Chocolate box

Mel B

Janine ... sorry to disappoint, no actual chocolates here!

A little bit of fun, you've got to decide what chocolate you would be if you were in a selection box. You can be continental, white, black, milk, nutty, soft, hard, rich, creamy, fruity, toffee, caramel, Belgian, Swiss etc ... basically whatever type you like, but that type of chocolate has to exist and you have to give a reason why you are like it!

Oh, and by the way you are NOT allowed to say what other people are ... only yourself.

Off you go ....... :-D

"Belgian chocolate":

Smooth, mysterious and dark; finely crafted from the very best ingredients; expensive and indulgent, a true European; and have been giving ladies of fine taste the most wonderfully wicked pleasure for many years.

B-)

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

Just thought I would give you my opinion,

I would DEFINATELY be a hard boiled 200% sour lemon sweetie covered in chocolate:

Result??

BDG, Michelle, J9, judgemental and you know who you are can suck up to me as much as you like but I will still leave a bitter taste in your mouth, so keep sucking or does something rhyme with that??

Jen's Grumpy Git - 2007-10-05 8:52 PM

Just thought I would give you my opinion,

I would DEFINATELY be a hard boiled 200% sour lemon sweetie covered in chocolate:

Result??

BDG, Michelle, J9, judgemental and you know who you are can suck up to me as much as you like but I will still leave a bitter taste in your mouth, so keep sucking or does something rhyme with that??

relax have a beer, chocolates for the girlies whoeerr, i,m ducking. sorry about the last post too many beers

Guest caraprof
Jen's Grumpy Git - 2007-10-05 8:52 PM Just thought I would give you my opinion, I would DEFINATELY be a hard boiled 200% sour lemon sweetie covered in chocolate: Result?? BDG, Michelle, J9, judgemental and you know who you are can suck up to me as much as you like but I will still leave a bitter taste in your mouth, so keep sucking or does something rhyme with that??

What a thoroughly unpleasant and vulgar man you are.

Guest starspirit

Welcome back Michele, our little sweetie!

Wheres yer bin to?

It's been so quiet without you - nice - but quiet.

Guest starspirit
I don't think it is ever possible to eat enough chocolate Michele - just ask J9 as she is the real chocolate expert and I'm just an amateur?

michele - 2007-10-07 7:38 PM

Me's just back from the Chocolate world of Belguim well bruge actually .

I ate enough Chocolate for a month very expensive :D worth every penny though.

you havnt been gone long well unless time really does fly

Archived