Blimp Trump to float over London!

Bulletguy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hear it's based on a scale model of Barry and dressed like most Remoaners ... Wonder if Sadick will allow the flight of his balloon ??? ... Might be nice if he tackled black gun and knife crime in lawless London instead of worrying about balloons ... Funny though

Barryd999 - 2018-07-06 3:06 PM

Oh Lordy! I just sprayed drink all over the steering wheel just reading the thread title and then again when I saw the photo. Sadiq has aproved it! :D

"He won't be bothered"? Says spokesman. Oh yes he will! Bet he cancels

His notoriously fragile ego won't cope. Good on Mayor Khan for granting permission.....after all, old Bone Spurs likes dishing it out but can't take it. And after the nasty false allegations Blimp made about "a hospital in London like a war zone with blood all over the floors", he can expect a rough reception.

Remember Pink Floyd's infamous flying pig at Battersea which broke loose and sailed off to land in some farmyard in Kent? Rumour has it an airline captain flying into Heathrow reported he'd just passed a pig in the sky!

In late August or early September this year, after receiving permission from Roger Waters, a design company will float an installation of four golden flying pigs directly in front of the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago. (lol)

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20170508-how-the-pink-floyd-pig-was-a-sign-of-protest

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-07-06 2:35 PM

I hear it's based on a scale model of Barry and dressed like most Remoaners ... Wonder if Sadick will allow the flight of his balloon ??? ... Might be nice if he tackled black gun and knife crime in lawless London instead of worrying about balloons ... Funny though

Perhaps it'll get stabbed? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-07-07 9:00 AM

Oh Lordy that's funny ... When all these wets are out protesting , screaming , shouting and throwing hate in a screaming pussy kind of way at POTUS Trump they might just wanna reflect and ask themselves why they didn't protest when the crown Prince of Saudi came to play ... Lordy My

antony1969 - 2018-07-08 10:07 PM

Oh Lordy that's funny ... When all these wets are out protesting , screaming , shouting and throwing hate in a screaming pussy kind of way at POTUS Trump they might just wanna reflect and ask themselves why they didn't protest when the crown Prince of Saudi came to play ... Lordy My

Yeah but nobody knows who he is so it wouldnt be funny. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2018-07-09 9:19 AM

What ... The screaming pussy brigade have never heard of Saudi Arabia ... Says a lot about the lack of intelligence of the losers then I guess ... Will Sadick allow his baby balloon

Oh Lordy that's funny ... When all these wets are out protesting....

If you and your boyfriend had listened to that phone caller to the James O'Brien show you'd have heard 'outraged Trump supporter' telling him he's going to fly his drone into it and bring it down. But when O'Brien asked him what day.....he didn't know! *-) Sounded like a Brexiteer. (lol)

antony1969 - 2018-07-09 10:41 AM

What ... The screaming pussy brigade have never heard of Saudi Arabia ... Says a lot about the lack of intelligence of the losers then I guess ... Will Sadick allow his baby balloon

Who are the "screaming pussy brigade"? Are those the thousands of terrified women that run away screaming if they encounter Trump because he might "grab them by the pussy" because he can do what he likes because of who he is? (His words not mine).

Sadiq has approved it.

(lol)

Barryd999 - 2018-07-09 11:40 AM

Who are the "screaming pussy brigade"? Are those the thousands of terrified women that run away screaming if they encounter Trump because he might "grab them by the pussy" because he can do what he likes because of who he is? (His words not mine).

Sadiq has approved it.

(lol)

Yes Prolly ...The very same ones who protest locker room talk yet ignore FGM , forced child marriage , marital rape and beatings , the stoning to death of rape victims etc etc etc ... You really couldn't make it up could ya

antony1969 - 2018-07-09 1:23 PM

Sadiq has approved it.

(lol)

Yes Prolly ...The very same ones who protest locker room talk yet ignore FGM , forced child marriage , marital rape and beatings , the stoning to death of rape victims etc etc etc ... You really couldn't make it up could ya

I am sure nobody is ignoring such outrageous and terrible things are they? Trump is a world leader and the stuff he has come out with IMO is not locker room banter that I would laugh at. Its just creepy and extremely suspect. Truth is you either love him or hate him so he is going to get some stick for sure wherever he goes.

Barryd999 - 2018-07-09 2:55 PM

Sadiq has approved it.

(lol)

I am sure nobody is ignoring such outrageous and terrible things are they? Trump is a world leader and the stuff he has come out with IMO is not locker room banter that I would laugh at. Its just creepy and extremely suspect. Truth is you either love him or hate him so he is going to get some stick for sure wherever he goes.

