Disneyland Paris

kevin hawkins

We intend to take our granddaugher to Eurodisney in May and wonder if anyone out there has been (in their camper). Does anyone know if there are car parks within walking distance of the entrance. If so, approx. how far are they from the entrance. Also, are there height restrictions on the car parks? How much are the car parks and are they pay and display or attendant? Any other useful information would be very much appreciated.

Kevin and Kath Hawkins :-)

Hi Kevin I have never been either, but there was a post on MHF about this, you can park just outside the complex in their carpark it has spaces for motorhomes and you can spend the night there.

Its huge, so there is no reason to worry about getting on and you can use the coach facilities, ie. dump, water and waste.

Olley

PS just found the post. http://www.motorhomefacts.com/ftopic-5024.html

Hi Kevin ,I took my two grandchildren to Disney Paris a couple of years ago,it was great and they had a wonderfull time.We stayed on the complex car parks in the area for Motorhomes it was no problem ,however its not cheap and I suspect it will be about 20 eoros a night now there were a couple of hundred Motorhomes parked with us ,the area is huge,there are toilet dumps and water points there and shower facilities. If your Grandchildren are very young I would strongly suggest a push chair as it is a VERY long walk to the coplex entrance as the place is HUGE. There are moving pavements to help you along ,but after a day in side you will have mega aching feet.Be prepared to spend a load of dosh because it aint cheap and officially you arnt allowed to take food in as they want you to buy theirs and sometimes they search your bags and make you leave food outside.Loads of French Motorhomers were parked along the entrance roads as they were not going to pay to pay to park youcan do that but then you have even further to walk.I made the mistake of getting entrance tickets for both parks for the same day which was a big mistake as you need more than a day in each park,so we lost our money on the second park. Enjoy your visit best wishes Malc.

Do both parks, Do one park per day, your hand is stamped so you are able to wander in and out of the parks if you want to go to the food pavilion,or back to your van for lunch,back to ya van is a bit to far to walk though!(food pavilion is an area just outside the other 2 parks with loads of eateries) a short walk. we have been lots of times and have always taken our food in with us and never been stopped and searched, but never say never, there is always a first time. Always make an effort to get to the entrance as soon as it opens, you can have a few rides before the real queues arrive,and they WILL Arrive! Try and beat the queues by doing something called a fast pass, it is best to plan what rides you really want to go on and go to them first, then when the queues arrive, do the fast pass. all the rides have a fast pass machine that gives out tickets with set times for you to ride the rides, lots of walking back and forth to the diferent fast pass machines/rides but worth it. Loads and loads of walking. The Disney parades are good to see,for a good view be prepared to sit and wait for them to do their route, if its raining, take a plastic bag to sit on whilst waiting for the parade,unless you have your rain gear.If you dont like the parades, thats also a good time to do some rides,smaller queues,everyones watching the parade.

have a great time

hi kevin yes you can stay in cay park at disney we have 3 times now sorry carnt remember how much ther are toilets to use but no showers you certinly wont be lonley. you can get a stamp out so you can come & go as you please on the samsday. look out for times when there is an electic parade or firework display very impressive.or alternativly there is camp site about 15 minuets away called Camping Base De Jablines

hope this helps ;-)

Archived