Brexiteer shoots himself in foot

Bulletguy

Classic!

Pro-Brexit activist Darren Grimes trilled about the wonders of Schengen and freedom of movement! :D

In an attempt to take a pop at the Irish border issue, Grimes sent out a message that read: “Just crossed the border from Italy into Switzerland, not a bother, it’s almost like it doesn’t have to be. Somehow. It’s almost like it’s not beyond the wit of man.”

But as Twitter users quickly pointed out to the Brexiteer, he was benefiting from Europe’s open border Schengen Area which allows people to travel freely across countries without checks.

https://twitter.com/darrengrimes_/status/1110181500161609729

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/brexiteer-darren-grimes-on-schengen-1-5958282

Guest pelmetman

Just been to Benidorm's Cop shop to get a duplicate NIE numbers as I'd lost my original ;-) ........

It was 50/50 Brits and Russians :-| ..........

Looks to me like Mr Grimes was pointing out the bleedin obvious.........You don't need to be in the Schengen zone to have free access to other EU countries.......You just need to be a temporary resident of one ;-) .......

Unless those Russians will be stopped at the borders of all other EU countries like we will be according to You Remoaners? :-S ..........

Barryd999 - 2019-03-26 7:57 AM

What an absolute Bell end. Its like some of them have just learned nothing in the last three years.

Prior to the referendum many had no interest in anything concerning the EU hence the reason some were googling "where is the EU". *-)

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 11:27 AM

Just been to Benidorm's Cop shop to get a duplicate NIE numbers as I'd lost my original ;-) ........

Looks to me like Mr Grimes was pointing out the bleedin obvious.........You don't need to be in the Schengen zone to have free access to other EU countries.......You just need to be a temporary resident of one ;-) .......

Unless those Russians will be stopped at the borders of all other EU countries like we will be according to You Remoaners? :-S ..........

PMSL!! When it's not Germanophobia it's Ruskiphobia with you!! (lol)(lol)

How many were in this "cop shop".....you and another bloke? *-)

You still haven't quite got this Schengen or FoM thing have you? It's got absolutely sod all to do with 'needing temporary residency'. That bee in your bonnet over attempting to fool UK immigration has clouded your judgement.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 1:58 PM

What an absolute Bell end. Its like some of them have just learned nothing in the last three years.

Prior to the referendum many had no interest in anything concerning the EU hence the reason some were googling "where is the EU". *-)

You still haven't quite got this Schengen or FoM thing have you? It's got absolutely sod all to do with 'needing temporary residency'. That bee in your bonnet over attempting to fool UK immigration has clouded your judgement.

Do yourself a favour Dumb Dumb and read the EU/Spanish link I provided rather than continue shooting yourself in the foot (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman

It was full........

I made my appointment back in November, and today was the earliest date they had 8-) .......

The Brits were couples of a certain age......... the Russians were families all 3 generations ;-) ........

It appears Russians cant get out of that former Communist Nirvana you love quick enough :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 2:10 PM

Do yourself a favour Dumb Dumb and read the EU/Spanish link I provided rather than continue shooting yourself in the foot (lol) .........

I don't need to. I know what the regulations are in UK....the country i'm habitually resident of. A country you need to decide if you want to remain habitually resident or risk making yourself an illegal migrant (oh the irony!) and your eligibility to NHS access. You can't have it both ways just because you want it. Lifes a bitch isn't it?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 2:49 PM

I don't need to. I know what the regulations are in UK....the country i'm habitually resident of. A country you need to decide if you want to remain habitually resident or risk making yourself an illegal migrant (oh the irony!) and your eligibility to NHS access. You can't have it both ways just because you want it. Lifes a bitch isn't it?

Well seeing as I don't have any problems accessing the NHS, just had an email to confirm my free drugs have been sent to my SIL's address ;-) .........

My lifestyle is really going to annoy you after we've left........ain't that a bitch? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 2:31 PM

It was full........

I made my appointment back in November, and today was the earliest date they had 8-) .......

The Brits were couples of a certain age......... the Russians were families all 3 generations ;-) ........

It appears Russians cant get out of that former Communist Nirvana you love quick enough :D ....

"Full"??? 10....20....30 or more??? And you instantly knew the nationality of every person?? You know why most sane folk would take that claim with a pinch of salt? You don't half come out with some made up guff at times.

You wouldn't know the difference between Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan or Estonian. *-)

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 2:53 PM

Well seeing as I don't have any problems accessing the NHS, just had an email to confirm my free drugs have been sent to my SIL's address ;-) .........

My lifestyle is really going to annoy you after we've left........ain't that a bitch? >:-) .......

You keep digging that hole......it's just gets deeper.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 3:00 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 2:53 PM

My lifestyle is really going to annoy you after we've left........ain't that a bitch? >:-) .......

You keep digging that hole......it's just gets deeper.

I don't dig holes..........I just take the p*ss out of a Bullet A Hole :D .......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 2:57 PM

It was full........

