CV world update

jumpstart

Brian Kirby - 2020-03-27 3:06 PM

jumpstart - 2020-03-27 12:09 PM

Boris has tested positive...is this the moment Cummings makes his move?

I suspect he and Hancock were merely trying to follow their own instructions! I wish them both well, but the irony is somewhat inescapable!

Yes obviously I wish them well too, it did amuse me that it is now Mexico closing the boarder though.

Cummings probably started it all. Any day now our TV sets will crackle and normal service will be interrupted across all channels and this is the scene that will greet us. 8-) Dont say I didnt warn ya!! Oh nooooo!

Be afraid!! Be very afraid!!! ill be on the list but they wont take me alive! B-)

174718593_cummingsblofeldeviltwat.jpg.1728adc3097767bb1f1e975e830a826e.jpg

Barryd999 - 2020-03-27 4:24 PM

Cummings probably started it all. Any day now our TV sets will crackle and normal service will be interrupted across all channels and this is the scene that will greet us. 8-) Dont say I didnt warn ya!! Oh nooooo!

Be afraid!! Be very afraid!!! ill be on the list but they wont take me alive! B-)

You must be feeling better ,your humour has returned.

jumpstart - 2020-03-27 4:17 PM

I suspect he and Hancock were merely trying to follow their own instructions! I wish them both well, but the irony is somewhat inescapable!

Yes obviously I wish them well too, it did amuse me that it is now Mexico closing the boarder though.

God moves in mysterious ways! :-D

Barryd999 - 2020-03-27 4:24 PM

He'll absolutely love that!! Recognition at last! :-D

"boarder" ???

Brian Kirby - 2020-03-27 5:26 PM

God moves in mysterious ways! :-D

Couldn't agree more ... Some folks God or Prophet if you prefer works in very "mysterious ways" ... Lordy

Birdbrain - 2020-03-27 5:31 PM

"boarder" ???

Look you know as well as I do that when you type this it chooses words as a preference, i don’t check it!

Saw CV and thought at first it was cv as in applying for a job!

World's updated cv is that, having found that the superior species it created, set about destroying most others, it found new skills working at finding diseases from wild animals which would kill off said species. Ebola came close, now trying a coronavirus.

jumpstart - 2020-03-27 7:17 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-27 5:31 PM

"boarder" ???

Look you know as well as I do that when you type this it chooses words as a preference, i don’t check it!

border ??? border ??? border ??? ... Not an issue at all for me ... Maybe you wanna turn off your auto-type thingy or more than likely your one of those D words you call others

Archived