Christchurch

antony1969

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far right terrorism has been on the rise for a while. I think I read somewhere that the security services here were now dealing with more threats from far right nut jobs than ISIS inspired nut jobs.

The only difference here seems to be that they have been caught and will spend the rest of their lives in prison rather than take their own lives.

Pure evil. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47578798

Barryd999 - 2019-03-15 8:09 AM

Far right terrorism has been on the rise for a while. I think I read somewhere that the security services here were now dealing with more threats from far right nut jobs than ISIS inspired nut jobs.

The only difference here seems to be that they have been caught and will spend the rest of their lives in prison rather than take their own lives.

Pure evil. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47578798

Suppose it was inevitable that a far right rise would happen ... A lot of folk fed up of years of being victims

antony1969 - 2019-03-15 8:29 AM

Suppose it was inevitable that a far right rise would happen ... A lot of folk fed up of years of being victims

Except that there haven't been any ISIS attacks in NZ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_New_Zealand

We have to see this radicalisation is global. That it’s facilitated by Big Tech. And that refusal of our govt to hold Facebook to account is a failure of historic proportions. This massacre was livestreamed on Facebook, announced on 8chan, reposted on YouTube, commentated about on Reddit, and mirrored around the world before the tech companies could even react.

And people like yourself Anthony who like to drive a wedge between communities and promote a sense of blame, worshipping thugs like Tommi and co - this is on you.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-15 9:02 AM

We have to see this radicalisation is global. That it’s facilitated by Big Tech. And that refusal of our govt to hold Facebook to account is a failure of historic proportions. This massacre was livestreamed on Facebook, announced on 8chan, reposted on YouTube, commentated about on Reddit, and mirrored around the world before the tech companies could even react.

So Islamic State didn't live stream any of their atrocities carried out in the name of Islam? :-| .........

And people like yourself Anthony who like to drive a wedge between communities and promote a sense of blame, worshipping thugs like Tommi and co - this is on you.

Please just clarify ... Your last bit "this is on you" and what went before it in your last paragraph , it seems like your blaming me with your "this is on you" for the Christchurch incident ... Is that correct ??? a simple yes or no will do

pelmetman - 2019-03-15 9:05 AM

So Islamic State didn't live stream any of their atrocities carried out in the name of Islam? :-| .........

FFS what have I just criticised Big Tech for doing?

The radicalisation is on all sides, the MailOnline website is showing the murder video from NZ currently - talk about stirring up hatred.

antony1969 - 2019-03-15 9:07 AM

Please just clarify ... Your last bit "this is on you" and what went before it in your last paragraph , it seems like your blaming me with your "this is on you" for the Christchurch incident ... Is that correct ??? a simple yes or no will do

The simple facts.

Brenton Tarrant live streamed the massacre, this is where the Islamophobic hate speech of Tommy Robinson, Paul Golding, Battem, Breitbart and Donald Trump and their Ilk lead. He was wearing the same insignia seen in Charlottesville.

This raging Nazi has published his white supremecist manifesto then calmly streamed the massacre.

We have some far right on these pages spouting their rhetoric of hate, for those of you who see this that hate Muslims, immigrants, blacks or Asians. Please, please see where that rhetoric leads.

Far right extremism is the greatest terrorist threat at the moment.

3 gunmen have been arrested so far.

https://thewest.com.au/…/australian-man-brenton-tarrant-nam…

So he was an immigrant, will NZ blame all Australians for this?

Fast Pat - 2019-03-15 9:33 AM

The simple facts.

Brenton Tarrant live streamed the massacre, this is where the Islamophobic hate speech of Tommy Robinson, Paul Golding, Battem, Breitbart and Donald Trump and their Ilk lead. He was wearing the same insignia seen in Charlottesville.

This raging Nazi has published his white supremecist manifesto then calmly streamed the massacre.

We have some far right on these pages spouting their rhetoric of hate, for those of you who see this that hate Muslims, immigrants, blacks or Asians. Please, please see where that rhetoric leads.

You haven't addressed my question to you ... I aren't bothered about Trump , Golding or any of the others youve mentioned ... You seemed to blame me with your closing comment in your previous post for the massacre now is that correct ???

antony1969 - 2019-03-15 9:47 AM

The simple facts.

