Brexit petition to sign.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

I doubt our main stream media will promote this one......... unlike they did with the Losers "revoke article 50" petition *-) ........

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/248281

"Leave the EU Without a deal on April 12th.

The Government are right when they say that exiting the EU is the "will of the people"

Despite the best efforts of the political classes and media establishment the "silent majority" still wish to leave the EU.

If Mrs May's deal is rejected again we should leave the EU on April 12 with No deal."

B-) ........

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-03-30 11:25 AM

I have posted your link on another forum Dave. ;-)

I bet Barry was pleased with that? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 12:50 PM

19,000? *-)

Only another 17 million 391 thousand, and 742 to go then. Good luck on that one! (lol)(lol)

When I signed it this morning there where 10,000 signatures.......It's almost reached 27,000 since then without any help from our biased media B-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 2:48 PM

No, not on his gaff. He would probably ban me. :D

The trouble is, if he banned all the Brexiteers over there, he would be on his own. :D

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-03-30 4:41 PM

The trouble is, if he banned all the Brexiteers over there, he would be on his own. :D

That cant be true 8-) .......

Barry's told us we're all capitulating :D .........

I'm almost tempted to return ;-) ........

But one can only extract so much urine :-| .......and I doubt Barry's bladder has enough to cope >:-) .....

Ho Ho! Funny Twaatty. I wouldnt ban anyone for spouting Brexit stuff on Fruitcakes and I also wouldnt do a flounce either. (lol) There are still a few remainers over there but lets face it all Brexiteers are already Bat sh1t crazy so they kind of fit in over there really anyway.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-30 5:57 PM

Ho Ho! Funny Twaatty. I wouldnt ban anyone for spouting Brexit stuff on Fruitcakes and I also wouldnt do a flounce either. (lol) There are still a few remainers over there but lets face it all Brexiteers are already Bat sh1t crazy so they kind of fit in over there really anyway.

So that's why you spend so much time over here :D ........

You're a refugee from your "own" website (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Over 45000 now and increasing by the minute.

Having looked at the FB page of the woman who started the Revoke petition, see she seems to think that democracy shouldn’t mean the majority view takes precedence. I make no comment on that point of view!

Guest pelmetman
pottypam - 2019-03-30 7:51 PM

Having looked at the FB page of the woman who started the Revoke petition, see she seems to think that democracy shouldn’t mean the majority view takes precedence. I make no comment on that point of view!

Blimey Pam 8-) ..........

So that's another 35000 purely by word of mouth and non media sites since this morning B-) .......

We only need a 100,000 to get a debate.......I guess that'll happen tomorrow :D ......

Guest pelmetman
pottypam - 2019-03-30 8:17 PM

Sorry, either I mis-read the figure earlier or it has gone up massively in the last half an hour, now 597550.

It's looking like 100k will be reached tonight 8-) .......

I'll sleep soundly :D ........

As I'm still in tune with my nation B-) ........

Depends what you call "democracy"? She's received death threats by phone, had her FB account hacked into where she had torrents of abuse, and eventually forced to close it down.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/woman-who-started-article-50-petition-receives-death-threats-a4099306.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 8:25 PM

Depends what you call "democracy"? She's received death threats by phone, had her FB account hacked into where she had torrents of abuse, and eventually forced to close it down.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/woman-who-started-article-50-petition-receives-death-threats-a4099306.html

It's called sticking your head above the parapet ;-) .........

No doubt the chap who started this petition can expect the same abuse *-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:31 PM

No doubt the chap who started this petition can expect the same abuse *-) .......

Sorry but that doesn't excuse what's already happened and two wrongs don't ever make a right. You should be openly condemning what occurred with Ms Georgiadou.....not flippantly dismissing it. She's 77 years old....somebody's mother and probably grandmother.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 8:41 PM

Sorry but that doesn't excuse what's already happened and two wrongs don't ever make a right. You should be openly condemning what occurred with Ms Georgiadou.....not flippantly dismissing it. She's 77 years old....somebody's mother and probably grandmother.

Hypocrite *-) ...........

What names have you called me on here ? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Or don't they count? >:-) ..........

BTW .......I have two FB accounts.......not that I ever use them :-| ........

So you can abuse me as much as you like on there (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:49 PM

More tripe and guff. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 8:55 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:49 PM

More tripe and guff. *-)

Does that mean you've not signed it? 8-) .........

:D

As Al Murray would say ....

Ms Georgiadou? Good British name that is. :D

They come over 'ere take our Petitions, march bare faced around Westminster scaring all the lovely old Chelsea Pensioners, interrupting our lovely BBC correspondents while they are trying to do an interview and using our Facebook.

The brazen cheek of her. 8-)

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 6:05 PM

I have told you. I come on here purely for the entertainment value. At times Chatterbox is funnier than Fruitcakes which you seem to have abandoned.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-31 11:28 AM

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 6:05 PM

I have told you. I come on here purely for the entertainment value. At times Chatterbox is funnier than Fruitcakes which you seem to have abandoned.

Self imposed exile until we leave the EU :D .........

Guest pelmetman

I've been busy spreading the word about the petition all over the Daily Mails comment section ;-) ..........

I'll prolly be banned soon :D .......

Archived