Anti abortionist Rees-Mogg profiting from............

Bulletguy

antony1969 - 2017-10-01 6:06 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-10-01 5:51 PM

antony1969 - 2017-10-01 5:31 PM

Desperate stuff ...

Must be when making money from something you moralise very vocally against.

I thought your original post was regarding Mr Rees Mogg not what I thought.

"You" as in Rees-Mogg. *-)

Bulletguy - 2017-10-01 9:46 PM

Desperate stuff ...

Mmmm ... Not sure he's a raving anti-abortionist ... He was asked a question and answered it honestly regarding the views he has on it in line with his faith and has answered honestly regarding his investment company ... Would you rather he lie ??? ... Needle , haystack and desperation come to mind ... Stick to Trump bashing your Trump posts are like this one very popular

antony1969 - 2017-10-02 6:10 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-10-01 9:46 PM

Desperate stuff ...

Mmmm ... Not sure he's a raving anti-abortionist ... He was asked a question and answered it honestly regarding the views he has on it in line with his faith and has answered honestly regarding his investment company ... Would you rather he lie ??? ... Needle , haystack and desperation come to mind ... Stick to Trump bashing your Trump posts are like this one very popular.

Given your known history of posting about Muslim rapists i find it somewhat amusing to read your squirming defence of Rees-Mogg on the subject of rape.

He is an anti-abortionist with extreme fundamentalist views based not within law but his interpretation of his religious faith, Roman Catholisim, and that's where he's come unstuck. He has openly said where a woman is raped, she must not be allowed to abort even if as the result of incestual rape.

He has six children, five sons one daughter. So to put that into context, not only is he saying if one of his sons rapes a woman she must have that rape baby, but also if his own daughter was raped by one of his sons, she cannot abort. If faced with that, somehow i feel he would change his tune....or at least i'd hope so.

In your post you used the word "raving" anti-abortionist. That depends on your definition of 'raving' i suppose but as you used that term, you decide for yourself. You said you "weren't sure".

That he has now found himself funding a company and making money from selling medication to abort a foetus, is not just ironic but a complete hypocrisy. A conflict of interest and fundamentalist beliefs which, if he felt so strongly about, would have distanced himself from. Perhaps the money is more important.

Archived