Army corporal kicked off Twitter

Bulletguy

I suppose the army is bound to be a magnet to psychopaths. Statistically, soldiers top the list for domestic violence and prison inmates. So we have many homeless soldiers on the streets despite their getting better support than other homeless people, with Army support and exclusive charities like 'Help for Heros' British Legion etc Are they trained to think that whatever the problem, violence is the solution? Because thats how many of them act.

Whats different now is that the Prime Minister is egging them on with his language. And then accusing people of 'humbug' for pointing that out.

Reminds me of Churchill during the war.

But we are supposed to be at peace.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-28 6:22 AM

I suppose the army is bound to be a magnet to psychopaths. ***Statistically, soldiers top the list for domestic violence and prison inmates.*** So we have many homeless soldiers on the streets despite their getting better support than other homeless people, with Army support and exclusive charities like 'Help for Heros' British Legion etc Are they trained to think that whatever the problem, violence is the solution? Because thats how many of them act.

Whats different now is that the Prime Minister is egging them on with his language. And then accusing people of 'humbug' for pointing that out.

More Loony Lefty Lies *-) .........

2,032 of UK prisoners are ex forces...........9000+ were foreign >:-) ........

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/750708/ex-service-personnel-prison-population-2018.pdf

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/SN04334%20(24).pdf

You really should pipe down as you are just making yourself look more stupid everyday (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 8:46 AM

I suppose the army is bound to be a magnet to psychopaths. ***Statistically, soldiers top the list for domestic violence and prison inmates.*** So we have many homeless soldiers on the streets despite their getting better support than other homeless people, with Army support and exclusive charities like 'Help for Heros' British Legion etc Are they trained to think that whatever the problem, violence is the solution? Because thats how many of them act.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/750708/ex-service-personnel-prison-population-2018.pdf

You really should pipe down as you are just making yourself look more stupid everyday (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Statistically means the percentage of soldiers that go to jail, compared to the percentage of (other categories) that go to jail.

It does not mean the majority of those in jail are soldiers. Because soldiers are only a small percentage of the population. There are more people who could be called 'foreign' than there are soldiers.

PS: Since you find that difficult to understand I'll try and explain it in your language. You really should pipe down as you are just making yourself look more stupid everyday (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-28 9:15 AM

Statistically means the percentage of soldiers that go to jail, compared to the percentage of (other categories) that go to jail.

It does not mean the majority of those in jail are soldiers. Because soldiers are only a small percentage of the population. There are more people who could be called 'foreign' than there are soldiers.

PS: Since you find that difficult to understand I'll try and explain it in your language. You really should pipe down as you are just making yourself look more stupid everyday (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

So statistically speaking what is the reason why a certain 5% of our population that follow a certain faith make up 15% of the prison population? ;-) ........

Because statistically that shows they are far more likely to commit crimes than Ex Forces >:-) ........

You really should pipe down as you are just making yourself look more stupid everyday (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Says the loon making himself look stupid by not reading his own link. *-)

PP1.JPG.d90abf858d288147a4fd4de7f3146d6f.JPG

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-28 3:28 PM

You really should pipe down as you are just making yourself look more stupid everyday (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Damn you really are as thick as sh*te *-) ..........

Defending the indefensible makes YOU lot look a prize T*W* A*T ;-) ......

Keep it up Dumb Dumb :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 5:48 PM

Instead of getting gobby, talking rubbish, and coming out with foul language.......read the sentence you wrote, then tell me the number of ex-services foreign nationals listed on that link you posted. I just want the number from you.......nothing else.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-28 6:13 PM

Instead of getting gobby, talking rubbish, and coming out with foul language.......read the sentence you wrote, then tell me the number of ex-services foreign nationals listed on that link you posted. I just want the number from you.......nothing else.

Do the numbers Dumb Dumb (lol) .............

Pray tell me how many ex forces are currently serving time for terrorism offences?......

Compared to that religion YOU keep defending ;-) .........

P1010899.JPG.e6b8dc6a857bc1c1dd902767498e6a91.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 6:18 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-28 6:13 PM

Do the numbers Dumb Dumb (lol) .............

Pray tell me how many ex forces are currently serving time for terrorism offences?......

Compared to that religion YOU keep defending ;-) .........

Why are you avoiding answering the question i asked you and now attempting to deflect after being caught out in another lie? I'll simplify matters for you.

1) You posted a link to Ex-service personnel in the prison population, England and Wales.

2) You then stated, "2,032 of UK prisoners are ex forces...........9000+ were foreign"

That bib figure is incorrect. 192 is the figure listed as ex services foreign nationals on that link. Posting false and fake claims as you often do with zero evidence, is bad enough.....but to post incorrect figures from a link you've posted yourself takes stupidity to another level.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-28 6:49 PM

That bib figure is incorrect. 192 is the figure listed as ex services foreign nationals on that link. Posting false and fake claims as you often do with zero evidence, is bad enough.....but to post incorrect figures from a link you've posted yourself takes stupidity to another level.