Well they obviously are ignoring such "outrageous and terrible things" Barry or they'd be out demonstrating against them in what should be much bigger numbers than against POTUS Trump ... You defend the very people who believe those things are acceptable ... Well your mate Akram doesn't cos he drinks beer ... You really couldn't make it up Princess

antony1969 - 2018-07-09 3:55 PM

Sadiq has approved it.

(lol)

Well they obviously are ignoring such "outrageous and terrible things" Barry or they'd be out demonstrating against them in what should be much bigger numbers than against POTUS Trump ... You defend the very people who believe those things are acceptable ... Well your mate Akram doesn't cos he drinks beer ... You really couldn't make it up Princess

Are you seriously suggesting that I have defended anyone who carries out "FGM , forced child marriage , marital rape and beatings , the stoning to death of rape victims"? Can you show me an example of when I have defended anyone who has carried out such acts or supports such acts?

Barryd999 - 2018-07-09 4:37 PM

Sadiq has approved it.

(lol)

Are you seriously suggesting that I have defended anyone who carries out "FGM , forced child marriage , marital rape and beatings , the stoning to death of rape victims"? Can you show me an example of when I have defended anyone who has carried out such acts or supports such acts?

Barry you can't have it all ways ... The religion whose name such acts are carried out in you defend ... All are very common in the Islamic world ... The only thing we don't have here in Blighty or that I aren't aware of is stoning to death although we do have serious issues with acid attacks by Muslims on Muslim woman ... Many many vile acts are carried out in its name and that is reality or am I wrong yes or no ??????

antony1969 - 2018-07-09 5:03 PM

Sadiq has approved it.

(lol)

Barry you can't have it all ways ... The religion whose name such acts are carried out in you defend ... All are very common in the Islamic world ...

You are now chickening out as per usual after slinging out unfounded allegations and back peddling. As has been pointed out to you so many times on here by other posters, you cannot tar all with the same brush but that's what you persistently do. Christianity has a long history of bloodshed, but that doesn't make all Christians bad people just as Islam doesn't make all Muslims bad people.

You generalise way too much and always about Islam and Muslims.

Sadiq has approved it.

(lol)

Barry you can't have it all ways ... The religion whose name such acts are carried out in you defend ... All are very common in the Islamic world ... The only thing we don't have here in Blighty or that I aren't aware of is stoning to death although we do have serious issues with acid attacks by Muslims on Muslim woman ... Many many vile acts are carried out in its name and that is reality or am I wrong yes or no ??????

Well I Dont know any Muslims that would consider such terrible acts acceptable just like I dont know any blokes that would consider sexual assault acceptable or even funny but Trump clearly thinks its ok. I wouldnt want anything to do with anyone who considers either the acts you describe or what Trump deems acceptable behaviour towards women either.

Bulletguy - 2018-07-09 5:30 PM

Sadiq has approved it.

(lol)

Barry you can't have it all ways ... The religion whose name such acts are carried out in you defend ... All are very common in the Islamic world ...

You are now chickening out as per usual after slinging out unfounded allegations and back peddling. As has been pointed out to you so many times on here by other posters, you cannot tar all with the same brush but that's what you persistently do. Christianity has a long history of bloodshed, but that doesn't make all Christians bad people just as Islam doesn't make all Muslims bad people.

Don't silly Princess and try to keep it real ... Barry defends the religion that carries out the things I've mentioned now is that a true or false claim I make ??? A very simple yes or no will do ... Talking about generalizing your the queen of it ... Read your Tory hate Grenfell false tears posts ... Disgraceful

Barryd999 - 2018-07-09 5:43 PM

Sadiq has approved it.

(lol)

Well I Dont know any Muslims that would consider such terrible acts acceptable just like I dont know any blokes that would consider sexual assault acceptable or even funny but Trump clearly thinks its ok. I wouldnt want anything to do with anyone who considers either the acts you describe or what Trump deems acceptable behaviour towards women either.

How do you know the Muslims that you know don't believe in what I've said , that would be real interesting to know ... You didn't answer my very simple yes or no answer sweetheart

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-09 5:30 PM

How many Christian terrorists currently fill our high security prisons? ;-) ..........

Just askin >:-) ...........

I’m not in favour of the Trump baby balloon. Trump is an a**e but he is the elected President of the USA and I believe that it is inconsistent with our values to insult the elected head of a nation despite his many personal flaws and his obnoxious policies. Sadiq Khan would have proved himself a better man if he had said that this was inappropriate.

Archived