Electoral commission biased...........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/939997/brexit-news-jacob-rees-mogg-electoral-commission-bias-vote-leave-remain

"It was found that four of the ten body’s commissioners, including the chairman, publicly spoke out against Brexit.

The members of the election watchdog criticised the pro-Brexit campaign or backed calls for the EU referendum to be overturned following June 2016, the Sunday Telegraph reported.

In three cases, the comments on Brexit were made while the Commission’s members were in post.

Sir John Holmes, the body’s chairman, expressed his distaste for Brexit in a speech, where he said that he “regretted the result of the referendum” and complained about “the panoply of Eurosceptic nonsense about the EU” heard during the campaign."

*-) ...........

No amount of personal attacks on members of the electoral commission, or attempts to change the subject, alters the fact that the Brexiteers spent more on propoganda than they were allowed or declared.

Boris Johnson, Reese-Mog, Gove etc were all contacted and asked to put their side of the story on Radio 4 this morning.

None of them replied.

I wonder why *-)

<<< Brexiteers spent more on propoganda than they were allowed or declared. >>>

HI,

How much did David Cameron spend to poke anti-Brexit propergander through every letter box in the country? I've read £9,000,000.

Assuming there are 25,000,000 households, that works out at £0.23 per mail shot. Did the Post Office offer a cheap service? What did producing the spiel cost?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-07-17 4:37 PM

No amount of personal attacks on members of the electoral commission, or attempts to change the subject, alters the fact that the Brexiteers spent more on propoganda than they were allowed or declared.

Boris Johnson, Reese-Mog, Gove etc were all contacted and asked to put their side of the story on Radio 4 this morning.

None of them replied.

I wonder why *-)

It's funny how you Remoaners ignore the 9 million of taxpayers money spent on Cameron's propaganda leaflet *-) ...........

Cant think why >:-) .......

The electoral commission is clearly bias and not fit for purpose, as its proved to be just another establishment Remoaner stooge :-| ........

Hi,

I understand that the cut-off point for Remoaners was £60,000 per annum. If you earn less than that, you probably voted for Brexit.

Our joint pensions come to about £30,000, and we are not struggling. I voted LEAVE, she voted STAY ... but she has changed her mind.

John52 - 2018-07-17 9:13 PM

The polls predicted a remain win, until Osborne said Brexit would lead to a fall in house prices.

Then the polls swung in favour of Brexit.

So I' still don't know which side he was really on

The same side as all politicians - the side that looks like giving them the best income.

An honest politician, a hard-working civil servant and Santa Claus are walking home one evening and they find a £20 note.

Who gets to keep it?

Silly question, Santa does of course as the other two do not exist.

Tracker - 2018-07-18 11:14 AM

The same side as all politicians - the side that looks like giving them the best income.

Well Osborne has certainly done well there

Wheras Corbyn voted against the illegal invasion of Iraq (amongst over 200 other Blairite policies) consigning himself to the backbenches for as long as they were in power.

W3526602 - 2018-07-18 9:00 AM

Hi,

I understand that the cut-off point for Remoaners was £60,000 per annum. If you earn less than that, you probably voted for Brexit.

Our joint pensions come to about £30,000, and we are not struggling. I voted LEAVE, she voted STAY ... but she has changed her mind.

Ironically its the £billionaire tax exiled 'newspaper' owners who stand to gain most from Brexit - avoiding an EU wide tax treaty and the European Court of Justice protecting their workforce.

They only had to brainwash their readership into thinking Brexit would make them better off. (lol)

As you can see on this forum, Brainwashing that only took a penn'orth of soap powder ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-07-18 12:18 PM

John52 - 2018-07-18 12:12 PM

As you can see on this forum, Brainwashing that only took a penn'orth of soap powder ;-)

It certainly worked on you!

Peter has Labour lefty bubbles for brain cells :D ..........

Full of air and they pop soon as they make contact with reality (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2018-07-18 2:31 PM

Tracker - 2018-07-18 12:18 PM

John52 - 2018-07-18 12:12 PM

It certainly worked on you!

Peter has Labour lefty bubbles for brain cells :D ..........

Full of air and they pop soon as they make contact with reality (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

More like one big bubble surrounded by lots of snowflakes - sounds like a breakfast cereal - pop, melt and vanish!

Archived