Brexit donator under Criminal investigation

Bulletguy

Arron Banks, said to be UK's biggest single donator to a political party who donated £1 million to UKIP and £8 million to Brexit, is now under criminal investigation by the National Crime Agency over alleged offences committed at the 2016 EU referendum after the Electoral Commission brought them in.

Banks is certainly something of a "dodgy dealer" as nobody (apart from him and possibly a few of his cohorts) knows exactly where his money has come from as he constantly changes his story all the time, been extremely evasive, and walked out of the Committee inquiry chaired by Damian Collins MP. At one time he claimed to own a number of diamond mines in South Africa, but when Channel 4 tracked them down they were old mines which had closed!

Banks accuses the Committee of mounting a campaign to "derail Brexit"......but as Damian Collins MP said, "had Arron Banks been able to demonstrate with open clarity to the EC, then it would never have been referred". Banks hasn't been open....he's been evasive and obviously economical with the truth...so now he's under criminal investigation.

Time the plug was pulled on this Brexit business before any more damage is done. It's been a very expensive lesson in lunacy and ripped the country apart.

https://www.channel4.com/news/arron-banks-brexit-spending-investigated-by-national-crime-agency

Guest pelmetman

Yet........Sorearse who cost the British taxpayer BILLIONS!........Is the Remoaners Hero *-) ........

Remoaner & Hypocrisy...........Two spellings......Same meaning >:-) ..........

NCA investigations on Banks dubious activities over dodgy funding sources to Brexit has now shifted to the Isle of Man....which as a Crown dependency is not part of the UK and also not an EU member state. The EC and NCA suspect some funding came from Rock Holding Ltd with Banks being the major shareholder. Though Banks is obviously denying this, if proven true then Electoral Law has been broken.

https://www.channel4.com/news/isle-of-man-at-centre-of-row-over-leave-eu-funding

It’s also been reported that Theresa May declined a request by one of the security services back in 2016 to investigate Arron Banks when she was Home Secretary. As Ben Bradshaw MP whose been tackling May over the Banks issue, "this is an alleged crime to subvert democracy". I wonder why May would not want our own security services investigating Banks? Perhaps she never thought it would come back to haunt her....well it has and as Ben Bradshaw says, "this is not going to go away" irrespective of who voted what.

https://www.channel4.com/news/ben-bradshaw-mp-on-arron-banks-im-simply-being-batted-away-by-the-prime-minister

Guest pelmetman

I wonder when the Remoaner Hypocrite brigade will call for Cameron to be investigated, for using 9 million of taxpayers money to influence the referendum? *-) .............

pelmetman - 2018-11-03 7:37 AM

I wonder when the Remoaner Hypocrite brigade will call for Cameron to be investigated, for using 9 million of taxpayers money to influence the referendum? *-) .............

The EC already investigated and found Remain had not broken any rules as funding came from legitimate sources within the UK. The same it seems cannot be said for Brexit funding which if the allegations over Banks donations via Rock Holding Ltd to name just one, is found to be true, then that's a criminal offence and puts the referendum in an entirely different light. It's now become more clear there certainly seems to have been attempts to subvert democracy and many have been saying so for a considerable time, even from within your own 'camp'.

If Banks is so scrupulously 'clean' and innocent of the allegations, why refuse to answer questions put to him by the select committee and walk out? Had he co-operated with the EC and been able to prove where the funding had come from, then the EC would not have referred the matter to the National Crime Agency for investigation.

There is also the embarrassing question of why May declined a request by one of the security services back in 2016 to investigate Banks when she was Home Secretary. Why was she blocking it and what for as Banks isn't involved in national intelligence.

As Ben Bradshaw MP rightly say's, "this is an alleged crime to subvert democracy".

I don't think you've quite grasped the seriousness of this at all. If the NCA find there has been illegal activity in funding and Bradshaw finally get's to the bottom of why May blocked the security services from investigating Banks two years ago, even if he has to drag it out of her, then Brexit is null and void.

As wonderful as it would be to see a piece of work like Banks have his pants pulled down I can't see it happening. People like him are generally untouchable unless there is a real, REAL desire to go after them and I don't think there is. I think they will go through the motions but he'll just laugh in their faces.

