Another ALDI bargain

Dave Newell

Aldi recently had in some door flyscreen kits. I've just fitted one to our motorhome and all I can say is they've done it again! The flyscreen is very fine mesh and comes in strips about 8" wide with a weighted section at the bottom. The top fixing is done with self adhesive backed velcro so the whole curtain can be removed easily. At just £2.99 each its a bargain not to be missed.

D.

Next Sunday Aldi have a screw in the ground pole holder @ £3.99 with different size inserts for different size poles ideal for tv aerials / parasoles /etc. Also a 3 port 12v adapter to plug into cigar lighter socket @ £3.99.

203248028446812bd187c0e.jpg.60297520720f192ab5f2e5eee5d10548.jpg

kelly58 - 2007-07-03 9:52 AM

Next Sunday Aldi have a screw in the ground pole holder @ £3.99 with different size inserts for different size poles ideal for tv aerials / parasoles /etc. Also a 3 port 12v adapter to plug into cigar lighter socket @ £3.99.

Can't see too many site owners being happy about their use though.

D.

We've had one of these (ground pole holders) for years, made in yellow (or orange available, I think) plastic., bought in france Very good for beach use, and even now they wont cost more than €3.99 - yes Euros, so that's about 40% cheaper......in fact if you go to an Aldi there, the price is porbably the same in 'numbers' just with a Euro sign instead of the UK£!

Archived