You haven't addressed my question to you ... I aren't bothered about Trump , Golding or any of the others youve mentioned ... You seemed to blame me with your closing comment in your previous post for the massacre now is that correct ???

I'm saying that all those that spread hatred and division are responsible.

As too you - if the cap fits, i'll leave that for you to decide?

Fast Pat - 2019-03-15 10:14 AM

The simple facts.

Your obviously not man enough to back up your original claim ... I think that's what your now "saying" ... If you have nothing to back up your wild claims as usual or daren't then you are the one spreading "hatred" ... Check the mirror

Absolutely correct.

antony1969 - 2019-03-15 10:29 AM

The simple facts.

Your obviously not man enough to back up your original claim ... I think that's what your now "saying" ... If you have nothing to back up your wild claims as usual or daren't then you are the one spreading "hatred" ... Check the mirror

See you are now tying yourself in knots trying to distance yourself from the horror in NZ.

No, your team have played this game for years. They don't get to walk away when blood is spilled. They own this, with their views, language and rhetoric.

Only heard this on this mornings tv news which was still unfolding but i've since looked at media reports from Australia and NZ.

The terrorist is Brenton Tarrant, a 28 year old Australian with Scottish, Irish and English parentage, who immersed himself in far right extremism and white supremacy. Hero worshipped Anders Breivik and like him, wrote a 30 page 'manifesto' of hate and bile in one part referring to Trump as “a symbol of renewed white identity”.

Then went on to say, “I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.

“I did not attend university as I had no great interest in anything offered in the universities to study. “I am just a regular white man, from a regular family who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people."

"My people".....*-)

So an uneducated low achiever full of self importance with a massive chip on his shoulder soaking up far right extremism and white supremacy to feed his hatred, who thinks the only way to make people notice him is to murder 49 innocent people in a mosque, then live stream it for attention and "likes"......and you really do not want to read some of those comments. Repulsive, gross and sick.

Jesus! Has anyone actually seen the footage? I have. I came across it earlier and its horrendous. Thats not even the right word for it. I wouldnt urge you to go looking for it but how a human being could commit such an atrocity so calmly and with clear pleasure beggars belief. I wanted to stop watching it as soon as I realised it was the actual footage but I couldnt stop as I simply didnt believe it. Im not sure I will be the same again after seeing that.

It wasnt just in the Mosque either. He even gunned down innocent people in the street and through his car windscreen on the move including a young woman who lay there pleading for help after being shot before he calmly walked up and finished her off. He even regretted not having time to use the two petrol cans in his car boot to burn the place to the ground afterwards.

Apparently he cited the Finsbury park attack as a great influence for his actions. These far right hate groups are no different to ISIS. They want to escalate the problem. All of them need wiping off the face of the earth. WTF Drives someone to such monstrous actions?

Guest pelmetman

So those Socialists who voted for Hitler, who in turn invented the Nazis are to blame ............

Dunno who we can blame for them being white though? :-S ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-15 2:38 PM

Jesus! Has anyone actually seen the footage? I have. I came across it earlier and its horrendous. Thats not even the right word for it. I wouldnt urge you to go looking for it but how a human being could commit such an atrocity so calmly and with clear pleasure beggars belief. I wanted to stop watching it as soon as I realised it was the actual footage but I couldnt stop as I simply didnt believe it. Im not sure I will be the same again after seeing that.

It wasnt just in the Mosque either. He even gunned down innocent people in the street and through his car windscreen on the move including a young woman who lay there pleading for help after being shot before he calmly walked up and finished her off. He even regretted not having time to use the two petrol cans in his car boot to burn the place to the ground afterwards.

Apparently he cited the Finsbury park attack as a great influence for his actions. These far right hate groups are no different to ISIS. They want to escalate the problem. All of them need wiping off the face of the earth. WTF Drives someone to such monstrous actions?

Why would you want to watch it Barry? :-S ..........

Barryd999 - 2019-03-15 2:38 PM

Jesus! Has anyone actually seen the footage? I have. I came across it earlier and its horrendous. Thats not even the right word for it.

No and i wouldn't want to. His silly 'manifesto' is clear to see where his warped mindset is and i've read enough about the actions of the lowlife scum on Australian and NZ msm sites to tell me all i need know and just watched C4 news report. They said security services will now be watching the 'activities' of far right extremism very closely.

