Barry Out Shopping at Co-Op

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-08-18 10:02 AM

Be prepared ...

... Who are these people

I think we've just discovered the source of global warming :D ............

Remoaner Farts >:-) ........

Impressed! For once its not a fat fecker in a Mankini or summat. Nice one.

No need for us to stock up. My carer deals with all that and we could probably survive a nuclear winter in our house anyway. Same in the van.

I live in the sticks anyway so there is plenty of food just walking around and if we run out of that we could always eat a few stray Brexiteer Townies that get lost. 8-)

747 - 2019-08-18 1:13 PM

I have had a happy 5 minutes reading the responses. :D

I could see that he wasn't Barry but is probably a close relative. 8-)

I would disown a relative of mine that stocked up on cheap baked beans! I bet you used to buy Fine Fair Yellow pack beans you cheapskate!

Who the feck eats baked beans anyway? I mean what is the point of baked beans?

Just wait until potatoes and kebabs go up in price 100% after Brexit. That'll show em!

Fast Pat - 2019-08-18 1:52 PM

Well according to Cabinet Office papers leaked to the Times he might be the most sensible person around

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/no-deal-brexit-leaked-documents-food-fuel-medicine-shortages-irish-border-checks-a9064081.html

Bloody hell!

I dont remember the Brexit benefits of “wartime implications”, shortages of medicines, food and fuel and now no chemicals to purify water and bombs getting lobbed about again being plastered on the side of a big red bus in 2016! Suppose it wouldn't fit. :-(

I think all this stuff is getting hyped up and leaked on purpose so it looks so bleak when we go over the cliff that when its not quite as bad as all that they can claim its all been a huge success and it was all project fear. Meanwhile Boris, Gove etc will be spaffing money left right and centre from the magic money tree to continue to paper over the cracks before the public eventually wise up and vote in Jezza

8-)

He will probably leave the same note Labour did "There is no money left".

Ive just realised I shouldnt have admitted on a public forum that I have loads of food. I should warn you Brexiteers though that we shoot peasants like you just for fun so dont bother turning up when you run out of beans.

If your fears are confirmed Barry, then you might finally lose weight. You do not have the willpower in normal circumstances but a food shortage and Conscription (getting you running round the parade ground) could be the making of you. :D

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-08-18 6:18 PM

If your fears are confirmed Barry, then you might finally lose weight. You do not have the willpower in normal circumstances but a food shortage and Conscription (getting you running round the parade ground) could be the making of you. :D

So that's another Barry Brexit Bonus ;-) ..........

He and they will thank us eventually :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-08-18 7:29 PM

747 - 2019-08-18 6:18 PM

So that's another Barry Brexit Bonus ;-) ..........

He and they will thank us eventually :D .........

Actually for once in as long as can remember you two might have a point there.

Archived