Brexsh1t Crumbles

Bulletguy

Yet another humiliating defeat tonight in the HoC for May with her 'deal' voted down by 149. Excellent!

Time to either run The Peoples vote now everyone knows how they got duped and scammed....or simply revoke A50 and beg forgiveness from the EU for our follies.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/12/mps-ignore-mays-pleas-and-defeat-her-brexit-deal-by-149-votes

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-12 8:17 PM

Yet another humiliating defeat tonight in the HoC for May with her 'deal' voted down by 149. Excellent!

Time to either run The Peoples vote now everyone knows how they got duped and scammed....or simply revoke A50 and beg forgiveness from the EU for our follies.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/12/mps-ignore-mays-pleas-and-defeat-her-brexit-deal-by-149-votes

Actually its just May's dodgy deal that crumbled .....again ;-) ..........

Hopefully she'll take the hint and resign so I can help put a proper Brexiteer in charge of the Tories B-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-03-12 8:25 PM

Hopefully she'll take the hint and resign so I can help put a proper Brexiteer in charge of the Tories B-) ......

The entire farce of Brexit has been exposed for what it is....a farce on crumbling foundations. Right from the outset you had no exit strategy, no destination plan, no nothing. All you had was a sackful of silly soundbites and promises you hadn't a hope in hell of delivering on. Global trade was going to be falling over themselves in the rush to do business with Britain, where the reality is barely anyone has shown the slight bit of interest other than US who wants to foist its chlorinated crap on us. Instead there's been a mass exodus of businesses leaving UK for EU countries along with almost £trillion from the economy.

Looks like you need to change that profile signature of yours. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-12 8:44 PM

The entire farce of Brexit has been exposed for what it is....a farce on crumbling foundations. Right from the outset you had no exit strategy, no destination plan, no nothing. All you had was a sackful of silly soundbites and promises you hadn't a hope in hell of delivering on. Global trade was going to be falling over themselves in the rush to do business with Britain, where the reality is barely anyone has shown the slight bit of interest other than US who wants to foist its chlorinated crap on us. Instead there's been a mass exodus of businesses leaving UK for EU countries along with almost £trillion from the economy.

Looks like you need to change that profile signature of yours. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Maybe......maybe not ;-) ..........

Mark Rutte

@MinPres

Replying to @MinPres

Should the UK hand in a reasoned request for an extension, I expect a credible and convincing justification.

:D ...........

Guest pelmetman

Looks like the EU are accepting a No Deal is the only Deal B-) ........

Mark Rutte

@MinPres

Replying to @MinPres

With only 17 days left until March 29th, the Dutch government will keep working tirelessly to make sure the damage for NL and Dutch citizens living and working in the UK is minimised in the now more likely case of a no-deal #Brexit.

pelmetman - 2019-03-12 8:49 PM

The uncertainty of a Brexiteer.......and then you wonder why businesses continue leaving UK in the droves to countries where they can remain functioning successfully.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-12 9:07 PM

The uncertainty of a Brexiteer.......and then you wonder why businesses continue leaving UK in the droves to countries where they can remain functioning successfully.

Like Japan? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-12 9:24 PM

Of course, and Singapore, Netherlands, Germany, France, not forgetting Dublin.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-12 9:42 PM

So we're creating new jobs in the EU and beyond B-) ..........

That's another Brexit bonus :D .......

Chances are no deal will be voted down tomorrow as well and an extension agreed on Thursday. They will need a valid reason for that which could be an election, moving of red lines, second referendum but not just for can kicking and there is of course the option of just revoking article 50 which if the house votes down no deal tomorrow and none of the other options happen they may have to do.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-12 9:56 PM

Chances are no deal will be voted down tomorrow as well and an extension agreed on Thursday. They will need a valid reason for that which could be an election, moving of red lines, second referendum but not just for can kicking and there is of course the option of just revoking article 50 which if the house votes down no deal tomorrow and none of the other options happen they may have to do.

They'll be voting to collect their P45's if they do >:-) .......

antony1969 - 2019-03-13 8:59 AM

Not what the whingers wanted to hear ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47551266

Many of us have known this would be on the cards, after all, we are a country in favour of free trade. I suspect the EU negotiators knew this was a likely outcome if a 'no deal' was the outcome of negotiations.

Project Fear has been a good thing, it has entertained me for the past two years. :D

If we are lucky enough to ditch Mays plan and have a no deal Brexit, it will be very interesting to see how they react in Brussels. If they put obstacles in the way of trade, then EU industry will not be happy. An open Irish Border will have to be addressed by by the Irish (with help from the EU to set up a system of control).

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-13 10:06 AM

yeah thats a great plan. Pretty much no tariffs and no checks. Why the feck would anyone then bother to do a trade deal with us?

Irish border will become a smugglers paradise.

It'll cost more than 10% to smuggle that stinky cheese you love through the NI border Barry :D ........

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-13 12:13 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-12 8:21 PM

"everyone knows how they got duped and scammed" ... I didn't ... Anyone else ??? So thats not "everyone"

This is true. There are always the few who commit suicide despite all attempts at persuading them otherwise. What more can one say?

Supposedly me and those like me were committing a day after suicide voting leave in the referendum ... Now I must miraculously have risen from the dead to commit suicide a 2nd time ... A miracle in Huddersfield

pelmetman - 2019-03-12 9:49 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-12 9:42 PM

So we're creating new jobs in the EU and beyond B-) ..........

That's another Brexit bonus :D .......

At the cost of losing them from UK......yet you see this as "a bonus"? *-)

antony1969 - 2019-03-13 12:21 PM

"everyone knows how they got duped and scammed" ... I didn't ... Anyone else ??? So thats not "everyone"

This is true. There are always the few who commit suicide despite all attempts at persuading them otherwise. What more can one say?

Supposedly me and those like me were committing a day after suicide voting leave in the referendum ... Now I must miraculously have risen from the dead to commit suicide a 2nd time ... A miracle in Huddersfield

Perhaps just a "cry for help"?

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-13 3:23 PM

More like a cry for freedom me finks Brian

antony1969 - 2019-03-13 5:41 PM

Ah yes, freedom. But freedom to what, that you can't do now?

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-13 7:13 PM

Its more of a freedom from the future Brian ... The EU have already called for closer political union , the Euro , an EU army etc etc ... Und dont forget I believe the EU is dying so I want to up sticks now not later

antony1969 - 2019-03-13 7:41 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-13 7:13 PM

Its more of a freedom from the future Brian ... The EU have already called for closer political union , the Euro , an EU army etc etc ... Und dont forget I believe the EU is dying so I want to up sticks now not later

So really, freedom from nothing more than your own fears and nightmares? BTW, the only freedom from the future - is death! :-D

Archived