CC Garden Party.

Dancer

Offer the wife no advice on her choice of outfit what so ever Frank. Just say thats nice dear and make sure you lie convincingly when the inevitable "do I look fat in this" is asked.

Count yourself lucky Kelly. My usual greeting to the wife of "show us your t**s" now results in her raising her skirt and rattling her false teeth at me. :-(

Thanks guys, great help. Not.

Thought of just grabbing a handful at the back and twisting, stick a bulldog clip on to hold it tight, won't need ironing then.

Howie. As regards the burning question you posed. I always blame the shop. Saying "if you will go to the small shops with tiny fitting rooms, what do you expect'.

Sorry to go "off thread" but I've just noticed Dancer's location. Jam butty mines in Chorley? What's goin' on 'ere then?

I know I'm retired and going ga ga but I recall the jam butty mines were (are?) in Knotty Ash, Liverpool just round the corner from the snuff quarries, the moggie ranch for breeding police cats, the broken biscuit works and the world famous Knotty Ash Gravy Wells (which if still going surely deserve a domination d'origine/appellation or whatever it is from those EU types.)

So what's the story please Dancer? Did Chorley aquire a franchise for it's own jam butty mine and did Dicky-Mint (head DiddyMan and renowned jam-butty mine worker) act as Consultant when they were sinking the first shafts, seeking a rich seam of jam butties?

Bob

Archived