Corbyn's Nasty Labour Party.........

Guest pelmetman

Disgusting behaviour but how do you go from some pond life keyboard warrior on Facebook posting keyboard warrior comments to "Corbyns Nasty Labour Party". You have lost me there. WTF is this woman to do with Corbyn or the Labour party? I am sure there are rapists, murderers and peados out there that will have at some point voted Labour or Tory. So what?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-21 5:38 PM

Disgusting behaviour but how do you go from some pond life keyboard warrior on Facebook posting keyboard warrior comments to "Corbyns Nasty Labour Party". You have lost me there. WTF is this woman to do with Corbyn or the Labour party? I am sure there are rapists, murderers and peados out there that will have at some point voted Labour or Tory. So what?

"Ms Townsley, who has previously told Facebook followers she voted Labour, is now being investigated by her employer Happy City.

Despite her upsetting tweet, she is programme manager at the charity that promotes happiness and wellbeing. It is not known if she has been suspended from work.

On her work website the charity worker says that things that make her happy include 'campaigning and resistance', working on her house or allotment and following Leyton Orient FC."

Typical unsavory Left wing Nut Job, who's in charge of brainwashing for a charity *-) ..........

The kind that flock to unsavory terrorist supporting Communists like Corbyn & Co ;-) .......

We have a couple of her sort on here :D ........

Archived