Barry's not on his own

antony1969

Another super hypocrite who said she'd take refugees in admits she won't now ... She doesn't have room ... Lily Allen like others preaches to the world about taking in chancers yet does nickedy nackedy nothing to help other than cry on TV and hopefully flog a few more songs in the process ... Send em ere then ... Again ... Unless Barry wants to help

Guest pelmetman

Be fair Antony, Barry's not the only... "do as I say, not as I do".... hypocrite on here ;-) .............

pelmetman - 2018-05-09 9:33 AM

Be fair Antony, Barry's not the only... "do as I say, not as I do".... hypocrite on here ;-) .............

That's a bit harsh Dave, Barry's Blogs are not generally as hypocritical as some of the other remoaners whose examples of blinkered political vision far exceed all the expectations of us near normal folk!

This is what she said when asked by Alison Jolsen about how many refugees she had taken in.

"None. To be honest, I don’t think social services would let me take in any refugees with my reputation. If I had a really big house I would, but all my bedrooms are occupied with children."

Ok so she was put on the spot by Victoria Derbyshire and said she would take the in if she could Well she cant it seems currently. Neither can I, I dont have space either nor would it be practical to house Refugees here. And at what point did supporting accepting "Genuine" refugees being granted asylum here require you to house them yourself?

If people can and do house refugees then good on them, perhaps it works for them and the refugees but why does it make someone hypocritical to support accepting people into our country who's lives are at risk just because you cant or wont have them come and live with you?

Barryd999 - 2018-05-09 11:26 AM

This is what she said when asked by Alison Jolsen about how many refugees she had taken in.

"None. To be honest, I don’t think social services would let me take in any refugees with my reputation. If I had a really big house I would, but all my bedrooms are occupied with children."

Ok so she was put on the spot by Victoria Derbyshire and said she would take the in if she could Well she cant it seems currently. Neither can I, I dont have space either nor would it be practical to house Refugees here. And at what point did supporting accepting "Genuine" refugees being granted asylum here require you to house them yourself?

If people can and do house refugees then good on them, perhaps it works for them and the refugees but why does it make someone hypocritical to support accepting people into our country who's lives are at risk just because you cant or wont have them come and live with you?

Of course it's hypocritical ... Preaching about the UK taking in refugees is fine when areas other than yours have to take em in ... Lily Allen said she would take some in Barry ... Doesn't she have a home in the Cotswolds

Guest pelmetman

Think lateral Barry ;-) ........They could stay in Hank the Tank on your drive, and in the house when your away >:-) .........

To be fair to Barry I wouldn't want him to go through the suffering of those 2 young girls in Denmark ... Danish cops admit concealing the identity and nationality of the Afghan migrants who raped the underage girls ... Good job Sweden don't publish the nationalities of their rapists though even the liberal Swedes are getting mighty sick of the crime and rape these chancers bring

antony1969 - 2018-05-09 12:14 PM

Of course it's hypocritical ... Preaching about the UK taking in refugees is fine when areas other than yours have to take em in ... Lily Allen said she would take some in Barry ... Doesn't she have a home in the Cotswolds

Ah but I have never said I wouldnt have a problem with them coming to our "Area". If we are going to take in refugees then I dont think they should all be sent to Huddersfield. They dont deserve that FFS! (lol) Havent they been through enough? Send em up here. Plenty of space.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-09 2:43 PM

Ah but I have never said I wouldnt have a problem with them coming to our "Area". If we are going to take in refugees then I dont think they should all be sent to Huddersfield. They dont deserve that FFS! (lol) Havent they been through enough? Send em up here. Plenty of space.

Here you go Barry ;-) .........

http://www.paih.org/host-a-refugee/

You could sing em a song or two :D ..........

If they survive that then we'll deffo known they're genuine >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-05-09 5:09 PM

Good link. Ive given them you and Antony's addresses. Said you would take ten (each). Well done!

pelmetman - 2018-05-09 5:09 PM

Nice one Dave ... I could see Barry taking in little Mustafa and teaching him the guitar , drinking , guitar , drinking , cheese ... Mean a lot to some of those poor 30 somethings to go to a school out in the sticks ... C'mon Barry

Archived