Cannot Sweat?

John52

The papers seem more concerned about whether Prince Andrew going on TV was good PR than they are about Epsteins victims. Prince Andrews claim he can't remember rather than outrigjht denial before he knows what evidence they've got,

But what I don't understand is his claim he doesn't sweat?

I'm not a Doctor but I know that sweating is the bodies way of dissipating excess heat - which could kill us.

So if he doesn't sweat how does he lose excess heat?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-11-17 1:42 PM

The papers seem more concerned about whether Prince Andrew going on TV was good PR than they are about Epsteins victims. Prince Andrews claim he can't remember rather than outrigjht denial before he knows what evidence they've got,

But what I don't understand is his claim he doesn't sweat?

I'm not a Doctor but I know that sweating is the bodies way of dissipating excess heat - which could kill us.

So if he doesn't sweat how does he lose excess heat?

I have the opposite condition ;-) ............

Just the thought of a full English brings me out in a full sweat :$ .....

Which kinda pisses on Bullets allusions that I spend my time down "Sweaty Betty's in Benidorm" >:-) ......

John52 - 2019-11-18 6:29 AM

People tend to assume that those in high office must be clever to have earned their position.

Wheras they may be in high office because they inherited the job from their parents, and may be as thick as a plank :-S

In my experience a lot of people are ' kicked upstairs ' because they are useless at what they are doing.

What really counts in life is - right time - right place - with right contacts.

;-)

Sounds like he is used to getting away with feeble excuses when he only had to explain himself to his mum.

Unlike priests who can be defrocked, MPs who can be voted out, parents can't sack their children.

If Charlie had been born a girl, Andy would be next in line for the throne.

Then what would we do ?

John52 - 2019-11-23 1:31 PM

Apparently he's sacked his spin doctor for his own performance in the interview.

Not entirely " sacked " - she has been redeployed.

Quite right too as, although she may have arranged the interview, it 's unlikely she told him what to say.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-11-19 4:32 PM

People tend to assume that those in high office must be clever to have earned their position.

Wheras they may be in high office because they inherited the job from their parents, and may be as thick as a plank :-S

In my experience a lot of people are ' kicked upstairs ' because they are useless at what they are doing.

;-)

It works for the Left to ;-) ........How else did Diane Abbott get to where she has? :-S ........

pelmetman - 2019-11-23 2:48 PM

;-)

It works for the Left to ;-) ........How else did Diane Abbott get to where she has? :-S ........

By what Mad Hatter logic can you compare Dianne Abbot with Prince Andrew.

As far as I can see Dianne Abbot is the polar opposite of Prince Andrew.

Dianne Abbott was elected.

A woman, from a minority group, without great looks, with the media working against her instead of for her.she got to where she is on her own efforts -

Not through accident of birth or the support of the Establishment media.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-11-23 5:51 PM

;-)

A woman, from a minority group, without great looks, she got to where she is on her own efforts.

Not through accident of birth.

Shagging Corbyn was purely for love? ;-) ..........

Of antisemitic Grandpa's >:-) .........

P1010899.JPG.cb2816350c18a0dcc358795c735c47e5.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-11-23 5:53 PM

;-)

A woman, from a minority group, without great looks, she got to where she is on her own efforts.

Why did you miss out the bit about the Establishment media in your quote?

In any assessment of Jeremy Corbyn or Dianne Abbot you have to recognise the rotten deal they get from the Establishment media, lying and misrepresenting almost everything they say and do. >:-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-11-24 6:42 AM

pelmetman - 2019-11-23 5:53 PM

;-)

Why did you miss out the bit about the Establishment media in your quote?

In any assessment of Jeremy Corbyn or Dianne Abbot you have to recognise the rotten deal they get from the Establishment media, lying and misrepresenting almost everything they say and do. >:-)

The media do not need to misrepresent Corbyn or Abbott ;-) .........

They are more than capable of doing that themselves (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-11-24 12:18 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-24 8:17 AM

The media do not need to misrepresent Corbyn

So why call him antisemitic just for criticising the Israeli Government *-)

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/23/corbyn-criticised-after-backing-artist-behind-antisemitic-mural

Nasty Grandpa just cant help himself *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-11-25 8:09 AM

John52 - 2019-11-24 12:18 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-24 8:17 AM

The media do not need to misrepresent Corbyn

So why call him antisemitic just for criticising the Israeli Government *-)

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/23/corbyn-criticised-after-backing-artist-behind-antisemitic-mural

Nasty Grandpa just cant help himself *-) ...........

Why don't you start reading the links you post for a change *-)

“I sincerely regret that I did not look more closely at the image I was commenting on, the contents of which are deeply disturbing and antisemitic,” he said. “The defence of free speech cannot be used as a justification for the promotion of antisemitism in any form. That is a view I’ve always held.” J Corbyn

PS: Guess your favourite papers would have missed that bit out >:-(

Archived