Best Avatar

michele

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
michele - 2007-10-01 10:55 PM

Howie,

good choice good looking lady so you have got taste then ?

Only I didnt think you saw much threw them there goggles. :D

Suppose they could do with a good clean but I always get a bad reaction with anaesthetic. Always nice to put a face to whoever you are talking to and Vickys photo was one of those occasions where the inner beauty and calmness came through to perfection.

Tomo. Either you apologise or i,ll have to mark you down as a cad and bounder for insulting all the beautifull ladies on this forum. 8-)

Guest caraprof

Mine's the best avatar on this site as it best describes my true persona.

A delightful little angel, loved by everyone (OK not quite everyone) with wings to lift me and fly me over the mundane.

caraprof - 2007-10-02 6:58 PM

Mines the best avatar on this site as it best describes my true persona.

A delightful little angel, loved by everyone (OK not quite everyone) with wings to lift me and fly me over the mundane.

LOL - Frank, are you sure that's what it's intended to depict?Some of the audience could get confused and mistakenly conclude that it's someone who is incontinent (nappy), regularly so drunk that they cannot stand (crawling) and so old that they are in God's waiting room (wings).Course, I'd never think that.Cheers,Bruce. B-)

caraprof - 2007-10-02 7:06 PM

At least I'm not vain like you Howie, pushing a photo of yourself on us all the time.

Not very photogenic Frank and its the only one that does me justice. Not a hope in hell on this one I suppose, but any chance of changing your location. Every time I see it I burst out laughing. :->

Guest caraprof
howie - 2007-10-02 7:17 PM
caraprof - 2007-10-02 7:06 PM At least I'm not vain like you Howie, pushing a photo of yourself on us all the time.
Not very photogenic Frank and its the only one that does me justice. Not a hope in hell on this one I suppose, but any chance of changing your location. Every time I see it I burst out laughing. :->

I'll change it soon, when it's been seen by everyone (and I mean everyone!). Where is Pongo by the way? Is he off in his Bongo do you know? Maybe he's gone to the Congo?

caraprof - 2007-10-02 7:22 PM
howie - 2007-10-02 7:17 PM
caraprof - 2007-10-02 7:06 PM At least I'm not vain like you Howie, pushing a photo of yourself on us all the time.

I'll change it soon, when it's been seen by everyone (and I mean everyone!). Where is Pongo by the way? Is he off in his Bongo do you know? Maybe he's gone to the Congo?

Richards not here to defend himself at the moment and I think its unfair having a go at him in his absence. I don,t think you realise how much of a sensitive soul he is. This was brought home to me when I ribbed him over that ridiculous "rug" he wears and the operation he had for that problem "down below". If you want to have a go at him while he,s not here then carry on, but out of respect for the guy, count me out Frank.

Guest caraprof

Not quite the same Howie, as this thread will still be here when he returns so he can read it himself!

Apart from which it was intended as a bit of fun!

But now you've told me he wears a syrup!

caraprof - 2007-10-02 7:59 PM

Not quite the same Howie, as this thread will still be here when he returns so he can read it himself!

Apart from which it was intended as a bit of fun!

But now you've told me he wears a syrup!

He does not wear a wig, you wicked people!Rich is actually a very, very nice man (lol)

Guest caraprof

Please, please, put back your original photo! You look really nice so why would you want to put something like this up!

If you're an ugly bugger like Howie, I can understand having a fake avatar, but there's no need for you to have one and the new one makes me ill!

Archived