David Lammy Expenses

antony1969

Barryd999 - 2019-02-23 10:00 PM

Doesnt sound excessive to me over eight years considering staffing and office costs are about on average £180K a year. http://www.theipsa.org.uk/mp-costsD

No it isn't excessive at all and fueled by nothing other than hatred for anything Labour which includes Lammy.

Here is his expenses for 2017 -18

https://www.mpsexpenses.info/#!/mp/164

It's quite simple to find a Tory MP claiming much more through this link....but that wouldn't 'fit' his narrative.

https://www.mpsexpenses.info/#!/all

Fast Pat - 2019-02-23 10:29 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-23 7:10 PM

From 2010 to 2018 £1.35 million squid for a fella who lives on Westminsters doorstep ... Expenses on top of his salary ... Lordy

Is it cos he's black?

Who Antony?

No, Antony is Orange now. He sprayed himself to look more like The Donald. :D

Guest pelmetman

I was the expenses king me. I didnt spend any of it on offices and staffing though. :D

Yeah......we've seen your beer gut 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-02-24 8:43 AM

I was the expenses king me. I didnt spend any of it on offices and staffing though. :D

The Beer Gut is a new thing Dave. When I had an expense account I mainly quaffed Krug and ate caviar off the bottoms of super models and exotic dancers. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-02-24 9:46 AM

pelmetman - 2019-02-24 8:43 AM

The Beer Gut is a new thing Dave. When I had an expense account I mainly quaffed Krug and ate caviar off the bottoms of super models and exotic dancers. (lol)

That kinda explains why you're a EU butt sniffer :D .........

I guess its a hard habit to break >:-) .........

Bulletguy - 2019-02-24 9:40 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-24 7:53 PM

With his salary thats £2 million quid since 2010 for a 'politician' like him ... Gawd help us

Way lower than Tory MP Michael Tomlinson who drew £2.8m over the same period. Any reason you've ignored his amounts?

Is it cos he's white?

With his salary thats £2 million quid since 2010 for a 'politician' like him ... Gawd help us

Way lower than Tory MP Michael Tomlinson who drew £2.8m over the same period. Any reason you've ignored his amounts?

He doesnt spew racist comments out or tell anyone who'll listen the Grenfell fire victim count was covered up or suggest our PM is a racist little englander ... Quite simple

Fast Pat - 2019-02-24 10:21 PM

Is it cos he's white?

You seem to be mentioning the colour of MPs quite a lot ... Is that what you see first someones colour ??? ... Very racist , mind given your other dislikes not surprising

antony1969 - 2019-02-25 6:16 AM

He doesnt spew racist comments out or tell anyone who'll listen the Grenfell fire victim count was covered up or suggest our PM is a racist little englander ... Quite simple

Even if there was a smidgeon of truth in your wild allegation, as Mr Lammy MP is a barrister, he would have been disbarred long ago. Reality is you simply don't like him as he's not a Tory MP. As for Grenfell, he actually said [on BBC Newsnight] he had "no idea" if the number was being covered up but he was "sympathetic" to the theory. That''s a hell of a difference to claiming he said "the victim count was covered up".

The inquiry still ongoing after two and a half years certainly appears not to be addressing direct accountability and causation with absolutely zero prosecutions, and everyone knows the longer it can be dragged out, lessens the chance of that happening, Hillsborough being a very good example.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-25 3:27 PM

Even if there was a smidgeon of truth in your wild allegation, as Mr Lammy MP is a barrister, he would have been disbarred long ago. Reality is you simply don't like him as he's not a Tory MP. As for Grenfell, he actually said [on BBC Newsnight] he had "no idea" if the number was being covered up but he was "sympathetic" to the theory. That''s a hell of a difference to claiming he said "the victim count was covered up".

The inquiry still ongoing after two and a half years certainly appears not to be addressing direct accountability and causation with absolutely zero prosecutions, and everyone knows the longer it can be dragged out, lessens the chance of that happening, Hillsborough being a very good example.

It's a play on words ... You know he meant as do I , your only fighting his corner because hes a Labour MP , not that being a Labour MP means much these days

I think he knows a lot more than he is letting on. A fairly common scam (especially in London) is sub-letting. Council Tenants can make a lot of money out of it. The Council probably are now aware of any wrongdoing but you can hardly bring it out into the open for political correctness. Lammy was correct about one thing .... it will come out eventually. 8-)

antony1969 - 2019-02-25 5:04 PM

Vile man ... Refuses to say he doesnt believe there wasn't a police cover up ...

... Yuk ... If hes not screaming racism towards blacks for this that and t'other or saying our PM is racist hes playing politics with Grenfell ... Shameful

An educated and eloquent black man, I can see why you're threatened by him Anthhhhhhony.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-25 5:50 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-25 5:04 PM

Vile man ... Refuses to say he doesnt believe there wasn't a police cover up ...

... Yuk ... If hes not screaming racism towards blacks for this that and t'other or saying our PM is racist hes playing politics with Grenfell ... Shameful

An educated and eloquent black man, I can see why you're threatened by him Anthhhhhhony.

Hes black ??? ... I hadn't noticed ... Skin colour obviously is a big thing for ya as you mention it quite a lot ... Racist

antony1969 - 2019-02-25 3:52 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-25 3:27 PM

It's a play on words ... You know he meant as do I

What you really mean is you took what he actually said out of context, then spun it to fit your own narrative. A common ploy used by people with a well noted agenda, like you.

Archived