Druncker

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-11-16 8:51 PM

Oh Lordy ... The fella the wets on here want to rule over us cant even get his shoes right ... https://twitter.com/BasedPoland/status/1063470395053899777 ... Hic ... One too many glasses of fine EU funded red wine for breakfast me thinks ... Hes pi$$ed ... Hic

He thinks his family is finally winning the "Battle of Britain" :-| ........

Lets face it people .....he's a German........who's family made the planes that bombed Britain ;-) ........

Oh dear 8-) .......Was it politically incorrect to mention that fact? >:-) ........

What am I like eh? :D .........

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-11-16 9:17 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-16 9:02 PM

Lets face it people .....he's a German....

Are you sure ?

:-|

Technically maybe not ;-) .........

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/879172/juncker-familys-link-to-nazi-regime/

But his gene's are deffinetly biased :D ........which have been confirmed by his actions :-| ........

pelmetman - 2018-11-16 9:30 PM

Are you sure ?

Technically maybe not ...

So - Factually - not a German.

malc d - 2018-11-16 9:42 PM

Are you sure ?

Nope definitely not.....he was born in Luxembourg.

Barryd999 - 2018-11-16 11:07 PM

Leave the poor old bugger alone, he's clearly not a well man. He's going to be wheeled off shortly anyway. Im putting myself forward for the job, assuming we get a second referendum of course. If not ill just pretend to be French.

Hes not unwell hes just constantly smashed on expensive red wine ... Paid for by us ... Glug slurp drip drip buuuurp

antony1969 - 2018-11-17 6:31 AM

Leave the poor old bugger alone, he's clearly not a well man. He's going to be wheeled off shortly anyway. Im putting myself forward for the job, assuming we get a second referendum of course. If not ill just pretend to be French.

Hes not unwell hes just constantly smashed on expensive red wine ... Paid for by us ... Glug slurp drip drip buuuurp

Trust me, as an expert on being a pisshead, He's not well.

Barryd999 - 2018-11-17 8:42 AM

antony1969 - 2018-11-17 6:31 AM

Trust me, as an expert on being a pisshead, He's not well.

He's pished constantly ... if he is unwell he's too Druncker to realise and if he's so unwell he puts on two totally different shoes then he needs to Brexit

antony1969 - 2018-11-17 10:30 AM

He's pished constantly ... if he is unwell he's too Druncker to realise and if he's so unwell he puts on two totally different shoes then he needs to Brexit

Well Dave reckons that he inherited genes from his father-in-law,( who was reported to be a Nazi supporter), previously thought to be medically impossible.

If that's true it's not surprising that he's unwell.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-16 10:09 PM

malc d - 2018-11-16 9:42 PM

Are you sure ?

Nope definitely not.....he was born in Luxembourg.

That's a bit like saying a Welshman is not British :D ..........

"The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg - a small country landlocked by Belgium, France and Germany - is a prominent financial centre. With roots stretching back to the 10th century, Luxembourg's history is closely intertwined with that of its more powerful neighbours, especially Germany"

pelmetman - 2018-11-18 8:56 AM...…………………..That's a bit like saying a Welshman is not British :D ..........

"The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg - a small country landlocked by Belgium, France and Germany - is a prominent financial centre. With roots stretching back to the 10th century, Luxembourg's history is closely intertwined with that of its more powerful neighbours, especially Germany"

Wales is not yet, so far as I know, a sovereign state: Luxembourg is. Wales, also has an "interesting" history of conflict and domination by its largest neighbour, albeit the trouble started before Wales was Wales (Vikings, Romans, Normans, etc).

It is worth remembering that Britain takes its name from the Brythonic Celts who were - the people who have now become the Welsh but preceded the Romans, Normans and Anglo-Saxons!

If every person who has "German" ancestry is to be damned for that, we are all damned. Our Anglo-Saxon ancestors came from (among others) a chunk of what is now Germany. Saxons = Saxony = Germany. If it's in the genes, that's where it comes from! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2018-11-18 1:19 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-18 8:56 AM...…………………..That's a bit like saying a Welshman is not British :D ..........

Wales is not yet, so far as I know, a sovereign state: Luxembourg is. Wales, also has an "interesting" history of conflict and domination by its largest neighbour, albeit the trouble started before Wales was Wales (Vikings, Romans, Normans, etc).

It is worth remembering that Britain takes its name from the Brythonic Celts who were - the people who have now become the Welsh but preceded the Romans, Normans and Anglo-Saxons!

If every person who has "German" ancestry is to be damned for that, we are all damned. Our Anglo-Saxon ancestors came from (among others) a chunk of what is now Germany. Saxons = Saxony = Germany. If it's in the genes, that's where it comes from! :-D

Pelmet being the life time world traveler he claims, you'd think he'd know that but it seems limited to Spain! He'll go into meltdown over mention of our Saxon connection though! Strange he hasn't replied.....i think i know why. (lol)

Bulletguy - 2018-11-18 4:50 PM

Pelmet being the life time world traveler he claims, you'd think he'd know that but it seems limited to Spain! He'll go into meltdown over mention of our Saxon connection though! Strange he hasn't replied.....i think i know why. (lol)

I think he is researching the bombers built by Claud Junckers family for the Luxemburg Air Force, which were used against Britain in WW2.

;-)

Archived