Always look on the bright side.

Tracker

You’ve seen all the commercials.

But what really happens when you ask for help from a pharmacist?

I walked into a chemists and asked to talk to a male pharmacist.

The woman I was speaking with said she was the only pharmacist and since she and her sister owned the store, there were no male employees.

She asked if she could help me.

I said that I really would have preferred to speak with a male pharmacist, but she assured me that she was completely professional and whatever it was that I needed to discuss, I could be confident that she would treat me with a high level of professionalism.

I reluctantly agreed and began by saying,

“This is tough for me to discuss, but here goes. I get erections every day that last more than four hours. This condition causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment. I was wondering what you could give me for it?”

The Pharmacist said, “Just a minute, I’ll talk to my sister.”

When she returned, she said, “We discussed it at length and here’s the absolute best we can do:

** Free room and board,

** 1/3 ownership in the store,

** a company car,

** a king size bed, and

** £2,000 a month in living expenses.”

nowtelse2do - 2017-09-16 3:52 PM

Hi Rich. I have the same problem, could you give me the address of the pharmacy please...lol

Dave

Sorry Dave, but as I now have a share of the business that would be advertising and is against forum rules, but now you know what questions to ask you should have no difficulty in finding your own suitable pharmacy!

Tracker - 2017-09-16 4:19 PM

nowtelse2do - 2017-09-16 3:52 PM

Hi Rich. I have the same problem, could you give me the address of the pharmacy please...lol

Dave

Sorry Dave, but as I now have a share of the business that would be advertising and is against forum rules, but now you know what questions to ask you should have no difficulty in finding your own suitable pharmacy!

All the pharmacies around here are run by males, there's even one called Lloyd's. I'll see if I can find one that says Lucinda and Lucy Everard's.....hope they're not Boot's.

Dave

nowtelse2do - 2017-09-16 6:19 PM

All the pharmacies around here are run by males, there's even one called Lloyd's. I'll see if I can find one that says Lucinda and Lucy Everard's.....hope they're not Boot's.

Reminds me of the guy that went into a grocer's shop and asked for a packet of 'something for the weekend'. Sorry, we don't sell anything of that nature, said the grocer, try Boots.

Thanks, said the guy, but I don't want to go hill walking!

Archived