Another Hater Who Doesnt Seem To Care For Hate Hurled At Her

Birdbrain

A know all that knows nothing I've worked with many different cultures in this country and the nicknames we called each other would get you locked up now the only ones I can repeat are the ones to me "snowflake and blanco". Some of the best party's were given by Jamaican immigrants and my parents fostered Nigerian children so where does that put me. *-)

teflon2 - 2019-07-19 6:51 PM

A know all that knows nothing I've worked with many different cultures in this country and the nicknames we called each other would get you locked up now the only ones I can repeat are the ones to me "snowflake and blanco". Some of the best party's were given by Jamaican immigrants and my parents fostered Nigerian children so where does that put me. *-)

Where does that put you ??? ... Prolly if the haters have anything to do with it you'll still be a racist/Islamaphobic/bigoted/homophobe amongst other stuff somehow

Birdbrain - 2019-07-19 5:40 PM

Yuk ... https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/soubry-says-white-working-class-175153 ... Happy to insult others it seems ... Hate is really catching on amongst the permanently offended

The headline "Soubry says 'white working class' Leave voters have 'probably never even seen a migrant'

The article "Broxtowe MP Anna Soubry has claimed 'white working class' voters who have 'probably never even seen a migrant' ……

Note "who". Not the same thing.

Question is, though, is she wrong? From responses on here, I'd say there is at least a grain of truth in what she is alleged to have said.

Also, note that "white working class" and "probably never seen a migrant" are the only words quoted as having been spoken by Anna Soubry. All the rest is the Nottingham Post's text.

It seems clear there are more of Anna Soubrys words, that are not quoted, between those two quotes. What did she actually say, and in what context? Find that out and post it, then comment.

The only hate i saw was Anna Soubry being harrassed by a group of Brexit thugs shouting verbal abuse at her for being a Remain MP. Two of these men were in court yesterday on public order offences and one racial aggravation against a police officer.

A supporter of Goddards then appears outside the court with a camera to declare "fake news" so quite what she's suggesting was fake, i've no idea. Goddards 'selfie' filming....or the charges?

https://www.channel4.com/news/protester-admits-harassing-mp-anna-soubry-after-calling-her-nazi

Brian Kirby - 2019-07-20 2:53 PM

Yuk ... https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/soubry-says-white-working-class-175153 ... Happy to insult others it seems ... Hate is really catching on amongst the permanently offended

The headline "Soubry says 'white working class' Leave voters have 'probably never even seen a migrant'

The article "Broxtowe MP Anna Soubry has claimed 'white working class' voters who have 'probably never even seen a migrant' ……

Question is, though, is she wrong? From responses on here, I'd say there is at least a grain of truth in what she is alleged to have said.

Also, note that "white working class" and "probably never seen a migrant" are the only words quoted as having been spoken by Anna Soubry. All the rest is the Nottingham Post's text.

It seems clear there are more of Anna Soubrys words, that are not quoted, between those two quotes. What did she actually say, and in what context? Find that out and post it, then comment.

I would just lurveee for you to throw us a few working class areas in Blighty that have never seen a migrant ... I dont think leafy East Sussex would have a horrible working class (spit) area ... As for finding out what exactly you seem to think she said seen as its you thats having stomach trouble over it then you find that out and you post it to prove me wrong and then i can make a comment sweet cheeks ... Regards

Birdbrain - 2019-07-20 5:02 PM

I would just lurveee for you to throw us a few working class areas in Blighty that have never seen a migrant ... I dont think leafy East Sussex would have a horrible working class (spit) area ... As for finding out what exactly you seem to think she said seen as its you thats having stomach trouble over it then you find that out and you post it to prove me wrong and then i can make a comment sweet cheeks ... Regards

Problem is Tweetie, it's all in your imagination, and your imagination is misleading you. What I'm trying to point out to you is that you're getting all hot and bothered about a selective newspaper report of what someone said, and you've no more idea than I have of what was actually said, where, when or why. It just gave you an opportunity to parade your hatred for someone you've probably never met. The Nottingham post is just pushing your buttons. Just calm down dear, you'll get hypertensive! We'll all survive whatever it was. :-D

Brian Kirby - 2019-07-20 6:51 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-20 5:02 PM

Problem is Tweetie, it's all in your imagination, and your imagination is misleading you. What I'm trying to point out to you is that you're getting all hot and bothered about a selective newspaper report of what someone said, and you've no more idea than I have of what was actually said, where, when or why. It just gave you an opportunity to parade your hatred for someone you've probably never met. The Nottingham post is just pushing your buttons. Just calm down dear, you'll get hypertensive! We'll all survive whatever it was. :-D

Und with that I presume you cant prove me or The Nottingham Post wrong then ... Looks like me linking a Nottingham Post link has pushed one of your buttons princess ... Your right though we'll all survive but you'll just need some medication for an upset stomach thats all ... Regards

This is a case of 'Selective News Disease'. Some members are quick to speak out about the possible disinformation contained in a news article but are quick to provide links to (selected) newspapers when it suits them. Of course these links are 100% fair and accurate. *-)

Birdbrain - 2019-07-20 7:05 PM..................Und with that I presume you cant prove me or The Nottingham Post wrong then ... Looks like me linking a Nottingham Post link has pushed one of your buttons princess ... Your right though we'll all survive but you'll just need some medication for an upset stomach thats all ... Regards

I'm not the slightest interested I trying to prove the Nottingham post wrong. No point in trying to prove what you said wrong, as you didn't say anything: you just rode on the coat tails of the Nottingham Post. What I'm questioning is why you picked out such a thin report from a minor local (but not local to you) paper. Couldn't possibly be "Soubry hate", could it? Surely not! You're the man who can't stand hate, aren't you? :-) You even see other people's reservations about certain characters as hatred. How could you possibly descend to the same level? :-D

Funny thing about those who call themselves "working class", is they seem to imagine everyone else in the country has bigger incomes than them, for which they don't need to work. How simple minded is that?

As to working class people in Sussex? Of course there aren't! We're all toffs down here, living off our estates. :-D Its well known that the working classes only exist north of Watford! That's why the M25 is always jammed with traffic. It's all those impoverished northern working class types travelling in their poor, beaten up, 20 year old cars to get to and from their workplaces in the "leafy" Sussex, and even "leafier" Surrey.

Blimey, you don't 'arf talk some prejudiced, class war, tripe. :-D

Archived