I don't think the campaign he backed was even the official campaign but there is no doubt he contributed to manipulating the vote.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-03 2:55 PM

The EC already investigated and found Remain had not broken any rules as funding came from legitimate sources within the UK. The same it seems cannot be said for Brexit funding which if the allegations over Banks donations via Rock Holding Ltd to name just one, is found to be true, then that's a criminal offence and puts the referendum in an entirely different light. It's now become more clear there certainly seems to have been attempts to subvert democracy and many have been saying so for a considerable time, even from within your own 'camp'.

If Banks is so scrupulously 'clean' and innocent of the allegations, why refuse to answer questions put to him by the select committee and walk out? Had he co-operated with the EC and been able to prove where the funding had come from, then the EC would not have referred the matter to the National Crime Agency for investigation.

There is also the embarrassing question of why May declined a request by one of the security services back in 2016 to investigate Banks when she was Home Secretary. Why was she blocking it and what for as Banks isn't involved in national intelligence.

As Ben Bradshaw MP rightly say's, "this is an alleged crime to subvert democracy".

I don't think you've quite grasped the seriousness of this at all. If the NCA find there has been illegal activity in funding and Bradshaw finally get's to the bottom of why May blocked the security services from investigating Banks two years ago, even if he has to drag it out of her, then Brexit is null and void.

Yeah Bullet *-) .......

The Remoaner Establishment investigated the Remoaner propaganda machine and found no problems :-| ...........

No Biased Sh1t Sherlock......eh? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-11-03 3:51 PM

Yeah Bullet *-) .......

The Remoaner Establishment investigated the Remoaner propaganda machine and found no problems :-| ...........

And there i was believing you wanted true democracy.......how silly of me. *-)

Brexit at any cost eh? Even when that means committing criminal offences to subvert democracy. Very sad. I would have thought ensuring Brexit conducted itself within the law at all times to be paramount to you as if found it hasn't, then the outcome is null and void. You cannot force change by illegally interfering with democracy.....that sort of activity is the reserve of despot dictatorships in the countries you are quick to criticise. Take a look in the mirror....it's not a pretty sight is it?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-03 4:09 PM

Yeah Bullet *-) .......

Brexit at any cost eh? Even when that means committing criminal offences to subvert democracy. Very sad. I would have thought ensuring Brexit conducted itself within the law at all times to be paramount to you as if found it hasn't, then the outcome is null and void. You cannot force change by illegally interfering with democracy.....that sort of activity is the reserve of despot dictatorships in the countries you are quick to criticise. Take a look in the mirror....it's not a pretty sight is it?

Democracy!!!.........Pah *-) .......

It's been more than evident since the 24th of June 2016 how much you Remoaner HYPOCRITES believe in democracy >:-) ........

BTW you'll need two mirrors to see your face *-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-11-03 4:18 PM

Yeah Bullet *-) .......

It's been more than evident since the 24th of June 2016 how much you Remoaner HYPOCRITES believe in democracy >:-) ........

You see 'shouting' hypocrites doesn't do your cause any good at all, in fact it simply reinforces what i posted. When your idea of 'democracy' is obtaining what you want through criminal methods, you seriously need to question your personal morals.....but it seems you'd struggle to find any of those. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-03 4:52 PM

Yeah Bullet *-) .......

You see 'shouting' hypocrites doesn't do your cause any good at all, in fact it simply reinforces what i posted. When your idea of 'democracy' is obtaining what you want through criminal methods, you seriously need to question your personal morals.....but it seems you'd struggle to find any of those. :-|

My Morals???? .......FFS 8-) .......

That is a seriously funny unintended joke on your part (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

You sold your morals years ago sunshine >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-11-03 5:03 PM

Yeah Bullet *-) .......

That is a seriously funny unintended joke on your part (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Is that drivel and inane rubbish the best you can come up with over this matter? And then you wonder why Brexit is in the mess it's in. I almost feel sorry for you. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-03 6:09 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-03 5:03 PM

Yeah Bullet *-) .......

Is that drivel and inane rubbish the best you can come up with over this matter? And then you wonder why Brexit is in the mess it's in. I almost feel sorry for you. *-)

I only have contempt for the likes of you *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-11-03 7:19 PM

Oh Lordy ... Cant be true ...

No surprise there *-) ............