It appears Russians cant get out of that former Communist Nirvana you love quick enough :D ....

"Full"??? 10....20....30 or more??? And you instantly knew the nationality of every person?? You know why most sane folk would take that claim with a pinch of salt? You don't half come out with some made up guff at times.

You wouldn't know the difference between Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan or Estonian. *-)

Russian is close enough for me ;-) ...........Seeing as that's the language they used :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 11:27 AM...……………...Unless those Russians will be stopped at the borders of all other EU countries like we will be according to You Remoaners? :-S ..........

I haven't seen any remainer make that claim. Got a link or reference, please, Dave? I ask because whoever has made that claim is wrong, and the claim should be corrected.

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 3:34 PM

It was full........

Russian is close enough for me ;-) ...........Seeing as that's the language they used :D .......

So they could easily have been from Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Serbia, Montenegro. Just because someone speaks Russian doesn't mean they are from Russia you dummy.

Only last year a Russian speaking lady helped translate for me at a Garage in Serbia. Her husband was Montenegrin but she was Swedish.

You need to get out more…..rather than stuck on a field in Spain half the year every year. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 5:43 PM

It was full........

So they could easily have been from Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Serbia, Montenegro. Just because someone speaks Russian doesn't mean they are from Russia you dummy.

Only last year a Russian speaking lady helped translate for me at a Garage in Serbia. Her husband was Montenegrin but she was Swedish.

You need to get out more…..rather than stuck on a field in Spain half the year every year. *-)

Why do they drive cars with RUS on their number plates? :-S ..........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-03-26 5:27 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 11:27 AM...……………...Unless those Russians will be stopped at the borders of all other EU countries like we will be according to You Remoaners? :-S ..........

I haven't seen any remainer make that claim. Got a link or reference, please, Dave? I ask because whoever has made that claim is wrong, and the claim should be corrected.

Eh? :-S ...........Haven't you been telling everyone they wont be able to stay longer than 90 days in a 180? ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 5:57 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-26 5:27 PM

Eh? :-S ...........Haven't you been telling everyone they wont be able to stay longer than 90 days in a 180? ;-) ........

Sorry, perhaps not clear. I was referring to this "stopped at the borders of all other EU countries". I'll try again: which borders with which "other EU countries".

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 5:53 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 5:43 PM

It was full........

Why do they drive cars with RUS on their number plates? :-S ..........

So now you think a vehicle plate indicates a persons nationality? That's the worst bit of straw clutching i've read from you!! (lol)(lol)

I'd regularly drive a CH plated car in Switzerland. Did that make me Swiss? According to you yes it would. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 2:28 PM

I'd regularly drive a CH plated car in Switzerland. Did that make me Swiss? According to you yes it would. *-)

Eh? :-S ............Well that's gotta be your dumbest answer to date (lol) .........

How does that explain why a Russian car would be in Spain? ;-) .........

Try employing whats left of your brain cell to come up with a SENSIBLE explanation >:-) .........

I'll give you a clue ;-) ..........

It's owners maybe Russian 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 4:09 PM

Eh? :-S ............Well that's gotta be your dumbest answer to date (lol) .........

I guessed you'd have a problem with comprehending that simple analogy. *-)

Because all the plate indicates is where a vehicle is originally registered. It isn't conclusive proof the person driving it is from that country. Whats that old banger you bought in Spain plated up as....British or Spanish?

Yes.....maybe. Strewth.....finally got there. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 5:24 PM

Because all the plate indicates is where a vehicle is originally registered. It isn't conclusive proof the person driving it is from that country. Whats that old banger you bought in Spain plated up as....British or Spanish?

Yes you have........ haven't you :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 8:01 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 5:24 PM

Yes you have........ haven't you :D .........

It's just a pity it always takes a sledgehammer to get the most basic through that thick skull of yours. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 9:34 PM

So someone will buy a new Range Rover in Spain........and put Russian plates on it? 8-) .......

Keep on going Bullet ;-) ............Your squirming is giving me the giggles (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 8:03 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 9:34 PM

So someone will buy a new Range Rover in Spain........and put Russian plates on it? 8-) .......

Oh FGS do everyone a favour, including yourself and get your dyslexia sorted. Seriously.

What part of this are you struggling to comprehend? "all the plate indicates is where a vehicle is originally registered. It isn't conclusive proof the person driving it is from that country."

WTF is it with you over this wacked out obsession of foreigners anyway? When it's not Russian sounding folk, you're obsessing over bloody Germans FGS. I honestly cannot understand why you leave your 'safe space' of Little England every year and migrate to 'funny foreigner' land. Easy to see why you stick close to the bacon butty bars and Brit boozers there. *-)

Keep on going Bullet ;-) ............Your squirming is giving me the giggles (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

You're the only one doing any squirming after eventually realising yesterday what a cock you made of yourself...but now decide to have another try at digging a deeper hole. You really are your own worst enemy. *-)

Archived