WTF Drives someone to such monstrous actions?

Pure evil and hatred.

I didnt want to watch it but when I saw it even though I wanted to I couldnt turn it off. It was like I had to watch it. What was so chilling was that it was just so casual, so cold and the comments to the camera both in the car and even occasionally during the shootings did not sound like the voice of a madman. It could almost have been someone out shooting rabbits and commenting for the video. He didnt see those poor innocent souls as people clearly. Just vermin. No different to the nutcases from ISIS. The only thing I could console myself with is thankfully like radical Muslims who go out killing indiscriminately hopefully these right wing extremists capable of doing the same thing are equally in a tiny minority.

Just incomprehensible for all of us I am sure.

Fast Pat - 2019-03-15 10:42 AM

The simple facts.

See you are now tying yourself in knots trying to distance yourself from the horror in NZ.

No, your team have played this game for years. They don't get to walk away when blood is spilled. They own this, with their views, language and rhetoric.

WTF you on about ... " trying to distance myself from the horror in NZ" ... I know your a fruit loop but ... Anyway I'm glad youve screeched your twisted logic over the shooting ... By your reckoning me and many others are as guilty of the slaughter because I agree with what folk like Mr Robinson and POTUS Trump say and write ... So next time we have yet another Muslim loop killing folk shouting Allahu Akbar I can blame all those that read the Quran and follow Islam the same religion as the killer .... Thanks ... I never looked at it that way but now ya mention that it all now makes sense and might I also add by your reckoning you and those who defend the religion and the teachings that make the killers slaughter thousands and thousands of folk you are obviously as guilty as the killers and all those that follow the same religion ... You've got much , much more blood on your hands than I'll ever have fella ... Your team has played this game for hundreds of years , you own Manchester , London , Twin Towers etc etc ... Vile

antony1969 - 2019-03-16 8:03 AM

The simple facts.

WTF you on about ... " trying to distance myself from the horror in NZ" ... I know your a fruit loop but ... Anyway I'm glad youve screeched your twisted logic over the shooting ... By your reckoning me and many others are as guilty of the slaughter because I agree with what folk like Mr Robinson and POTUS Trump say and write ... So next time we have yet another Muslim loop killing folk shouting Allahu Akbar I can blame all those that read the Quran and follow Islam the same religion as the killer .... Thanks ... I never looked at it that way but now ya mention that it all now makes sense and might I also add by your reckoning you and those who defend the religion and the teachings that make the killers slaughter thousands and thousands of folk you are obviously as guilty as the killers and all those that follow the same religion ... You've got much , much more blood on your hands than I'll ever have fella ... Your team has played this game for hundreds of years , you own Manchester , London , Twin Towers etc etc ... Vile

Cap fitting a bit tight this morning?

Yes you and the other hate mongers are trying to distance yourselves from the messages you've been promoting for years. I give you the UKs chief mainstream dogwhistler.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-islam-is-the-problem-and-islamophobia-is-a-natural-reaction-2018-8

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-16 8:14 AM

The simple facts.

Yes you and the other hate mongers are trying to distance yourselves from the messages you've been promoting for years. I give you the UKs chief mainstream dogwhistler.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-islam-is-the-problem-and-islamophobia-is-a-natural-reaction-2018-8

Is your Taqiyah a bit tight this morning? ;-) .........

It's curious that you never seem to have got this worked up when its Islamist's carrying out the slaughter *-) .......

I shouldn't be surprised though..... seeing as your a supporter of that well known Islamist's terrorists chum Corbyn :-| ..........

Fast Pat - 2019-03-16 8:14 AM

The simple facts.

Try this one ... Hopefully clears things up for ya ... I dont distance myself from anything Mr Robinson or POTUS Trump say ... I've yet to hear any terrorist scream "Trump is great" or "Tommy is great" though ... What's those words screamed out most times by the ones you defend ??? Allahu Akbar that's right , they even shout it while getting sent down for Muslim sex gang crimes against young white girls so I suppose by your reckoning if they are raping for Allah then all Muslimz are as guilty as sin ... I like your way of looking at this fella ... Well done

Archived