Brexit saboteurs

Bulletguy

Time some law and order was introduced before this country goes to hell in a handcart altogether. *-)

Police are investigating attempts to sabotage rail lines after two devices bearing pro-Brexit slogans were planted on train tracks.

Two “malicious obstructions” were left on tracks near Yaxley, Cambridgeshire, on 21 March and at Netherfield, Nottinghamshire, on 27 March.

They bore the slogans “Government betrayal. Leave means leave” and “We will bring this country to its knees if we don’t leave”.

Oh brother! *-)

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/apr/02/devices-rail-lines-suspected-pro-brexit-sabotage-plot

Bulletguy - 2019-04-02 11:00 PM

Time some law and order was introduced before this country goes to hell in a handcart altogether. *-)

Police are investigating attempts to sabotage rail lines after two devices bearing pro-Brexit slogans were planted on train tracks.

Two “malicious obstructions” were left on tracks near Yaxley, Cambridgeshire, on 21 March and at Netherfield, Nottinghamshire, on 27 March.

They bore the slogans “Government betrayal. Leave means leave” and “We will bring this country to its knees if we don’t leave”.

Oh brother! *-)

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/apr/02/devices-rail-lines-suspected-pro-brexit-sabotage-plot

What do you expect?

Expect more if Brexit is undermined.

747 - 2019-04-03 11:51 AM

Oh brother! *-)

What do you expect?

You are starting to sound more and more like a violent revolutionary every day. (lol) On another forum you have an angry gnome with a machine gun as an avatar. That has not gone unnoticed by the remainer army who will be round Gateshead if your not careful with floppy EU heart hats, placards, loud hailers and will sing "give peace a chance" outside your front door if your not careful. "We" have our eye on you.

Oh brother! *-)

What do you expect?

Oh but the irony, "Leave campaigner(s) have tried to disrupt trains again, this time with a home made track-circuit clip (to make the signaller think the line was occupied). However, due to European directives, this line had been upgraded to axle counters, so the protest had no effect."

PS we have already seen that the Leavers have a few violent nutters amongst their ranks, but we have also seen the apathy of their marchers, we can expect the Leave backlash to fizzle out like a damp firework once the great remain fight is won!

Oh brother! *-)

What do you expect?

I expect people to conduct themselves in an orderly manner and respect the law, not behave like a bunch of lawless hooligans endangering other peoples lives. Do these nutjobs think only Remain voters travel by train? :-|

I thought you supported democracy not terrorism? :-|

WTF do you know about democracy, you have never stopped whining and being disruptive on here about a democratic referendum vote. >:-)

I did not say I condoned their actions, I just pointed out that it is inevitable. I expect opposition to betrayal will be legally done and I will join in the protests myself. My wish is to go down the route of voting out the betrayers and if we take part in the EU elections (which is a distinct possibility now) then whipping up support for anti EU MEPs to fight from within the EU. I would be happy to remain a member of the EU ... but only if there is wholesale change.

Guest pelmetman

Oh dear our resident nappy wetter has wet his nappy coz someone left a cardboard box by the side of a railway line >:-) .......

Damn I never thought the UK economy would be so easy to stop 8-) .......

Thanks for the heads up Bullet >:-) ........

747 - 2019-04-03 3:25 PM

WTF do you know about democracy, you have never stopped whining and being disruptive on here about a democratic referendum vote. >:-)

I did not say I condoned their actions, I just pointed out that it is inevitable. I expect opposition to betrayal will be legally done and I will join in the protests myself. My wish is to go down the route of voting out the betrayers and if we take part in the EU elections (which is a distinct possibility now) then whipping up support for anti EU MEPs to fight from within the EU. I would be happy to remain a member of the EU ... but only if there is wholesale change.

Hhmm...making ones case via credible sourced information as clearly and concisely as possible is hardly in the realms of "whining" and "being disruptive". Does democracy not extend to allowing Remain voters to make their case without being insulted and shut down? Are we supposed to go away, say absolutely nothing, and denied the opportunity to make our case? That's hardly democratic is it?

To bring about "wholesale change" in the EU can only be achieved as a member state and we'd need to show more commitment and cease cherry picking if we were to make any headway. Funny that hardly any British were concerned about the EU until Farage showed them how it could be used as a proxy cover for their racism and xenophobia.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-03 6:34 PM

Hhmm...making ones case via credible sourced information as clearly and concisely as possible is hardly in the realms of "whining" and "being disruptive". Does democracy not extend to allowing Remain voters to make their case without being insulted and shut down? Are we supposed to go away, say absolutely nothing, and denied the opportunity to make our case? That's hardly democratic is it?

To bring about "wholesale change" in the EU can only be achieved as a member state and we'd need to show more commitment and cease cherry picking if we were to make any headway. Funny that hardly any British were concerned about the EU until Farage showed them how it could be used as a proxy cover for their racism and xenophobia.

So hating Brexiteers isn't racist and xenophobic? ;-) .......

You might feel comfortable calling someone racist and xenophobic while sat at your computer far away.

However, a gobs**te like you would be too much of a coward to say the same to someones face. That is why I look on you as a whining moron who has nothing else in his sad, empty life.

pelmetman - 2019-04-03 6:53 PM

Where is this 'hate' of Brexiteers you speak of? :-|

747 - 2019-04-03 7:28 PM

You might feel comfortable calling someone racist and xenophobic while sat at your computer far away.

Whilst it would not be true to say all Brexiters are racists and xenophobes it would be true to say anyone with racist and xenophobic views, voted Brexit. That was after all, a central part to what their campaign was built around. Even Vote Leave campaign director Dominic Cummings admitted that in his Spectator blog. Perhaps you haven't read it.

However, a gobs**te like you would be too much of a coward to say the same to someones face. That is why I look on you as a whining moron who has nothing else in his sad, empty life.

And that ^^ perfectly illustrates a point Malc made yesterday in the A50 thread. I rest my case.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-03 8:24 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-03 6:53 PM

Where is this 'hate' of Brexiteers you speak of? :-|

Dont you read what you post? 8-) .........

Bulletguy - 2019-04-03 8:32 PM

747 - 2019-04-03 7:28 PM

Whilst it would not be true to say all Brexiters are racists and xenophobes it would be true to say anyone with racist and xenophobic views, voted Brexit. That was after all, a central part to what their campaign was built around. Even Vote Leave campaign director Dominic Cummings admitted that in his Spectator blog. Perhaps you haven't read it.

And that ^^ perfectly illustrates a point Malc made yesterday in the A50 thread. I rest my case.

I think I hit the nail on the head when I described you as a moron. *-)

Archived