Nothing worse than a Remoaner Bitch Spurned >:-) ........

"If I had my time again I think we would have been better to have probably remained".....

Arron Banks. *-)

How 'convenient'. When faced with criminal investigation by the NCA Banks has a 'miracle conversion' in the hope it'll get him off the hook. *-)

Won't work Banksy boy. Remainers and the law isn't so easily duped by your attempts to subvert democracy which has been swallowed by your Brexit chums. *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-11-04 5:41 PM

"If I had my time again I think we would have been better to have probably remained".....

Arron Banks. *-)

How 'convenient'. When faced with criminal investigation by the NCA Banks has a 'miracle conversion' in the hope it'll get him off the hook. *-)

Won't work Banksy boy. Remainers and the law isn't so easily duped by your attempts to subvert democracy which has been swallowed by your Brexit chums. *-)

Youve conveniently missed out the rest of what he said ... Not quite so Hollywood then Princess ... Dream on

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 5:50 PM

Arron Banks. *-)

Youve conveniently missed out the rest of what he said.

There's a link......fanboy. *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-11-04 6:39 PM

Arron Banks. *-)

You're Hollywood headline at the top missing the rest of what he said ... Link down at the bottom ... Others can make their minds up ... Distorting the truth springs to mind

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 7:05 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-04 6:39 PM

Arron Banks. *-)

You're Hollywood headline at the top missing the rest of what he said ... Link down at the bottom ...

Key words fanboy, key words.....and enough to get you opening a link. (lol)

Banks said them live on tv...but then he changes his mind more times than he probably changes his underwear. Tells the Select committee one thing six months back, then the opposite during Marr's interview. I'm sure the NCA will have been watching that.

https://www.channel4.com/news/arron-banks-under-pressure-to-explain-brexit-funds

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 7:19 PM

This lot look like a well balanced and totally unbiased lot to be judging whats right and whats wrong with the funding of the referendum ...

... No wonder Mr Banks is in da sh$t and Mr Cameron gets away with it ... Lordy

"Well balanced"?? PMSL (lol)(lol) ....taken off David Bannerman MEP whose Twitter profile reads; Cons MEP for East of England. Inventor ‘Super Canada’ trade model. Ex Co-chair Conservatives for Britain. Pro Brexit. Author ‘Time to Jump'.

So an opinion from a pro-Brexit Tory MEP and author of "Time to Jump". And you call that "well balanced". *-)

We won't mention his twice failed attempt at UKIP leadership where even that plonker Nuttall beat him though Bannerman is just as batsh1t crazy, suggesting any British citizens loyal to the EU should be tried for treason. *-)

The responses on that link brought should be enough to tell you what people thought of his opinion piece, but i guess you wouldn't want to read those!!

Banks01.JPG.adde2eb21f578e6b35a9b7b044b18a89.JPG

Banks02.JPG.7bab36b831496e79b52283b7bbe1f775.JPG

Banks03.JPG.827600df9df1ecfe0a3b38ff5d95eb57.JPG

Banks04.JPG.62c9b860ff4a987770743bc2b961da12.JPG

Bulletguy - 2018-11-04 9:06 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 7:19 PM

This lot look like a well balanced and totally unbiased lot to be judging whats right and whats wrong with the funding of the referendum ...

... No wonder Mr Banks is in da sh$t and Mr Cameron gets away with it ... Lordy

"Well balanced"?? PMSL (lol)(lol) ....taken off David Bannerman MEP whose Twitter profile reads; Cons MEP for East of England. Inventor ‘Super Canada’ trade model. Ex Co-chair Conservatives for Britain. Pro Brexit. Author ‘Time to Jump'.

So an opinion from a pro-Brexit Tory MEP and author of "Time to Jump". And you call that "well balanced". *-)

We won't mention his twice failed attempt at UKIP leadership where even that plonker Nuttall beat him though Bannerman is just as batsh1t crazy, suggesting any British citizens loyal to the EU should be tried for treason. *-)

The responses on that link brought should be enough to tell you what people thought of his opinion piece, but i guess you wouldn't want to read those!!

"Well balanced" was an attempt at humour princess so calm down ... As for Bannerman he means nothing to me so your mad rant and frothing out the mouth is wasted ... Sad man ... Deep breaths

Archived