 8-) ......

Lets be honest they've gotten to have quite a habit of losing over the last few years and it looks very much like next week is guna be pretty much the same ... Barry might take an Abbot style take on next weeks results as in it will be a landslide Remain victory

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-05-18 5:59 PM

Blimey 8-) ......

Lets be honest they've gotten to have quite a habit of losing over the last few years and it looks very much like next week is guna be pretty much the same ... Barry might take an Abbot style take on next weeks results as in it will be a landslide Remain victory

Have to say they have turned losing into art form ;-) .........

If Michelangelo was still alive ......he'd carve our Barry as bloke disappointed with his tool so would be looking at his Left hand for excuses :D .......

david.thumb.jpg.0cbb2131f9a5015319d4b7b331e05e1a.jpg

pelmetman - 2019-05-18 6:13 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-05-18 5:59 PM

Blimey 8-) ......

Have to say they have turned losing into art form ;-) .........

If Michelangelo was still alive ......he'd carve our Barry as bloke disappointed with his tool so would be looking at his Left hand for excuses :D .......

:-D :-D It gets funnier ...EU goldenbore Macron a fella who's seen his country turn against him and riot week after week says the beautiful Marine Le Pen is https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-eu-elections-macron/french-president-macron-says-le-pens-record-in-eu-parliament-a-disaster-idUKKCN1SN24U You couldn't make it up ... Nice to see more EU flags being replaced by yellow vests today yet again in EU loving France ... Chuckle

Archived