Antonys Islamist/Muslim thread

Bulletguy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2017-11-18 5:56 PMWhere he can post any Muslim/Islam related topics and quit derailing posters threads.POST HERE

That's not fair Bullet.....there's one other here who derails topics seemingly for a living given the number of times Royalty, Chartists, Suffragettes and those 'weeble' statues get wedged into reasonable debate.  Mind you I reckon he should have his own special 'forum' not just a topic on it's own.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/28/45/7728457d18b62b0b7f751b5d787baa3d.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-11-18 5:56 PM

Where he can post any Muslim/Islam related topics and quit derailing posters threads.

POST HERE

Oh goody a Muslim thread B-) ........can we assume you've started reading the Koran so know what your talking about???? ;-) .......

Which verse would you like to discuss? :-S :-| .......

Perhaps we should start at the beginning :D ......

1. In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

2. Praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds.

3. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

4. Master of the Day of Judgment.

5. It is You we worship, and upon You we call for help.

6. Guide us to the straight path.

7. The path of those You have blessed, not of those against whom there is anger, nor of those who are misguided.

Oh dear only got to 7 and they're already slagging off us nonbelievers >:-) .......

http://www.clearquran.com/

Only another 6,666 to go Bullet :D ........I fear we could be in for a long night 8-) .......

No Dave its my thread that Bullet has kindly created for me for some reason ... He's seen my question that I believe Ive asked him 3 or 4 times now asking for a simple yes or no but he's conveniently sloped off ... Its very strange as normally he's very giving with the name calling ... Lets hope he answers

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-11-18 6:35 PM

No Dave its my thread that Bullet has kindly created for me for some reason ... He's seen my question that I believe Ive asked him 3 or 4 times now asking for a simple yes or no but he's conveniently sloped off ... Its very strange as normally he's very giving with the name calling ... Lets hope he answers

Can't we share his brain cell? :-S

He's prolly down his local mosque asking for the answers ;-) ........

Given that he's been suckered by their very effective religious victim hood propaganda :-| .....

But hey that goes for most of our resident dumb arse loony liberals *-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-11-18 6:43 PM

Can't we share his brain cell? :-S

He's prolly down his local mosque asking for the answers ;-) ........

Given that he's been suckered by their very effective religious victim hood propaganda :-| .....

But hey that goes for most of our resident dumb arse loony liberals *-) ........

Wel I wouldn't have thought it difficult to answer yes or no to a question but lets just give him a moment to gather his thoughts ... He's only called me both things amongst others numerous times but lets see

Been to Specsavers lately? Or just having another of your Dyslexia moments?

Meantime...........question asked

....i've yet to see any posts where you've 'challenged racism within Islam'. I look forward to seeing you quote some of those posts....

I'M STILL WAITING TO SEE THOSE POSTS

Bulletguy - 2017-11-18 6:53 PM

....i've yet to see any posts where you've 'challenged racism within Islam'. I look forward to seeing you quote some of those posts....

Now Im Dyslexic to add to the list ... I had answered you in the other thread but you took offence or ignored it and told me to stop putting Islam into other threads or sumat but now you want me to answer it again ... Shall I answer it here or in the other thread you asked me in again ??? ... By the way your looking even sillier not answering my very simple question but please carry on your the grown up

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-11-18 6:59 PM

Now Im Dyslexic to add to the list ... I had answered you in the other thread but you took offence or ignored it and told me to stop putting Islam into other threads or sumat but now you want me to answer it again ... Shall I answer it here or in the other thread you asked me in again ??? ... By the way your looking even sillier not answering my very simple question but please carry on your the grown up

Its funny how he's ignored my post? :-S .......

Considering he also called it a....... /Muslim thread ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-11-18 7:16 PM

Its funny how he's ignored my post? :-S .......

Considering he also called it a....... /Muslim thread ;-) .......

Yes very strange .... I really don't think he thought this one out Dave .... I hope he answers my question as its really simple .... Even my 2 year old grandson can answer yes or no as thats all I want but lets wait and see

Guest pelmetman

And I'm still waiting for a debate on the Koran ;-) ......

