Bye bye Schengen.......

Guest pelmetman

The world has changed since the Schengen agreement so maybe the EU needs to look at it again and revamp it in accordance with the needs of it's member states, or give member states the autonomy to control their own borders - not that giving power to anyone else seems very high on the EU's agenda?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-03 2:35 PM

As you pair are so obsessed about borders I hope Macron tears up the Le Touquet Treaty and gives you your UK border back off French soil.

After all, you lot did want to "take back control" didn't you? (lol)(lol)

Then we can do what the Germans are and return them back to Southern Europe >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-07-03 5:31 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-07-03 2:35 PM

As you pair are so obsessed about borders I hope Macron tears up the Le Touquet Treaty and gives you your UK border back off French soil.

After all, you lot did want to "take back control" didn't you? (lol)(lol)

Then we can do what the Germans are and return them back to Southern Europe >:-) ........

Nope.......you voted to come out of EU so "take back control" means you have your border back on UK soil. Makes it easier for 'them migrants' you thought you'd kept out, to get in. ;-)

But will make your 7 month annual 'escape' from UK 'fun' on re-entering (think i'll apply for a post as an immigration officer). Hopefully the Spanish police chuck you out as an illegal. (lol)(lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-04 8:46 AM

Hopefully the Spanish police chuck you out as an illegal. (lol)(lol)

Did Obama tell you that? (lol) .........

So they'll be hunting all us Brits down that put thousands into their economy? *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-07-04 8:58 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-07-04 8:46 AM

Hopefully the Spanish police chuck you out as an illegal. (lol)(lol)

Did Obama tell you that? (lol) .........

Eh?? :-S

So they'll be hunting all us Brits down that put thousands into their economy? *-) ..........

Only thing in your favour is Mañana.....Spanish police are lazy.

I fail to see how that spells the end of Schengen. However if it does like the recent reforms in Freedom of movement isnt it yet another reason to not bother with Brexit?

I see also that Austria’s Sebastian Kurz (Austria has has yesterday taken over the rotating EC presidency) says he won’t let Britain split the EU member states’ united front in talks

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-eu-member-talks-austria-prime-minister-sebastian-kurz-theresa-may-a8428826.html

Up until yesterday the Brexiteers counted on him making things easier because he “hates the EU”.

Hmm. Not so it seems.

From that link;

British diplomats have been frustrated that the EU will only let Britain negotiate with Michel Barnier of the European Commission rather than speak to member states directly. Theresa May has been strictly excluded from debating Brexit with other leaders when she attends meetings.

UK has made itself a pariah state....outcasts!

Barryd999 - 2018-07-04 10:42 AM

I fail to see how that spells the end of Schengen. However if it does like the recent reforms in Freedom of movement isnt it yet another reason to not bother with Brexit?

I see also that Austria’s Sebastian Kurz (Austria has has yesterday taken over the rotating EC presidency) says he won’t let Britain split the EU member states’ united front in talks

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-eu-member-talks-austria-prime-minister-sebastian-kurz-theresa-may-a8428826.html

Up until yesterday the Brexiteers counted on him making things easier because he “hates the EU”.

Hmm. Not so it seems.

Which Brexiteers are you talking about Barry ??? All , half , a handful ... Hes just taken over the Presidency he's hardly likely to start smacking Juncker in the mush ... So he's pro-EU is he

Guest pelmetman

Hmm. Not so it seems.

Yeah ......he's pro freedom of movement too :D .........Via border control >:-) .........

You don't wanna believe everything you read in that not very "Independent" Remoaner rag Barry.......They said that Obama would put us at the back of the queue for trade talks too (lol) .........

antony1969 - 2018-07-04 11:56 AM

Hmm. Not so it seems.

Which Brexiteers are you talking about Barry ??? All , half , a handful ... Hes just taken over the Presidency he's hardly likely to start smacking Juncker in the mush ... So he's pro-EU is he

I thought you were telling us just recently that he was another far right leader that was anti EU. Doesnt look that way to me.

Barryd999 - 2018-07-04 2:39 PM

Hmm. Not so it seems.

I thought you were telling us just recently that he was another far right leader that was anti EU. Doesnt look that way to me.

Eh the king of spin does it again ... Hes talking about an orderly departure for the UK and keeping links with the UK as a trading partner and all of a sudden hes pro-EU ... Popularism and the rise of the right has peaked long ago according to you so what does it matter ???

antony1969 - 2018-07-04 3:17 PM

Hmm. Not so it seems.

Eh the king of spin does it again ... Hes talking about an orderly departure for the UK and keeping links with the UK as a trading partner and all of a sudden hes pro-EU ... Popularism and the rise of the right has peaked long ago according to you so what does it matter ???

Your right it doesnt. Least not in mainland Europe anyway.

Barryd999 - 2018-07-04 4:01 PM

Hmm. Not so it seems.

It's not me that's right Princess it's you ... You said it not me ... Though you may want to rub your eyes and takes your fingers out of your ears and see what's happening in mainland Europe before your beloved club collapses ... Nice to see those EU MP's voted again to keep secret what they spend the £4000 they receive in expenses on ... Nice lot

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-07-04 6:01 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-07-04 4:01 PM

Hmm. Not so it seems.

It's not me that's right Princess it's you ... You said it not me ... Though you may want to rub your eyes and takes your fingers out of your ears and see what's happening in mainland Europe before your beloved club collapses ... Nice to see those EU MP's voted again to keep secret what they spend the £4000 they receive in expenses on ... Nice lot

I should give up Antony *-) ...........

Deluded of Bottom Magnet is stuck in his ways :D ........

No amount of rubbing will change his direction *-) ........

Archived