Anyone going to the peterborough show

michele

Guest starspirit

It is supposed to be one of the better shows on the circuit, but for not us this year as we will be off to Norway in early May and it's just too close for a 600 mile round trip.

Perhaps next year?

Cir Kit = well equipted knight?

Hi Michelle it is one of the biggest shows, loads of dealers and stalls flogging everthing you can think off plus some stuff you can't. :-D

As has been said some parts can get a bit boggy, but their's always someone to help if you get stuck. Entertainment is free except for Saturday night in the main hall, tickets for that have to be paid for in advance. If you go take a cushion the seats are bl**dy hard.

I believe last entry is usually 20.00 but if you are late peterborough services are just the otherside of the A1 £12.00 per night? or paddys place (a CL) just a bit further. he can take any size of M/H

Olley

Hi - we went a few years back, (2002 I think) and enjoyed it. It was VERY big, and there were minibuses to bring you in froim the camping areas! We really felt the September Shepton Mallet one better, as there seem as many exhibitors, but the overall area somewhat more compact. Entertainment and fcailities at Peterborough good, though, and it was quite nice for us going somewhere different,a s we've done SM several times.

We often go to the P'boro Show as it is fairly close to us. We do enjoy it though it is often very muddy. Now and then we have been blessed by very good weather then it is a joy. There seem to be a good selection of dealers and plenty of stands selling those things you have done without for years but now must have! Woth a try I would say.

Empress

Wer'e going as it's on our doorstep. Our first time was last year and we enjoyed it appart from the dearth of eateries. Leave your credit cards at home, theres too much there to temp the weak willed. :D

Archived