Come on Bullet >:-) ..........

Put yer brain cell where your typing finger is :D .......

... I had answered you in the other thread.

That wasn't an answer to the question i asked.

I asked you to show me posts you've made where you've "challenged racism within Islam" (as you claimed to have done and used those exact words)

As yet you've failed to show one let alone any so we can safely say you are unable to produce anything to back up your farcical claim. Nothing new there then.....just more of your usual huff,puff, 'n bluster.

Bulletguy - 2017-11-18 8:46 PM

I asked you to show me posts you've made where you've "challenged racism within Islam" (as you claimed to have done and used those exact words)

As yet you've failed to show one let alone any so we can safely say you are unable to produce anything to back up your farcical claim. Nothing new there then.....just more of your usual huff,puff, 'n bluster.

How very sad ... Seeing a grown man crumble ... Your better than this

Guest pelmetman

"challenged racism within Islam"

I think if you'd read any of the Koran ;-) ......

You'd find that's a oxymoron (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

antony1969 - 2017-11-18 8:50 PM

How very sad ... Seeing a grown man crumble ... Your better than this.

Still not seeing these posts of yours.......where are they? One will do, i'm feeling generous.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-11-18 9:41 PM

Still not seeing these posts of yours.......where are they? One will do, i'm feeling generous.

I think Bullets been snorting sumit down his local mosque 8-) .........

Bulletguy - 2017-11-18 9:41 PM

Unlike you Bullet I have answered your question its just that you don't like the answer ... Tell you what we'll do for the sake of forum boredom for everybody else ... Given that I asked you to provide proof regarding the names you called me way before you asked me to answer the question Ive already answered then how about you answer my question first and I then answer yours again ... Then we can move on one way or another ... No bluff ... No hiding from answering ... Then the forum doesn't have to read drivel ... So once again am I a racist and Islamaphobe as you have claimed many times yes or no

Barryd999 - 2017-11-19 12:59 PM

Heres a bit of a Sunday Afternoon Good Muslim story for you. :D

How the Met recruited this guy Humza Arshad to help prevent radicalisation through comedy. His youtube channel has had over 65 million hits. Good job.

I thought Charlie Hesbo had already tried that.

teflon2 - 2017-11-19 7:18 PM

How the Met recruited this guy Humza Arshad to help prevent radicalisation through comedy. His youtube channel has had over 65 million hits. Good job.

Muslims are better at sending themselves up than many people think. There are a fair few Muslim comedians. The Animals that brutally murdered the staff at Charlie Hebdo were not true followers of Islam IMO. This bloke and others like him are using the power of comedy and the internet to try and show young impressionable kids that following the path of ISIS is not a good road to go down. Good for him.

Barryd999 - 2017-11-19 7:59 PM

Muslims are better at sending themselves up than many people think. There are a fair few Muslim comedians. The Animals that brutally murdered the staff at Charlie Hebdo were not true followers of Islam IMO. This bloke and others like him are using the power of comedy and the internet to try and show young impressionable kids that following the path of ISIS is not a good road to go down. Good for him.

No criticism intended just concern that his efforts might result in some insane attack. The guy has got guts hope that humor can replace anger./QUOTE]

teflon2 - 2017-11-19 8:07 PM

No criticism intended just concern that his efforts might result in some insane attack. The guy has got guts hope that humor can replace anger./QUOTE]

Too right Ive not watched his stuff but there are plenty of others like him.

Muslims are better at sending themselves up than many people think. There are a fair few Muslim comedians.

This comedian got a flight upgrade and ended up sitting next to Trump son..........not sure if that was more of a DEgrade than upgrade though!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-40004656/muslim-comedian-sat-next-to-eric-trump-on-a-flight

Quite a few Muslim comedians in US and UK. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_comedians

Guest pelmetman

It would appear a significant number of UK Muslims would disagree with you :-| ........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11433776/Quarter-of-British-Muslims-sympathise-with-Charlie-Hebdo-terrorists.html

Archived