Deafening Silence

antony1969

Cant imagine the twendies would ignore the situation in South Africa if it were blacks being persecuted ... Not a word on The Beeb which is hardly surprising ... The rapes and murders that are common place by blacks on white farmers are not reported , absolute disgrace ... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/south-africa-white-farms-land-seizure-anc-race-relations-a8234461.html

Given she believes black mothers make better mothers than white ones I guess we'll soon find out if they make better farmers than white ones too seen as cleansing is taking place in South Africa ... Wheres the Metoo campaign when you need em to protest against the rape of white women in South Africa ... Those twendie celebs will say sumat about it when accepting their Oscars am sure

antony1969 - 2018-03-03 8:10 AM

.. The rapes and murders that are common place by blacks on white farmers are not reportedl

So how do you know about them *-)

Your link says land is being stolen from white farmers without compensation

Doesn't report how they got it in the first place *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-03 11:01 AM

antony1969 - 2018-03-03 8:10 AM

.. The rapes and murders that are common place by blacks on white farmers are not reportedl

So how do you know about them *-)

Your link says land is being stolen from white farmers without compensation

Doesn't report how they got it in the first place *-)

Well I doubt if they stole them like the blacks are now.......but to a loony lefty like you that'll be OK *-) ........

"All property is theft".... isn't that what the loony lefties say? ..........

So you won't mind if someone nicks yours will you? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-03-03 11:18 AM

Well I doubt if they stole them like the blacks are now....

So how do you think the whites got them in the first place *-)

And whats the difference to the way the blacks are getting them back *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-03 11:22 AM

Hypocrisy is the difference *-) ........

Using history to legitimise a crime is pretty low even by your loony lefty standards >:-) .........

If thats correct does one bad act deserve another ??? I presume you believe it would be good for the French in French Guiana to be slaughtered by the locals ... American native Indians to slaughter those from European backgrounds ... Indigenous Australians to wipe out Europeans ???

antony1969 - 2018-03-03 11:32 AM

If thats correct does one bad act deserve another ??? I presume you believe it would be good for the French in French Guiana to be slaughtered by the locals ... American native Indians to slaughter those from European backgrounds ... Indigenous Australians to wipe out Europeans ???

You presume a lot of nonsense as usual.

I'm just pointing out they seem to be recovering what was stolen in the first place.

But I didn't hear you complaining when it was whites doing the stealing.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-03 1:39 PM

I'm just pointing out they seem to be recovering what was stolen in the first place.

"Just pointing out"........so you don't agree with it? ;-) ..........Just askin >:-) ........

John52 - 2018-03-03 1:39 PM

So Im wrong then ... Your only OK with black South Africans "stealing" back from whites ??? You got some kind of prejudice against the others I mentioned because exactly the same happened to them ??? ... Your replies are getting more and more amazing by the way

I don’t pretend to understand much about South African politics, nevertheless, it was obvious from our trip to South Africa in January this year that a significant number of black South Africans live in dire poverty and most white South Africans do not. The experience of the people of Zimbabwe should act as a warning sign to the South African politicians who believe that taking back land from white farmers without compensation is a solution to the continuing inequality. If they go down that road, there will be little foreign investment. They simply can’t avoid the fact that the world is not run by politicians, it is run by big business. I wonder what Nelson Mandela would advise? I doubt he would support the seizure of land from the whites, he was much too clever for that. There hasn’t been enough time since the collapse of the Apartheid regime to redress the abhorrent inequalities between blacks and whites that exist in South Africa. Look at how long it has taken the UK to address the gross inequalities that exist in our society and we are still not there yet. The impatience of black South Africans is understandable but it could prove to be their downfall. What a shame that would be for one of the most beautiful countries, with the most charming people of every race, creed and colour that I have ever visited.

This goes back to 16th century when Dutch Calvinist settlers landed on the Cape and set up farms. They continuously claimed land from the local Khoikhoi until the entire cape was colonized.

The British seized the region in 1795, sparking a long running conflict with the original Dutch settlers known as the Boers. To escape British rule the Boers pushed deeper north and northeast, claiming land in the present-day provinces of Free State and Natal. Eventually they established independent Boer republics.

Numerous wars and conflicts between colonists, both British and Boer, and local people including the Xhosa, Zulu, Basotho and Ndebele broke out over the intervening years, particularly as gold and diamonds were discovered. The colonists took advantage of their superior weaponry to claim further territories.

Eventually tensions between the Boers and the British boiled over, resulting in two Anglo-Boer wars. In the aftermath of the second war the British unified the colonies into a single country called the Union of South Africa.

That's how white farmers got the land.....they simply took it for themselves. British Colonialists wanted it....but so did the Boers.

Surely everyone remembers that hot head racist Eugene Terre'Blanche? Here he is giving a "lesson" to Louis Theroux. It's quite funny though shows the nasty side of Terre'Blanche.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-03 3:51 PM

This goes back to 16th century when Dutch Calvinist settlers landed on the Cape and set up farms. They continuously claimed land from the local Khoikhoi until the entire cape was colonized.

The British seized the region in 1795, sparking a long running conflict with the original Dutch settlers known as the Boers. To escape British rule the Boers pushed deeper north and northeast, claiming land in the present-day provinces of Free State and Natal. Eventually they established independent Boer republics.

