Cameron Breaks 30 day silence

John52

.... at the start of the week where all broadcast interviews and press conferences have been suspended

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/11/david-cameron-breaks-silence-on-greensill-lobbying-scandal

Says he didn't know what was going on at Greensill *-)

But he secretly lobbied his chums in the Tory party for our money which would make himself a fortune at our expense >:-)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems we can thank the FT for exposing Cameron.

But its a gift to BoJo

He can throw his old rival under a bus to distract from the other dodgy lobbying and deals with Tory Donors & Cronies for overpriced useless PPE, Test & Trace etc.

The Daily Mail will present BoJo as coming down hard on corruption *-)

I hear Elton John is rehashing 'Candle in the Wind' for Phil the Greek.

The BBC can play it on 48 hour loop to drown out any criticism :-S

Seems BoJo doesn't mind us having a look into his old rival Cameron dipping his hand into our pockets

But Tories have closed ranks to stop us looking at them

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/apr/14/boris-johnson-does-not-rule-out-more-officials-having-greensill-links

Same Old Tories

Not much we can do when they have such a thumping majority

Except get Independence so we don't have to pay for your sleazy Tories dipping their grubby hands in our pockets any more

BoJo_blocks_enquiry.thumb.jpg.75697567bbbf096a80250996e5b40399.jpg

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-15 9:16 PM

How blatant can the Tories get!? Matt Hancock appears to be directly benefiting from NHS privatisation through a stake in his OWN SISTER'S company!

https://bywire.news/articles/health-secretary-matt-hancock-holds-a-stake-in-his-sisters-company-who-were-awarded-lucrative-nhs-contracts

How is he different from PeePee who directly benefits from his wifes NHS income? ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2021-04-15 9:22 PM

How blatant can the Tories get!? Matt Hancock appears to be directly benefiting from NHS privatisation through a stake in his OWN SISTER'S company!

https://bywire.news/articles/health-secretary-matt-hancock-holds-a-stake-in-his-sisters-company-who-were-awarded-lucrative-nhs-contracts

How is he different from PeePee who directly benefits from his wifes NHS income? ;-) ........

How on earth did you find out that Pepe is a government minister who awards pay rises to the NHS ?

I thought that was confidential. When I saw him last he told me he was a brain surgeon.

Still, at least you won't have to keep asking him what his job is/was.

:-D

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-04-15 9:46 PM

How on earth did you find out that Pepe is a government minister who awards pay rises to the NHS ?

I thought that was confidential. When I saw him last he told me he was an Astronaut.

PeePee was a Arsonaut?..........

It dosen't surprise me given how he behaved around folk like Francis Graham or Had Enough :D .......

pelmetman - 2021-04-15 9:50 PM

I thought that was confidential. When I saw him last he told me he was a brain surgeon.

PeePee was a brain surgeon ?

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-04-15 10:19 PM

If he was ;-) ........

I'd take his back :D ........

He's tried giving me a piece of his mind often enough :-| ...........and its pretty clear he cant spare it :D ......

(lol) (lol) (lol).........

pelmetman - 2021-04-15 10:25 PM

If he was ;-) ........

He's tried giving me a piece of his mind often enough :-| ...........and its pretty clear he cant spare it :D ......

I can understand that it's embarrassing for you that someone can remember what you have posted on the forum over the years.

:-|

Illumina, the US healthcare firm that pays David Cameron as an adviser, is awarded a £123m contract from Matt Hancock’s Department of Health **without tender**

Forget Greensill, just how many companies is David Cameron cashing in on? And what of all the other ex and current conservative MPs, Ministers and so-called “Civil Servants”?

Procurement in the UK is not done in the interest of taxpayers - it’s just a massive racket! The UK really is one of the most corrupt nations on Earth.

FB_IMG_1618565438810.thumb.jpg.172dda76f0b126378d48a054da761ee4.jpg

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-04-16 9:47 AM

pelmetman - 2021-04-15 10:25 PM

If he was ;-) ........

I can understand that it's embarrassing for you that someone can remember what you have posted on the forum over the years.

Embarrassing??? :-S ...........Why should I be embarrassed by my pet Stalker? ;-) .........

It just shows what a sad shallow empty life PeePee leads sponging off his tax payer funded Mrs :D ........

At least I was able to employ my Mrs for years via my business in the private sector B-) .........

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-16 10:31 AM

Illumina, the US healthcare firm that pays David Cameron as an adviser, is awarded a £123m contract from Matt Hancock’s Department of Health **without tender**

Forget Greensill, just how many companies is David Cameron cashing in on? And what of all the other ex and current conservative MPs, Ministers and so-called “Civil Servants”?

Procurement in the UK is not done in the interest of taxpayers - it’s just a massive racket! The UK really is one of the most corrupt nations on Earth.

Is the LOSERS dirt digging making any difference? ;-) .............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

Nope (lol) (lol) (lol) ..............

pelmetman - 2021-04-16 10:36 AM

It just shows what a sad shallow empty life PeePee leads sponging off his tax payer funded Mrs :D ........

At least I was able to employ my Mrs for years via my business in the private sector B-) .........

You don't know that he is ' sponging off tax payer funded his mrs.'

For some strange reason you're just obsessed with finding out what his job is or was.

I assume you went into the private sector after your nine years as a taxpayer funded sailor ?

pelmetman - 2021-04-16 10:38 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-16 10:31 AM

Is the LOSERS dirt digging making any difference? ;-) .............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

Nope (lol) (lol) (lol) ..............

So you are amused that the British electorate no longer cares about corruption? Or maybe it the case that the media hasn't outed the corruption?

FB_IMG_1618567198770.jpg.04253238000c5ba69a687e888250af3d.jpg

CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-16 11:08 PM

"When you see that the government and their relatives are looting the country, you have to disobey, rise up, get on the streets, drive them out of the country, send them in to exile, and nationalise their illegal gains".

Nelson Mandela

Mandela, one mans freedom fighter, another mans terrorist

Archived