Cycle carrier

Victor Meldrew

I’d like to put a cycle carrier on my mh, but unfortunately, mounting it on the rear would obstruct the view from my rear view mirror, with this in mind I’m planning to mount it on the side of the van. Can anyone tell me which is the correct side for mounting a cycle carrier, the near or the off side?

Guest tc102
Victor Meldrew - 2007-07-23 11:01 AM

I’d like to put a cycle carrier on my mh, but unfortunately, mounting it on the rear would obstruct the view from my rear view mirror, with this in mind I’m planning to mount it on the side of the van. Can anyone tell me which is the correct side for mounting a cycle carrier, the near or the off side?

Please accept my apologies for that post. My meds are wearing off but the nurse has just arrived and I should be OK now.

Tony.

tc102 - 2007-07-23 11:08 AM

Victor Meldrew - 2007-07-23 11:01 AM

Please accept my apologies for that post. My meds are wearing off but the nurse has just arrived and I should be OK now.

Tony.

8-)

Archived