Numerous wars and conflicts between colonists, both British and Boer, and local people including the Xhosa, Zulu, Basotho and Ndebele broke out over the intervening years, particularly as gold and diamonds were discovered. The colonists took advantage of their superior weaponry to claim further territories.

Eventually tensions between the Boers and the British boiled over, resulting in two Anglo-Boer wars. In the aftermath of the second war the British unified the colonies into a single country called the Union of South Africa.

That's how white farmers got the land.....they simply took it for themselves. British Colonialists wanted it....but so did the Boers.

Surely everyone remembers that hot head racist Eugene Terre'Blanche? Here he is giving a "lesson" to Louis Theroux. It's quite funny though shows the nasty side of Terre'Blanche.

So Bullet you don't have a problem with stealing so long as you can justify it with history? ;-) .........

Well that's a serious can of worms your opening >:-) .............

How far back do you wish to go? :-| ..........Just askin :D .......

pelmetman - 2018-03-03 6:18 PM

So Bullet you don't have a problem with stealing so long as you can justify it with history? ;-) .........

Ask the white colonialists.....it didn't seem a problem when they stole it so what are you making a fuss about?

Yeah it's a 'can of worms' you don't like because you prefer to airbrush 'awkward' parts of history out which don't suit you. Nothing new there then. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-03 6:37 PM

Ask the white colonialists.....it didn't seem a problem when they stole it so what are you making a fuss about?

Yeah it's a 'can of worms' you don't like because you prefer to airbrush 'awkward' parts of history out which don't suit you. Nothing new there then. *-)

As I said how far back do you want to go? ;-) ........But hey we don't need to go very far back at all do we >:-) ........

Seeing as your Polish chums are still asking the Germans for a Trillion in war repatriations :D .....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-should-pay-poland-1-trillion-reparations-world-war-ii-government-a7929561.html

So should Germany pay up?........Just askin ;-) .......

Then there's the bill's we should give to Poland for saving their country :-| .......Just sayin >:-) ......

Or would that be an "awkward" part of our history (lol) .........just PMSL (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

pelmetman - 2018-03-03 6:46 PM

As I said how far back do you want to go? ;-) ........But hey we don't need to go very far back at all do we >:-) ........

Seeing as your Polish chums are still asking the Germans for a Trillion in war repatriations :D .....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-should-pay-poland-1-trillion-reparations-world-war-ii-government-a7929561.html

Then there's the bill's we should give to Poland for saving their country :-| .......Just sayin >:-) ......

Or would that be an "awkward" part of our history (lol) .........just PMSL (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

He's mad Dave ... Truly barking ruddy mad ... Amazing though , very amazing

WTF does Poland or Germany have to do with a thread about farmers in South Africa FGS??!!

Absolutely nothing but as you lost your ludicrous argument you've gone into auto-deflection mode to try some other stupid strawman. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-03 8:42 PM

WTF does Poland or Germany have to do with a thread about farmers in South Africa FGS??!!

Absolutely nothing but as you lost your ludicrous argument you've gone into auto-deflection mode to try some other stupid strawman. *-)

Well it is you and John who are trying to use history to justify theft is it not? ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-03-03 9:40 PM

Well it is you and John who are trying to use history to justify theft is it not? ;-) ........

It's important you recognise who the land was stolen from in the first place and by whom....but you seem totally incapable of understanding that. I suggest you get to bed and give your head a rest. It must be dizzy after another day of going around and around in endless circles.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-03 10:23 PM

It's important you recognise who the land was stolen from in the first place and by whom....but you seem totally incapable of understanding that. I suggest you get to bed and give your head a rest. It must be dizzy after another day of going around and around in endless circles.

So basically you're justifying inverse racism *-) ............

How very loony lefty :-| ..........

Must be a bitch being ashamed of being white? 8-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-03-04 7:52 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-03 10:23 PM

So basically you're justifying inverse racism *-) ............

How very loony lefty :-| ..........

Must be a bitch being ashamed of being white? 8-) ..........

What a loop he is ... Maybe as a Yorkshireman I could take back parts of Lancashire ... Raping and murdering as I go on my merry way ... Seems to some thats acceptable

Then there's the bill's we should give to Poland for saving their country :-| ...

Thats the propoganda we are fed.

But the fact is Britain declared war on Germany to get Hitler out of Poland.

Then left Poland with Stalin who was worse.

We didn't save Poland at all.

A devastating war left Poland worse off than it was before.

It was the peaceful Labour Activist Lech Walesa and friends who saved Poland

But don't expect to read that in the Daily Mail .

I think the difference here is the South African land was stolen much more recently.

Britains land was stolen in 1066. When once asked for the secret of financial success, the Duke of Westminster replied it was to have an ancestor who had been a close friend of William the Conqueror.

But the theft of was so long ago its been forgotten, smoothed over by centuries of Royalist propoganda.

But in South Africa its still hot

The article in the link to Antony’s original post made me a little more curious about land reform in South Africa in particular the reference to the “willing buyer willing seller policy”. I found this article in a google search. It’s worth a read for those who are interested in understanding how successive ANC dominated governments have failed to make any real progress in tackling the gross and obvious inequalities that exist between blacks and whites in South Africa particularly in relation to the ownership of land.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/166/166877_Land%20Reform%205.pdf

Archived