Aaah....... So just a 192 of the 9000 foreign criminals in our prisons are ex forces ;-) .........

Thanks ......Dumb Dumb for confirming the FACT that ex service folk are less likely to commit crimes whether they're British or Funny Foreigners :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 6:58 PM

Aaah....... So just a 192 of the 9000 foreign criminals in our prisons are ex forces ;-) .........

Thanks ......Dumb Dumb for confirming the FACT that ex service folk are less likely to commit crimes whether they're British or Funny Foreigners :D ..........

Then why were you claiming "9000+" prisoners as foreign ex-service when you knew from your own link that was totally untrue? I knew all along exactly what you'd been trying to do.

Incidentally that 9000 figure covers stats for England, Wales, Scotland and NI. The link you used covers only England and Wales and refers specifically to ex-services. Stop combining figures from totally different sources to spin out your vile racist agenda. You talk of "facts" but you cannot even get your own right.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-28 9:36 PM

Then why were you claiming "9000+" prisoners as foreign ex-service when you knew from your own link that was totally untrue? I knew all along exactly what you'd been trying to do.

Incidentally that 9000 figure covers stats for England, Wales, Scotland and NI. The link you used covers only England and Wales and refers specifically to ex-services. Stop combining figures from totally different sources to spin out your vile racist agenda. You talk of "facts" but you cannot even get your own right.

Nope *-) ........

I was claiming there are 9000+ foreign criminals in our prisons compared to 2032 ex forces :-| ........

BTW I backed my FACTS up with links >:-) ........

Perhaps you could back up some of your assertions about me breaking the law???? ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 9:50 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-28 9:36 PM

Nope *-) ........

I was claiming there are 9000+ foreign criminals in our prisons compared to 2032 ex forces :-| ........

So what...what is your point?

There are 90,468 British criminals in our prisons compared to 2032 ex-forces criminals.

BTW I backed my FACTS up with links >:-) ........

The only fact you quoted correct was 2032 ex service criminals in the prison population which was on the link. You haven't posted any other links.

Perhaps you could back up some of your assertions about me breaking the law???? ;-) .......

Diversion deflection time eh?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-28 10:52 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 9:50 PM

Diversion deflection time eh?

You said it :D ..........

Guest pelmetman

There are 90,468 British criminals in our prisons compared to 2032 ex-forces criminals.

The point is Your Loony Lefty Mate tried to imply that ex forces are more likely to commit crime than any other section of society ;-) .............

We both know that's a lie, because we both know a certain 5% of society has produced 15% of our prison population >:-) ............

BTW you might want to check your 90,468 figure :-| ..........As that's the current total prison population, so 9000+ are not British *-) ............

pelmetman - 2019-09-29 9:23 AM

The point is Your Loony Lefty Mate tried to imply that ex forces are more likely to commit crime than any other section of society ;-) .............

They present a high risk of offending after leaving due to many not coping with the transition into civvy street and it's not uncommon for some to end up homeless. Drug abuse is also a problem. Why are you so obsessed about foreign criminals in UK prisons? You moan when they are on the loose and moan when they are locked up.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-29 11:54 AM

They present a high risk of offending after leaving due to many not coping with the transition into civvy street and it's not uncommon for some to end up homeless. Drug abuse is also a problem. Why are you so obsessed about foreign criminals in UK prisons? You moan when they are on the loose and moan when they are locked up.

There you go *-) ...........Peddling the same Loony Lefty Lies as your mate ;-) ..........

2032 ex forces make up 2% of our prison population.......Those who follow a certain creed make up 15%........

So statistically those who follow a certain creed are more likely to commit crimes than those who were formally in the forces >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-09-29 12:05 PM

There you go *-) ...........Peddling the same Loony Lefty Lies as your mate ;-) ..........

2032 ex forces make up 2% of our prison population.......Those who follow a certain creed make up 15%........

So statistically those who follow a certain creed are more likely to commit crimes than those who were formally in the forces >:-) ........

Back to School for you :D

For example;

10,000 in group 1 of which 1,000 in prison = 10%

200,000 in group 2 of which 2,000 in prison = 1%

Group 1 has half as many people in prison but has 10 times as big a percentage of its population in prison..

pelmetman - 2019-09-29 12:05 PM

WTF are you waffling in riddles about? The subject concerned ex-forces criminality....period, end of. I'm not interested in your childish games of whataboutery fueled by your insane Islamophobia.

I notice you ignored addressing my question to you over why are you so obsessed about foreign criminals in UK prisons? You moan when they are on the loose and moan when they are locked up. *-)

Archived