Calls for NHS volunteers

Bulletguy

During the daily briefing at 10 Downing Street, Matt Hancock said: ‘Today we launch NHS volunteers. ‘We are seeking a quarter of a million volunteers, people in good health to help the NHS, for shopping, for the delivery of medicines and to support those who are shielding to protect their own health.’

UK death toll from coronavirus reached 422, a rise of 87 since yesterday.

https://tinyurl.com/tk3zdlm

Don't take your car though as NHS staff are getting theirs vandalised by idiots smashing the windows....just for the hell of it apparently. :-(

https://tinyurl.com/u5dmd74

Birdbrain - 2020-03-24 6:04 PM

Do you haters ever give up ... Vandalism and theft are unfortunately part of every day society ... FFS shut up

The first thread on the Chatterbox forum (“FORUM CONTENTS STANDARDS”) defines Warners’Terms of Use and these apply to Chatterbox as much as to the other forums.

If you persist in posting as above I’ll ask the forum Administrator to ban you.

(Derek Uzzell - Forum Moderator)

Derek Uzzell - 2020-03-24 6:44 PM

Do you haters ever give up ... Vandalism and theft are unfortunately part of every day society ... FFS shut up

The first thread on the Chatterbox forum (“FORUM CONTENTS STANDARDS”) defines Warners’Terms of Use and these apply to Chatterbox as much as to the other forums.

Before you ban me just clarify what it is exactly in Warners rules compared to others on here that I have broken ??? ... Other than you not personally caring for my political views

Birdbrain, I don't think its anything to do with your political views. Its probably more to do with the fact you are rude, offensive and patronising to anyone who disagrees with you. There are many of us on the forums with similar views, and not so similar views to yours who manage to engage in decent discussion without stooping to insults and abuse.

rael - 2020-03-25 10:25 PM

Birdbrain, I don't think its anything to do with your political views. Its probably more to do with the fact you are rude, offensive and patronising to anyone who disagrees with you. There are many of us on the forums with similar views, and not so similar views to yours who manage to engage in decent discussion without stooping to insults and abuse.

Fair point but others on here do the same ... If they are not being rude to me or those they've now managed to get banned they are insulting Boris , our POTUS etc etc ... Maybe its just because Im gay that I get picked on and picked out

This has been explained to him/her more than once but has chosen to ignore the advice.

Birdbrain - 2020-03-26 6:25 AM

Fair point but others on here do the same ... If they are not being rude to me or those they've now managed to get banned they are insulting Boris , our POTUS etc etc ... Maybe its just because Im gay that I get picked on and picked out

Public figures are fair game to be ridiculed especially Trump and his bizarre behaviour.

jumpstart - 2020-03-26 8:09 AM

Public figures are fair game to be ridiculed especially Trump and his bizarre behaviour.

Really ... Its fine in your book to call POTUS Trump a "dunce , thick , dunce twin" etc etc while displaying many of those characteristics yourself ???

jumpstart - 2020-03-26 8:06 AM

This has been explained to him/her more than once but has chosen to ignore the advice.

Ive been on here longer than you ... Seen many come and go and normally its those with views similar to mine that get ejected ... Just how you have managed to escape being ejected after your comments about Jews/Isrealis being fair game to terrorists and saying Jews are "me , me me " I dont know or your friend Bulletguy getting away with calling me an open homosexual a "Pansy Boy" many times amongst many other insults

Birdbrain - 2020-03-24 7:39 PM

Before you ban me just clarify what it is exactly in Warners rules compared to others on here that I have broken ??? ... Other than you not personally caring for my political views

On the Warners forums only the Administrator has the capability to ‘ban' a forum member.

Just because the Chatterbox forum has “Chat about anything and everything...” as its stated purpose, does not exempt the ‘chat’ from complying with Warners contents standards and (in my view) you deliberately ignore those standards.

I am aware that, when you were participating as Antony1969, the Administrator banned you from the Warners forums in early 2019 and that you resurrected yourself as Birdbrain soon afterwards (3 April 2019). Despite being banned as Antony1969, as Birdbrain you’ve posted 3570 times since then.

If a banned forum member is permitted to pick a new forum ID and continue participating, there’s no point having a banning procedure. As you’ve been able to post on the Chatterbox forum regularly during the last 12 months, I assume that either the Administrator is unaware that Birdbrain = Antony1969 (though this seems to be fairly common knowledge) or the Administrator has told you that he is comfortable for you to continue to participate.

Perhaps you could confirm please whether you have the Administrator’s approval for participating on the Warners forums despite having been banned a year ago.

Derek Uzzell - 2020-03-26 9:21 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-24 7:39 PM

On the Warners forums only the Administrator has the capability to ‘ban' a forum member.

Just because the Chatterbox forum has “Chat about anything and everything...” as its stated purpose, does not exempt the ‘chat’ from complying with Warners contents standards and (in my view) you deliberately ignore those standards.

I am aware that, when you were participating as Antony1969, the Administrator banned you from the Warners forums in early 2019 and that you resurrected yourself as Birdbrain soon afterwards (3 April 2019). Despite being banned as Antony1969, as Birdbrain you’ve posted 3570 times since then.

