Brexit’s banker gets lawyered-up

Bulletguy

When the Electoral Commission announced in November that it was investigating the finances of the Brexit campaign, Arron Banks pretended not to care. “Gosh I’m terrified,” he tweeted.

He cares now. (lol)

http://www.private-eye.co.uk/hp-sauce

And under investigation by the NCA. *-)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-russia-arron-banks-investigated-leaveeu-national-crime-agency-a8425321.html

Guest pelmetman

It's funny how you're not jumping up and down about Cameron spending 9 million of taxpayers money on Remain? *-) ..............

I guess that doesn't suit your whinging whining Remoaner agenda? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-07-06 10:43 AM

It's funny how you're not jumping up and down about Cameron spending 9 million of taxpayers money on Remain? *-) ..............

I guess that doesn't suit your whinging whining Remoaner agenda? >:-) ..........

You've trotted out that old chestnut so many times you're like a stuck record! It's about diverting funding! Brexit was running two campaigns which is illegal under electoral commission rules. They were using one to channel (divert) funding in order to hide it.

You do realise that Brexit have held their hand up now to the EC and admitted their illegality so i find it very odd you are still trying to defend them!

Banks is now trying to hide some of his funding by getting one of his companies deregistered from Companies House. The NCA are investigating him so possibly the SFO will want to take a look also.

Cameron didnt break the law or the rules though. Banks and the rest of Vote Leave are clearly all criminals. Lock em up lock em up!! Declare the neverendum null and void! Colluding with Russians as well. Off to the Tower for him!

Just look at him! He looks like some dodgy geezer out of a Guy Ritchie movie.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-07-06 1:41 PM

Cameron didnt break the law or the rules though. Banks and the rest of Vote Leave are clearly all criminals. Lock em up lock em up!! Declare the neverendum null and void! Colluding with Russians as well. Off to the Tower for him!

Just look at him! He looks like some dodgy geezer out of a Guy Ritchie movie.

That was Cameron's advantage.... a Whinging Remoaner stuffed establishment.......who made the rules *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-06 12:24 PM

You've trotted out that old chestnut so many times you're like a stuck record! It's about diverting funding! Brexit was running two campaigns which is illegal under electoral commission rules. They were using one to channel (divert) funding in order to hide it.

You do realise that Brexit have held their hand up now to the EC and admitted their illegality so i find it very odd you are still trying to defend them!

Banks is now trying to hide some of his funding by getting one of his companies deregistered from Companies House. The NCA are investigating him so possibly the SFO will want to take a look also.

Will anyone give a fig in 265 days time? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-07-07 9:08 AM

Yes, anyone who supports our legal framework and justice will.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-07 11:14 AM

pelmetman - 2018-07-07 9:08 AM

Yes, anyone who supports our legal framework and justice will.

So that'll be just you whinging Remoaners then >:-) ..........

Archived