Beautiful

Birdbrain

The points system is not new. Its been around for yonks. Just hasnt been applied to EU workers yet. They like to call it the Australian system because it sounds all nasty against immigrants because Australians are proper no nonsense blokes that dont like Foreigners and are a bit red neck drinking "Tinnies" and doing barbies etc (not the doll).

The trouble with this idea of course is it leaves us 90000 workers short to do the sh1t jobs. In effect its actually making it harder for Brits to get the good jobs. So who is going to do all the sh1t jobs? Well thats easy. Once manufacturing and automotive is finally sunk those workers who worked there thats who. I bet they never considered that in Sunderland when they voted leave.

Barryd999 - 2020-02-15 10:54 AM

The points system is not new. Its been around for yonks. Just hasnt been applied to EU workers yet. They like to call it the Australian system because it sounds all nasty against immigrants because Australians are proper no nonsense blokes that dont like Foreigners and are a bit red neck drinking "Tinnies" and doing barbies etc (not the doll).

The trouble with this idea of course is it leaves us 90000 workers short to do the sh1t jobs. In effect its actually making it harder for Brits to get the good jobs. So who is going to do all the sh1t jobs? Well thats easy. Once manufacturing and automotive is finally sunk those workers who worked there thats who. I bet they never considered that in Sunderland when they voted leave.

So the Australians are "all nasty against immigrants" ... You can prove that cant ya ??? ... No of course not , its just more silliness ... Australia is one of the fairest countries in the world when it comes to who they let in and from where ... For once look at facts first before spewing your usual guff

Birdbrain - 2020-02-15 6:07 PM

So the Australians are "all nasty against immigrants" ... You can prove that cant ya ??? ... No of course not , its just more silliness ... Australia is one of the fairest countries in the world when it comes to who they let in and from where ... For once look at facts first before spewing your usual guff

Take yer pick https://www.google.com/search?q=australia+is+racist&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB822GB822&oq=australia+is+racist&aqs=chrome..69i57.10063j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Your kind of right about one thing though. The Australian points system according to their ex PM was designed to encourage immigration but it doesnt mean "some" Aussies are happy with it. Quite the contrary it seems. My point is the PR of Johnson banging on about the Australian points system is its designed to appeal to Brexiteers because their perception of Aussies is that they are no nonsense types who dont like immigrants. Why not just call it "a points system"? Other countries have points systems. Why not call it the Japanese points system? Or as we have had a similar points system for over a decade why not just say our existing points system will now incorporate Europeans?

Barryd999 - 2020-02-16 12:01 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-02-15 6:07 PM

Take yer pick https://www.google.com/search?q=australia+is+racist&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB822GB822&oq=australia+is+racist&aqs=chrome..69i57.10063j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Your kind of right about one thing though. The Australian points system according to their ex PM was designed to encourage immigration but it doesnt mean "some" Aussies are happy with it. Quite the contrary it seems. My point is the PR of Johnson banging on about the Australian points system is its designed to appeal to Brexiteers because their perception of Aussies is that they are no nonsense types who dont like immigrants. Why not just call it "a points system"? Other countries have points systems. Why not call it the Japanese points system? Or as we have had a similar points system for over a decade why not just say our existing points system will now incorporate Europeans?

Before I open any of those do they prove your "Australians are proper no nonsense blokes that dont like foreigners" because you havent put some blokes youve claimed all Aussie blokes ??? Those links do prove that do they ??? You do it again with your claim Brexiteers like the Aussie system because Aussies dont like immigrants ... Now I dont know any Brexiteers who like the Aussie system because of that and your claiming all 17 million plus do ??? ... Have you made a mistake with your post or is it just more Hollywood Barry Hate guess work ???

Archived