If a banned forum member is permitted to pick a new forum ID and continue participating, there’s no point having a banning procedure. As you’ve been able to post on the Chatterbox forum regularly during the last 12 months, I assume that either the Administrator is unaware that Birdbrain = Antony1969 (though this seems to be fairly common knowledge) or the Administrator has told you that he is comfortable for you to continue to participate.

Perhaps you could confirm please whether you have the Administrator’s approval for participating on the Warners forums despite having been banned a year ago.

No one connected to Warners ever informed Antony1969 he was banned and no one connected to Warners informed Chatterbox he was banned either ??? ... There has been a number of banned members who have re-invented themselves yet I dont recall you taking issue with them and there are a number of members on here who "deliberately ignore those standards" you accuse me of ignoring yet I am the only one to face public execution ??? ... Strange , one might say I am being treated unfairly

Birdbrain - 2020-03-26 8:53 AM

Really ... Its fine in your book to call POTUS Trump a "dunce , thick , dunce twin" etc etc while displaying many of those characteristics yourself ???

A dunce is someone who is slow to learn. It is on record that Trump staff have said he needs to be told at least 4 times before it sinks in. So your comment is inaccurate.

Derek it is somewhat biased to pick out birdbrain when there are other posters on here who conceal their foul language with misspelling and innuendo. Dave the pelmet dissapeared from here another poster more sinned against than sinning. In my opinion you seem to have a bias unsuitable for a moderator.

jumpstart - 2020-03-26 1:19 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-26 8:53 AM

A dunce is someone who is slow to learn. It is on record that Trump staff have said he needs to be told at least 4 times before it sinks in. So your comment is inaccurate.

For someone "who is slow to learn" he sure did well to be leader of the free world ... Your hatred runs deep

teflon2 - 2020-03-26 6:45 PM

Derek it is somewhat biased to pick out birdbrain when there are other posters on here who conceal their foul language with misspelling and innuendo. Dave the pelmet dissapeared from here another poster more sinned against than sinning. In my opinion you seem to have a bias unsuitable for a moderator.

Thankyou for your support and I like you have noted a certain bias in favour of those more to the left in their views ... I still cannot understand how me an open homosexual can be called a "pansy boy" by Bulletguy in 2020 without him facing any consequences for homophobia ???

I for one don’t agree with you.

jumpstart - 2020-03-26 7:18 PM

Seconded!

From Wiki: "a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

If the cap fits...………..

Certain parties take delight in provoking dissent for its own sake, and play "the village idiot", or the "offended innocent", when taken to task for using offensive innuendo and/or resorting to personal attacks on other posters with whom they disagree. These same parties trawl social media for contentious material and then post links to it, subsequently defending their actions by claiming it wasn't their opinion, but someone else's. They fish for conflict and then hide behind the sofa when it erupts, and generally contribute nothing of worth.

This is not about freedom of expression: contentious views can be discussed reasonably by reasonable people. It is about the abuse of freedom of expression by unreasonable people who are riding free on someone else's website while playing fast and loose with the website owner's entirely reasonable rules. Someone, some time, has to crack the whip.

Brian Kirby - 2020-03-27 8:33 AM

Seconded!

From Wiki: "a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

If the cap fits...………..

Certain parties take delight in provoking dissent for its own sake, and play "the village idiot", or the "offended innocent", when taken to task for using offensive innuendo and/or resorting to personal attacks on other posters with whom they disagree. These same parties trawl social media for contentious material and then post links to it, subsequently defending their actions by claiming it wasn't their opinion, but someone else's. They fish for conflict and then hide behind the sofa when it erupts, and generally contribute nothing of worth.

This is not about freedom of expression: contentious views can be discussed reasonably by reasonable people. It is about the abuse of freedom of expression by unreasonable people who are riding free on someone else's website while playing fast and loose with the website owner's entirely reasonable rules. Someone, some time, has to crack the whip.

Amen

Birdbrain - 2020-03-27 9:45 AM

Seconded!

If the cap fits...………..

Amen

You found religion now as well as coming out as a raging Bumder! Amazing. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-03-27 12:28 PM

Seconded!

If the cap fits...………..

Amen

God doesnt judge homosexuals and you shouldn't either ... Its been common knowledge on here im gay for years , if you remember FastPat asked me on a date just before he left

Birdbrain - 2020-03-27 2:47 PM

Seconded!

If the cap fits...………..

Amen

God doesnt judge homosexuals and you shouldn't either ... Its been common knowledge on here im gay for years , if you remember FastPat asked me on a date just before he left

Please forgive me Mr Birdbrain. The isolation and being sick has taken its toll and I appear to have cast a slur on your faith and sexuality in a moment of madness. Did you get that rubber Gimp suite and Gob stopper you were after by the way? Where did you get it from in the end. Asking for a friend.

Barryd999 - 2020-03-27 4:39 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-03-27 2:47 PM

Seconded!

If the cap fits...………..

Amen

Please forgive me Mr Birdbrain. The isolation and being sick has taken its toll and I appear to have cast a slur on your faith and sexuality in a moment of madness. Did you get that rubber Gimp suite and Gob stopper you were after by the way? Where did you get it from in the end. Asking for a friend.

Argos had the Gimp suit only in Ferrari red though but hey-ho it suits me quite nicely and the gob stopper my local petrol station had ... I was surprised at that because they dont seem to be very LBGTQ friendly ... If your friend needs any assistance I can offer a hand if he likes

Archived