Britain’s forgotten veterans

Bulletguy

Even worse in ww1 with over 100,000 Africans who gave their lives fighting for Britain, yet denied individual war graves. The historical facts are shown in this documentary using evidence from the Commonwealth War graves commission in London.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/unremembered-britains-forgotten-war-heroes/on-demand/69541-001

Not sure who exactly has "forgotten" them ??? ... We owe much to those from Commonwealth countries and the Americans of course ... That brave man could do much to educate many of the young from his religion , many of them who instead of fighting for the British if asked would rather fight against us

Birdbrain - 2019-11-11 3:11 PM

Not sure who exactly has "forgotten" them ??? ... We owe much to those from Commonwealth countries and the Americans of course ... That brave man could do much to educate many of the young from his religion , many of them who instead of fighting for the British if asked would rather fight against us

And of coarse the Palestinian’s who hid British forces (my father being one)from Jewish terror gangs in 1947.

jumpstart - 2019-11-11 3:53 PM

And of coarse the Palestinian’s who hid British forces (my father being one)from Jewish terror gangs in 1947.

Of course ... Just why you and chubby cheeks feel it necessary to use today as an excuse to push your own agendas I dont know , its not classy or the behaviour befitting gentleman ... Today we remember all whatever colour or religion who in whatever way have served our brave forces ... Its really as simple as that so maybe you and him can show some respect

Bulletguy - 2019-11-11 4:28 PM

Not sure who exactly has "forgotten" them ???

Watch and listen to the two links i posted and you will learn "who". *-)

Princess I dont have to watch it ... It was most definitely meant for my eyes wasn't it ??? ... I certainly havent forgotten him or many others like him ... I think your a little vile trying to push some kind of point today but I suppose its not so much of a surprise

Bulletguy - 2019-11-11 6:00 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-11 5:27 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-11 4:28 PM

Not sure who exactly has "forgotten" them ???

Watch and listen to the two links i posted and you will learn "who". *-)

I dont have to watch it ...

Then don't ask "who".

Maybe given the day you should just stop please

jumpstart - 2019-11-11 5:49 PM

The point is even the War Graves Commission didn’t know Africans we’re buried without headstones outside the cemetery. Lest we forget.

Professor Barrett went into much detail on that and the documented written evidence is damning. Quite shameful.

pelmetman - 2019-11-11 7:23 PM

Are you really trying to gain the moral high ground Bullet? ;-) .......

Or are you seeking more fodder for Corbyn to investigate for war crimes *-) ......

If your son was really in the SAS ........I'd disown you as my parent :-| ........

His children and wife have disowned him ... They moved miles and miles away from him ... Barry is all he has left

Archived