Congratulations

antony1969

Yeah I love the way Rabid Javid says "As home secretary, my priority is to ensure the safety and security of this country - and I will not let anything jeopardise that."

Yes you will. The loss of key databases and European security arrangements, potential hard border in Northern Ireland possibly leading to a return to full blown terrorism in NI and UK, total lack of control rather than taking back control of our borders in a no deal Brexit where apparently we are just going to wave everything through but no worries, your going to save us from a stupid kid who went off to become an ISIS baby factory. Tit.

She's called the little darling Jarrah as her ISIS husband instructed ... Supposedly after Abu Ubaidah Bin Jarrah who oversaw the massacre of the entire Jewish population of of Khaybar a long time ago , even before Bullet was born ... Its a lovely story ... Maybe Bullet who likes defending these types could put her up and the little one ... An instant family kinda thing

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-02-17 7:17 PM

She's called the little darling Jarrah as her ISIS husband instructed ... Supposedly after Abu Ubaidah Bin Jarrah who oversaw the massacre of the entire Jewish population of of Khaybar a long time ago , even before Bullet was born ... Its a lovely story ... Maybe Bullet who likes defending these types could put her up and the little one ... An instant family kinda thing

There's plenty of room in his bungalow ;-) .........

No doubt they could share their shallow minds :D .........

Archived